Status: Asdfghjkl; what?

Double the Curls

Lunch Dates

Gratefully I didn't have next period with any of the boys. When the lunch bell rang my heart started to pound. I slowly made my way to the front of the office. As soon as I spotted Harry and Edward next to each other I couldn't help but to gasp. Everything about them is the same. Their curls, their eyes, the way they stand. The only difference was Edward's glasses. A smile formed on each of their faces when they saw me. Another thing they have a like.

"Lets go eat," Harry smiled

I walked between him and Edward. Zayn was on the other side of Harry singing out loud to himself. The lunch line was pretty long but Harry went straight to the front. I followed him . I got a sandwich, some chips and a water. We sat at a table with three other lads who's names are Niall, Louis, and Liam. Harry leaned over and whispered something into the blonde ones ear. He looked at me then smiled. Coping what Harry did Niall leaned over to Liam. This went on between the five of them while me and Edward sat there awkwardly eating. Finally it was bugging me.

"Is there some sort of secret you lads would like to share?" I asked

"No," they answered quickly

"Okay then stop talking about me.," I said

"Don't flatter yourself love," Louis smirked

"I'll do as I please!" I snapped

Zayn and Niall bursted into fits of laughter. How was that funny? I fought back the urge to cry. I'm really not liking it here.

***

On my way to sixth period I heard someone call out my name. I turned around to see Liam jogging towards me.

"Hey," I mumbled

"Hey. Listen I'm sorry for how we acted at lunch," Liam said truthfully

"Yeah."

"I really am. We can be a handful sometimes."

"I noticed. Also I noticed you lads leave out Edward."

"Not necessarily. Not to be rude love but there's a lot that you don't know about Harry and Edward even the rest of us lads."

I sighed heavily. Hes right one hundred percent right. Me and Liam walked into class together. My mood was a little bit better until I saw who was in the class with us. Harry, Edward, Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Evan. God please kill me now. Of course I ended up sitting with them.

"Maureen now I definitely find it hard to believe that your not stalking me," Zayn said jokingly

"Like I said you wish pretty boy," I smiled

My comment earned a laugh from all the boys.

"It seems like it. I mean we have a few class together. We eat lunch together. Hell we even ride the same bus." Zayn said

"So that doesn't mean anything. If I was to stalk anyone at this table it would be Harry," I said

It took me a second to realize what I just said.

"Wait no I didn't mean it like that!" I said quickly trying to recover from what I said

"To late." Harry smirked

Great. Now curly number one thinks I fancy him. How wonderful. When the bell rang I shot up from my seat to get to the bus. Not caring that I left behind my brothers and my new friends I left. I sat in the same seat from this morning as well as putting my bag next to me. Of course Harry Styles would be the smart one and move it out of the way.

"What do you want?" I asked my voice sounded more harsh then I attended it to be.

"Did I do something wrong?" Harry frowned

For some reason guilt washed over me.

"No. I'm just not in a good mood. Why are you on this bus?" I asked

"Oh why? Because I'm going to Zayn's house," Harry smiled

"I'm just not. Oh then why didn't you sit next to him? And where Edward?"

"I wanted to sit with you. Why are you so concerned about him?"

"How nice. I don't know."

"Well he didn't want to come."

"Oh."

Asshole. I encouraged it though. Turns out Zayn only lives one house down from me.

"Mum we're home!" Evan shouted when we walked inside

"In the kitchen!" Mum shouted back.

Evan ran upstairs while I went into the kitchen. I set my bag down on the counter. My Mum was standing at the sink. Her long brown hair was braided down her back,. Her apron kept her from getting water on her work clothes. She turned off the water and dryed off her hands to hug me.

"How was your day at school?" She asked

"Okay," I sighed

"It will get better darling promise."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I'm off to work now. Dinner is one you. Dad will be home around midnight as well as myself. Don't stay up to late. I love you Maury. " Mum said quickly

She left before I could even respond to her. Well then. After I did my homework I layed on my bed listening to Maroon 5. I started to get bored. So I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket and dialed her number. She picked up after the third ring.

"hello?"

"hey"

"Maury!" Kate shrieked

"haha hello"

"Oh my God I miss you! Hows Holmes Chapel? "

"Eh. It could be better"

"Why do you say it like that? Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine. I just miss you and Rachael. I'm not use to it up here. "

"Aw. I'm still trying to convince my Mum. I think she'll crack soon"

"I don't see why she wont let you. We're cousins not strangers"

"I know but it's my Mum she's weird. Enough about that tell me about the lads"

Just then I heard the doorbell ring.

"I got it!" Evan shouted

"Sorry the lads yeah. I met six today" I said into the phone

"Six? That's it only six?" Kate almost shouted

"What's wrong with six? Kate they are the most six gorgeous lads at the school plus they invited me to sit with them at lunch and one lives a house down"

"I'm definitely moving there now. What's his name?"

"Zayn Malik"

"He sounds fit. Which one do you fancy?"

"Oh he is. Um I'm not really sure if I fancy them yet."

"Them? Whos them?"

"Harry and Edward. Their twins"

"Bloody hell Maureen twins!? You lucky lady!"

"Right"

"Speaking of twins, the neighbors brats call. I hate babysitting them. I'll ask my Mum again tomorrow okay. Hang in there "

"I'll try "

"Bye Maury"

"Bye"

With that the line went dead. I groaned falling back onto my bed. Kate maybe my cousin but she's my best friend. Me, her and Rachael grew up together. The three of us we're inseparable. Kate has been asking her Mum which is my Aunt Laura to move down here with me until we finish school. Rachael has been trying the same. Its different with her cause she's not family even though I consider her my sister. All of a sudden my thoughts were cut off by a familiar laugh from a certain Irish boy. No they can't be here!?
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two woot woot. Sorry if its short and kinda crappy. Its late and I'm tired lol.
Feedback is what counts haha.