Status: Active!!

The Balcony Scene

Chapter 20

As the day progressed, I got little texts from Alex and Amber that told me some details that I needed to know about the bonfire tonight.

It was about 4 when I hopped in the shower, and about 4:30 when I actually started to get ready.

I changed into my favourite high waisted shorts and a white tucked in tank top, all underneath my red flannel. I left my hair wavy, not feeling like frying it tonight and kept my make-up to a minimal, considering it would all just be ruined by the end if the night.

By the time I had everything ready, Alex was at my door. I placed my favourite black, slouchy beanie over my head and went to answer it.

"Hey gorgeous." He smiled as soon as I opened the door, pulling me into his arms.

"Hey handsom." I responded, pecking his lips quite softy before closing the door behind us. "I just have to put on my shoes and we can go." I told him before walking up the stairs.

"Eh, wait there missy." He said and grabbed me by the waist. "I think I deserve a better kiss than that." He smirked and placed his lips on mine without hesitation. I smiled into the kiss, gently touching his neck with my hands.

"Better?" I asked when he pulled away

"Much better." He nodded before letting me go get my shoes.

I sat on my bed and quickly slipped on my vans.

Alex was sitting at the bottom of the stairs as I skipped down. "Ready." I announced and he stood up and smiled at me. "What?" I asked, blushing slightly when he kept looking at me.

He shook his head. "Nothing." He grabbed my hand and led me outside. "You're just ridiculously beautiful."

"You're too sweet." I replied as we got into his tiny car.

The beach we were headed to was pretty close, so we got there quickly.

We pulled up to the beach, immediatly seeing our group of friends sitting around the lit fire pit. Alex got out of the car, rushing over to my side to open the door for me.

I linked his arm with mine as we headed over to the guys, and I saw the two people I really didn't want to see right now.

Jaime and Vic.

I mean, I knew they'd be here. But a part of me was hoping they wouldn't.

I shook my head and forced a smile as Amber and Ericka walked up to me, hugging me tightly and expressing how excited they were to 'finally have the whole group back together."

I turned to my left and took a double take. I saw a girl sitting on Jaime's lap, practically eating his face off. This must be the girl Jaime cheated on me with. I earned stares from practically everyone, looking for a reaction or something. But I never gave one. Why should I? I wanted us to forget we ever even happened in the first place.

It hurt, I'll admit that. But I had Alex now. And he was 110% better than Jaime, hands down.

I slid my arm down to hold Alex's hand, interlocking our fingers as we walked to the two empty seats. I sighed when I realized that they were in between Vic and Tony. And of course, Alex sat next to Tony.

I shut my eyes, taking a deep breath before taking my seat and crossing my legs, not even looking at him. He didn't look at me either, at least not that I could tell.

Looks like we were back to hating each other again..Great.

As the night progressed, everyone had their fair share of drinks and the tension seemed to fade gradually until it was all gone.

Tony and Mike had set up a couple tents for everybody to crash in for the night. Jaime's girl, whose name I discovered was Ashley, was already passed out in one of them. I never saw her with a drink, but Jaime claimed she was trashed, so whatever.

I was fairly wasted. I was sitting on Alex's lap with Mikes tie wrapped around my head, laughing at absolutely nothing. But that's what I loved about these people. We made the best out of nothing and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sad about leaving.

Alex's grip tightened on my waist and I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, resting my forehead on his.

"Hey." He said quietly. He was pretty drunk, I could tell by his goofy grin.

"Hi." I giggled and kissed his cheek before bringing my attention back to the group.

Tony and Mike were stripping down.

"Woah! What the fuck did I miss?" I asked, laughing and looking at Ericka and Amber. "Why are your boyfriends getting naked?"

Amber was the first to respond with a shrug and a chuckle. "They're crazy." She nodded.

Ericka sipped her drink before replying. "They decided it was a wise choice to go skinny dipping."

"Oh god." I scrunched my nose and looked at Alex. "You going?"

"Yes! Get your ass over here! We're all going!" Mike exclaimed and continued to try persuade Ericka to go. Tony was doing the same with Amber and they both eventually gave in to their boyfriends' puppy dog eyes.

"Can I go?" Alex asked, looking up to me.

I nodded and stood from his lap. "Go crazy, gaskarth." I told him. "But I am definately not joining you on that."

Alex chuckled as he started stripping down. Everyone else had already ran out into the water and were screaming like crazy people. Alex soon joined them.

I shook my head and reached for the alcohol, taking a huge swig as I watched my best friends and boyfriend run around in the ocean.

"Trying to get alcohol poisoning?" Someone asked from a chair behind me. I looked back, startled and saw Vic sitting there.

"Oh. I didn't realize you didn't go out there." I replied, turning back around.

I heard Vic sigh and the shuffling of sand, which indicated he was coming towards me.

"Are you going to avoide me all night Vienna?" He asked, taking the seat next to me.

I sighed, taking another gulp from the bottle and turning away from him. "I was kinda planning to actually." I replied.

"We have to talk about yesterday sometime, you know?"

I turned back to him. "There's nothing to talk about Vic!"

"So yore telling me that kiss meant absolutely nothing to you?!" He exclaimed loudly, causing me to drop the bottle so I could cover his mouth.

"Would you shut the hell up?" I told him, looking around. I made him stand up, walking over to an area where I thought nobody would be able to see or hear us.

"So.." Vic started as we stood there.

"So what?" I snapped.

He sighed, frustrated. "Did our fucking kiss mean anything or not, Vienna!?" He whisper yelled.

"Vic, I don't know! Just stop fucking saying we kissed before someone hears you!"

"I don't give a fuck anymore. I truly don't. I...I just need to know, Vienna. Just give me a straight answer..when we kissed, dd you feel anything? At all?" He asked me.

I shrugged. "I..I don't know."

"Don't fucking say you don't know Vienna!"

"Well, I don't, Vic! I'm so confused about everything between you and me right now, okay? And I-"

Again, I was cut off by Vic grabbing my face, attacking my lips with his.

Maybe it was the alcohol. I'm not sure. But I sure as hell didn't hesitate when it came to kissing Vic back.

I tangled my fingers in his hair and one of his arms rested on the small of my back, pulling me closer, while the other was holding my face.

After a few moments he pulled away, leaving both of us a bit out of breath.

"So...?"

I slightly shook my head as our foreheads were against one another, and pulled his head back to mine, kissing him again.

I wanted more from him. I wanted it to just be us, but we were interrupted by someone; Ashley.

"Well, well, well. Guess some of us aren't as innocent as we think we are now, are we?" She smirked from the tent, then re-zipped it close.

Shit. I thought as I looked back to Vic, our faces still inches away from another. I could tell by the look on his face that he was thinking the same thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was suppose to be longer, but I haven't updated in too long for my liking! Anyways, enjoy!
Tell me your thoughts & you should tell me what your favourite part of the story has been so far..? (: