Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Ten .

" I'll talk to you later , okay ? "

I hustled away from Randy as fast as I could so he wouldn't see the tears falling from my eyes. I wiped my face as I got farther down the hallway. I felt my heart sink all the way to the bottom of my stomach and stay there, making me feel sick. I was starting to feel these feelings when I was around Randy more an more. Even if we weren't close and weren't talking, just being in the same room as him, I'd get these feelings. My heart would start pouding and my palms would start to sweat and butterflies would fill my stomach. Even though they weren't bad feelings, I didn't like feeling them too much. Espically for my one time best friend. I decided to clear my mind and go talk to Aj and Kaitlyn. I walked into the locker room and they were in their normal spots. I walked over and sat next to Aj .
" You needed to talk to me ? "
" Oh yeah ! " She fell to a whisper , " I've over heard Maria telling some of the other girls that you've slept with some of the guys on the roster . She's been saying some pretty nasty stuff about you . " My teeth clentched together and my fists formed into balls. Just as Aj finsihed telling me this, the fire crotch Maria walked through the door. I stood up ready to jump her but Kaitlyn grabbed my arm an pulled me back gently . I turned to face her .
" Wait , Bri . Later . " She gave me a wink and I nodded . I sat back down next to Aj and Maria walked over to Michelle and Layla. They started talking as I turned my back to them and started talking to Katilyn and Aj .
" I swear, girls. I'm gonna kill her. " I growled .
" Stop. you'll get her later . I promise you ." Aj smirked and they giggled really loud . I turned my head back to them and Maria winked at me and waved slightly . I gritted my teeth again and turned my head , trying not to get up an rip her's off. I stormed over to my bag and got dressed into a pair of light short shorts, my white Air Max, and a bright pink cut off. Aj helped me make my hair fall into loose curls . I walked out of the locker room, but not without sending a glare over Maria's way. I walked to the curtian and stood next to Kelly. We were wrestling a singles match tonight .
" Good luck , babe ! " She hugged me before running out to her music. After her's stopped playing, I just stood there, waiting. I closed my eyes and tried to get mentally prepared for my match.

I ain't the lady to mess with.

"Here we go." I thought outloud to myself. I ran out of the curtian an onto the top of the ramp. I stood there and let the cheers an whistles over come me. I smiled and started making my way to the ring. Right as Kelly an I were about to lock up,
" Here she goes again, like good medicine. " Maria . Kelly walked over to me an we looked up at the ramp.
" What's she doing here ? " I shrugged .
" I don't know either, but if she tried to interfer with our match, let's take her out. " Kelly laughed .
" You got it girl . " We watcher her walk over to King and Micheal Cole. Kelly an I shook hands and locked up . Late into the match Kelly had full control over me . She flung me up an I socked her with the left hook. She fell to the mat. I pulled her up an hit her with Dark World and went for the cover . 1. 2. 3. I stood up and the ref raised my hand in victory. I helped Kelly up and raised her hand as well . We hugged and were soon jumped by Maria. She jumped on Kelly and started hitting her . I jumped up and grabbed her by her hair and threw her to the other side of the ring. I helped Kelly up an Maria tried to attack me . I shoved her an she fell back.
" You dirty , Bitch! " She got up an yelled in my face . I turned my head, breathing in real deep. I turned an faced her, " You want him so bad, Gabriella. I know you do. You know exactly who I'm talking about, " I clentched my fists, " Randy. " That was the final straw , I socked her in her mouth as hard as I could and jumped on her and started punching her even more. Eventually someone pulled me off but it wasn't Kelly. I looked up after I stood up.

" What the fuck are you doing !? " Randy . I swallowed hard .
" What ?! Are you serious ! Get out of the way ! " I tried to push past him to Maria who was laying motionless on the canvas but Randy pushed me back.
" Stop, Bri ! " I stepped back and tears formed in my eyes. The look he had on his face was all I needed. He didn't care about me anymore. He only cared about her. I shoved him but he didn't move much.
" No you stop! " I shoved him again , " You have no idea what she told everyone about me. That I fucked the whole lockeroom and that I can't have you anymore because I'm not any good..." I started rambling on and tried to keep pushing Randy but he stopped moving. By this time the tears were really flowling down my face and wouldn't stop. I stopped and stood there and tried wiping the tears away.
" Bri, " He whispered and I looked up at him, " I'm sorry. I had no idea." My anger rose.

" Of course you didn't Randy! You have no fucking clue! " I slid out of the ring and ran backstage trying to get away from both Randy and Maria.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy the update !!! feedback please :)