Get Your Kicks

Darcy Evans

With my back pressed against the door, I shifted my eyes around the room. I knew the boys were about to retaliate, and I had to think of something to protect us. The rest of the girls didn’t seem worried. In fact, they seemed as if they had no idea what was coming.

A light tap fell across the door and I pulled myself quickly away from it, taking a few steps back. Healey rolled her eyes, as she stepped around me and towards the door.

I reached for her arm, in an effort to prevent her from opening it and releasing the beast, but she was too quick and the door was open in seconds.

Instead of being met with the wicked smile of Louis as I had expected, Niall’s sweet smile came around the corner. “You’ll never believe what Louis just did. You have to come see.”

The blonde boy’s eyes looked trusting, but he was one of them, so he could very easily be on their side. I took his sweet smile for what it really was: a ploy to get us out of the room.

My friends, however, didn’t appear to catch onto Niall’s obvious trap and were out the door before I could stop them. I debated staying inside the room to let them meet their fate, but they were my best friends and I couldn’t leave them like that. Never leave a man behind.

I took a few slow steps towards the door, keeping my eyes on Niall the whole time. I hadn’t forgotten that he could stab me in the back at any moment and I was wary of him. I wished he would stay ahead of me, but he refused to move until I was past him and out the door.

He followed slowly behind me, in the same manner that I followed the girls, until we were at the boys’ rooms on the opposite end of the hall.

Before I could warn her, Ellie poked her head through the door and in the blink of an eye was soaking wet. I didn’t know where the water came from, but I didn’t want any part of it.

I turned around and slipped past Niall before he could form any reaction. His job was probably to keep us from running, but he was fairly unsuccessful. The other girls were still trapped by the boys’ room, but I had escaped. Four out of five wasn’t bad.

I’d only taken a few more steps when I crashed into his warm body. I didn’t even have to look up to know that it was Harry.

His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me into him and lifting me from the ground. I gave a feeble attempt at getting away, as he took several steps back towards the group.

Pressing my head into his chest, I waited for a bucket of water to come crashing over me, but it never did. After turning a quick corner, Harry carried me into an open room on the left. I made a mental note to thank him for saving me later. It would have to wait, because before I could speak his lips were on mine.

The sudden pressure sent a wave through my body similar to the one I’d felt the night before. It was a feeling I knew I’d soon become addicted to.

His hands moved to my hips, as he pulled me towards the empty bed. It was made up perfectly, waiting for a guest that would never come. It was about time it got some use.

As Harry fell back, I fell on top of him, making no effort to prevent myself from crashing against him. His hands moved to my back, pushing me harder against him, while his teeth nibbled against my lip. I gasp escaped me, sending a smile straight to his lips.

The way he moved against me was like nothing I’d felt before, I wanted to spend every moment of the rest of this trip with my lips meshed with his. I knew it wouldn’t happen, though. Not with my friends around.

As if on cue, I heard Brenna calling my name. Surely she knew what I was doing. She probably even knew where I was, which was most likely the reason she’d begun calling my name in the first place. Brenna hated when I was alone with boys. It was part of the motherly role she took on. She was only trying to help, but it could get annoying at times, especially when I was with a boy as good looking as Harry.

Harry pulled his lips away from mine, letting out a soft groan, as the door opened behind us. I didn’t even have to turn to know that it was Brenna.

As much as I wanted to shove her away, lock the door, and jump back on top of Harry, I knew that I couldn’t.

Besides, we had an entire week and an inn full of empty rooms. We would get our moment. I was sure of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello beautiful readers, it's Katie again! Things are heating up between Darcy and Harry(;
If you were trapped in a town with One Direction, what is the first thing you'd do?! And you can't say shag Harry, because that's my answer and no stealing!