Status: Asdfghjkl; what?

Double the Curls

Nandos

The voices and laughter became louder as I walked downstairs. Evan is so dead for letting them inside! The six of them were in the living room talking and laughing at lord only knows what. My heart almost stopped when I caught eye contact with Liam. He was about to say something but I quickly shook my head and put my finger to my lips tellng him not to say anything. He gave me a confused look. I was about to turn around and go back up to my room before anyone else noticed but it was to late. Niall saw me. He got up from his spot from the couch and dragged me into the living room.

"I didn't know you two were related," Harry said sounding surprised

"Like it wasn't that obvious," I said

It became silent. The awkwardness was just making it even more awkward.

"Why don't you take a seat and join us," Louis smiled

"Thanks but no thanks there's other things I rather be doing," I smiled

"Like what?" Harry asked curiously

"Things," I mumbled

"What kind of things?" Harry asked

Wow this boy doesn't give up does he?

"Things that don't involve you," I said annoyed

"Well they should," Harry winked

I rolled my eyes at his horrible attempt of flirting with me.

"I can call my sister over if you'd like," Liam offered

"Oh no that's fine you don't have to," I said

"Are you sure? She likes making new friends."

"Thanks but I'm fine. I'll meet her at school tomorrow yeah?"

"Alright her name is Christina."

"Okay... oh Evan order pizza or something cause I'm not making dinner."

"Why not?" Evan pouted

"I don't want to," I said

"Lets go to Nandos!" Niall shouted excitedly

The five lads nodded in agreement.

"You lads go ahead I'm not going," I said

"Maury come on it will be fun," Harry said

I was taken aback. No one ever calls me Maury anymore. Its not that I don't like I but I haven't been called that in a long time. I'm not sure if I like Harry calling me by it either. The five of the boys except Evan kept begging me to go.

"Fine!" I groaned giving in.

"Wait I don't have enough room in my car," Louis said

"Well figure something out," Zayn said walking towards the front door.

The rest or us followed Zayn out o Louis' car. Louis got in the drivers seat. Evan sat in the middle upfront and Liam in the passengers seat. Harry, Niall, and Zayn sat in the back.

"Where am I going to sit?" I asked

A cheeky smiled appeared on Harry's face as he patted his lap. You've got to be kidding me. I sighed then sat on the curl haired boys lap. We tires putting the seat belt on but it wasn't going to work. Harry managed to sneakily wrapped his arm around my waist. It wasn't really a big deal so I ignored it. About ten minutes later Louis' pulled into the parking lo of Nandos. I was the first one out of the car.

I sat between Niall and Harry at the table. Niall had a huge smile on his face the whole time while ordering his food.

"So why didn't Edward come?" I asked

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me funny.

"Hes at home, I was going to invite him but he isn't feeling well," Harry mumbled

"Oh," I said

Liam gave me an unsure look. I shrugged it off. Evan as always was shooting me dirty looks. Everytl time I said anything he'd glare at me. Hes so worried about his popularity it pretty sad. He tries way to hard to fit in with everyone and in a way it makes him an outcast.

When our food came the boys pigged out. Never have I seen anyone eat their food like Niall. I was the only one who didn't finish their food.

I sat on Harry's lap again on the way home. Louis pulled into the driveway. Evan didn't say thank you o anything he just got tounge of the car and wen inside.

"Thanks for the meal and ride," I said before getting out of the car

"Anytime love," Louis said

I was almost inside when I heard Harry call tounge my name. I unwilling turned around to face him. I gasped and stumbled back a little because he was a lot closer then I thought he was. Harry caught me by my hips so I didn't fall. He didn't let go when I regained my balance.

"Can I help you?" I asked breathlessly

Harry didn't say anything. He just slightly smiled. Slowly he started leaning in towards me. My heart was racing. His lips barely touched mine before I stopped him.

"I can't," I whispered my lips brushed against his

"Why not?" Harry whispered back

It was killing me. He didn't move for his position and our lips brushed against each other every time we talked.

"Edward doesn't have to know," Harry whispered

How the hell did Edward get involved in this?

"That's not the point, we just met," I mumbled

Harry managed to pull me closer to his body which I thought was impossible since we were already so close.

"Its just a kiss love, I'm not asking you to have sex with me. Although if you wanted to I would be more then willing," Harry smirked

I couldn't help but to smile. He was right and honestly I've been dying for those lips to be against mine. I wrapped my fingers in his hair and closed the distance between our lips. I'm so glad I did. His lips felt absolutely amazing against mine. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. Our tounges fought for dominance. I wasn't going to let him win. The kiss became more intense. I liked where it was going. Harry had one hand on the small or my back and the other on my bum. Louis honking his car horn broke the kiss. I cursed under my breath.

"I'll see you tomorrow love," Harry said.

Before leaving he kissed me again. I watched after him I'm awe. That was by far the best kiss I've ever had. I wanted more. Guilt washed over me when my mind went to Edward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap ;D