Status: Active

When Night Breaks

Prologue

Samantha
My life changed forever when I met Jay Reese. Whether or not that’s the name he was born with, is still a mystery. And whether he is actually just a man, is another question entirely. Our connection is one driven by fate and stubbornness. The relationship itself is unlike anything imaginable. The circumstances of how we came to be are complicated and non-understandable to the outside world. Jay holds secrets within himself that he has kept hidden in his own world. This is the story of how he allowed me to hear those secrets, and allowed me into his world.

Jay
She was a girl that I found myself deeply attracted to. Not in the physical sense, although, she was quite beautiful. I was attracted to her by a force I can’t entirely explain. I am draw to her very being. I have no experience with people, especially people like her. And even if the relationship we share puts me at risk, I am willing to chance it. But at all costs, I will protect and watch over her. I know she has questions about who I am and the life I live. Some of those questions I can answer for her. Yet some questions, I think, we will have to answer together.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is an introduction to the story! There is so much to be revealed later on in the chapters and I fully intend on writing it all out if I get postive feedback! I hope you all will continue reading as I continue to write this story of science, love and mystery!