Sequel: Breathe
Status: Active and will try to update every few days

Lolita

Chapter Eight ~ lips like licorice tongue like candy.

*Chris’ P.O.V.*

“Lolita, wait” I said calling out to her. I didn’t know where she was and I’ve been walking up and down the bunk area, the back lounge and I’ve also walked a few times at the front of the bus but still no Lolita. I’ve searched in every bunk and any hiding place I thought anyone could hide, the guys and Allie are starting to get concerned about Lolita but I could tell they are also concerned about me. They haven’t seen me act this way towards a girl for a while and I know they don’t want me hurt since I’ve already been in that place with Serena and I almost died because of her. I was pacing up and down the bunk area hallway when I felt a tug on my hand, I was about to walk away where I was standing but I ended up getting dragged into a bunk.

“Lolita!” I whisper shouted,

“Hi” Lolita said shyly.

“Have you always been in this bunk?” I asked her

“Yeah…”

“You made me get so worried and I don’t care about what you said because I love you too, I’ve felt that I have loved you ever since the day I saw you.” I said picking my speed in my voice

“Whoa, whoa whoa Chris, calm down” Lolita said

“Sorry” I said looking down

“hey… there’s nothing to be ashamed on, I do the same thing sometimes as well” Lolita said to try to make me feel better.

“Loli, can-can I do something?” I asked

“what did you wanna do?” Asked Lolita

“this” I said before I kissed her, Lolita tasted like the most sweetest thing and I know that I won’t be able to stop myself kissing her ever again. We started to kiss some more and after a few minutes we both pulled away to catch some air.

“w-wow” Lolita said speechless

“Lolita, I know this may seem quick but will you be my girlfriend?” I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter sucked, it's kind of a filler but in either the next chapter or the one after there is going to be some drama....