Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Nine .

Randy's POV

Maria an I have just arrived at the arena for Monday Night Raw . It's been a few days since my incident with Gabriella . It hurt to tell her I couldn't see her anymore but I think Maria and I really have something good going and I wasn't going to let that go . The regret set in the next day when I woke up . I miss Gabriella . What ? Randy, shut up! No . No , I don't . I have a girlfriend . But ... I do . I do miss her . I miss her laugh , her smile , he great advice . I just miss her . I can't believe I stooped that low as to tell her that I couldn't be friends with her anymore . Maybe tonight I'll talk to her . Yeah , tonight ! Hopefully ...
" Babe ? " Maria waved her hand infront of my face . I shook my head and looked at her , she laughed , " You hungry ? " I patted my stomach right as it growled .
" Yeah , let's go . " I smiled and grabbed her hand as we made our way to catering . My mind started to wonder again back toward Gabriella . I wonder what she's been up to. I hope John's taking care of her . I know she was a wreck . It hurts me to even think about it . I hope she's really okay . Maria an I walked into catering and since we were early , not a lot of people were there . I made a sandwhich and sat down waiting for Maria to come over . My phone started vibrating in my pocket . It was a text from Ted .

Hey bro. Need to talk to you. I'll see you in a bit.

What could he want now ? I texted him back and slid my phone back into my pocket as Maria sat down next to me .
" Who was that ? Oh wait , don't tell me , " She paused , " The little skank asking for you back ... " I growled at the sound of her words .
" I told you to stop talking like that and it was actually Ted . So if you could , shut up . " I took a bite of my sandwhich . She chuckled and took a bite of her food as well . I looked up toward the enterance to the hallway and met the gaze of my once best friend . She looked so good even though she wasn't dressed up . I knew she knew she had no one to impress in this business except for the boss . She had on her black sweatpants and I could see her white shorts peaking out of the top with her grey cut off . Her black sports bra an tattoo were showing through the sides . I gave a small smile at the sight of her . She smiled back . She actually smiled back . We still had something . I'm glad it wasn't all gone . I saw the twinkle in her eye when she spotted me and it made my heart jump .

" Slut . "

" Keep your damn mouth shut , Maria . " I scowled under my breath to her . She shurgged and went back to eating . She started walking this way . I looked down at my plate and Maria smirked .
" She wants you so bad but she knows she can't have you because you're all mine . " I saw Gabriella's head fall as she passed our table . My heart sunk .
" You really need to keep your damn mouth shut , Maria . She still does mean something to me . I'm not coldhearted like some people around here , " I paused and looked at her , " I'm done here . " I got up and threw my things away . I glanced over my shoulder before heading out and I saw Gabriella looking in my direction , since I was out of Maria's sight , I waved to her . She smiled and gave a little wave back . I smiled and turned to walk back to the locker room . On my way there I ran into Ted .
" Randy , hey man ! I need to chat with you . " I crossed my arms and leaned up against the wall .
" Go ahead , Teddy . " He sighed .
" You need to apologize to Gabrielle , Dude . " I scrunched my eyebrows together .
" Why ? " He rubbed the back of his head .
" I talked to John on the way here and apparently she's been really bad since you guys had your little ordeal . She's really hurt , bro . " My heart dropped to my stomach .
" I know , Ted . I didn't mean for her to end up like that . I'm gong to talk to her tonight . I need to get my best friend back . I miss her , Ted , but I don't want things to go south with Maria . " I kept biting my tounge to keep the tears from forming in my eyes .
" Look bro , you need to make a decision between the two . Do you want your girlfriend , who you have no idea that will be in your life 2 months from now . Or do you want your bestfriend who has been around for like 6 months now who you trust with everything and who you know you can always have a good time with . " Ted knew . He knew I was falling in love with Gabriella . You could see it in his eyes that he knew . He just knew . He patted my shoulder , " Just think about it . Randy , I know you love her , " He started to walk away then turned back around , " Gabriella . " He smiled softly and walked away , leaving me to my thoughts . I hopped up on the black crate and put my head in my hands .

" Hey , " I looked up , " You ok ? " Gabriella . My heart fluttered and an ugly smiled plastered apon my face . She was leaning up against the wall about 10 feet from where I was . I hopped off and I walked over and hugged her . She hugged me back even tighter . I heard her start to sniffle into my chest . I pulled away and saw the tears forming in her eyes . My face fell into a frown .
" Gabriella , I'm so sorry . " She put her hand up .
" Don't be , Randy . I understand . Maria could be your wife one day and I don't want to jepordize that . " She patted my arm , smiling lightly , " I'll see you later okay ? " She shrugged and hurried down the hallway . I saw her wiping her face which made me feel terrible . I hopped back up on the crate and resumed the same position I had been in before she came along . Before I could even talk to her , she ran . I didn't care anymore . I was in love with Gabriella and I was going to get my best friend back .
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoyy !! feedback please !!! :)