Sequel: Breathe
Status: Active and will try to update every few days

Lolita

Chapter Seven ~ When you're begging me to stay.

“Sooo…. What’s wrong?” Allie asked as soon as we were alone without any of the guys interrupting our “talk” since they had a concert.

“I-I think that I may be falling for Chris, I know it seems stupid of me to be already “falling in love” but I just feel like I am and I just feel so stupid about myself anyways.” I replied back

“Honey, you are never ever stupid” Allie said before engulfing me into a hug.

“I just feel it” I mumbled into Allie,

“I’ll explain why you are feeling like you are falling in love with Chris, when both mates meet they both fall in love. Some mates don’t feel it straight away but also some mates do, I’m not sure if Chris is falling in love with you already but I do know now that you are falling in love with Chris.” Allie said

“Even with you explaining that I still feel stupid, I don’t want it to slip when I’m with Chris and then get rejected by Chris. I know you will say that he hurt me like that but I don’t want Chris to feel like he has to say it back if I accidently say it out loud to him”

“You never know, Chris might also love you the way you love him” Allie said sitting down on the bench of the tour bus,

“I can’t just go “Chris I have to get this off my chest, I love you” I will be a complete retard if I say that” and as I said that Chris and the others walked onto the bus.

“I didn’t know that the concert finished” Allie said awkwardly ,

“yeah…. We finished the concert an hour ago and then met most of our fans” Devin said awkwardly. Everyone was so damn awkward since I said what I just recently said, the awkwardness was so thick you could cut it with a million knives and it still would be as awkward.

“I think I’m going to leave” I said looking down at the floor and walking off to the bunk area.

*Chris’ P.O.V.*

“OH MY GOD THAT CONCERT WAS CRAZY! THE FAN’S WERE AMAZING AS ALWAYS BUT YOU GUYS KNOW I LOVE FUCKING PERFORMING!!” Balz shouted

“Woah! Settle down cowboy, we don’t want you to almost pee yourself!” Ryan said while all of laughed at what he said,

“Oi I think the girls are talking” Angelo said with a whisper as we got on the bus.

“I can’t just go “Chris I have to get this off my chest, I love you” I will be a complete retard if I say that” we heard Lolita say, I can’t believe she said that! I can’t believe she said that she loves me, I already loved her the first time I saw her. Some people would say that it was love at first sight if they didn’t that Lolita and were mated together.

“I didn’t know that the concert finished” awkwardly said Allie as Lolita turned around, she blushed and went as redder than the deepest of blood.

“Yeah…. We finished the concert an hour ago and then met most of our fans” Devin said awkwardly said as well. Everything was so damn awkward now, all I wanted to say to Lolita was that I loved her back and that I would have her forever, I will do anything for her and give her anything that she wanted even if I had to turn the world around.

“I think I’m going to leave” Lolita said looking down at the floor and walking off to the bunk area, everyone turned to look at me going to see what my next move will be. I sighed and walked after her.
♠ ♠ ♠
OoOoOoOoOo! Finally it is Chris' P.O.V. (point of view), did you guys like the chapter? What did you guys think?
On other news, 18 subscribers holy shit! Thank you guys, I would love to get some more comments though.
I want to thank xXRememberTheDaysXx for commenting :)