Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Fourteen .

After our nap we hurried over to the arena so we could make catering and get there on time . We got all settled in our locker rooms befor meeting up at catering .
" Hey , you ready ? " I looked up at Aj and Kaitlyn and nodded .
" Yeah , let's go get the boys . " We walked out of the locker room and I pulled out my phone to text Randy .
Get the boys, let's eat!
We walked up to the door to knock up it opened up to reveal Dolph Ziggler, the weirdo I met my first couple weeks here .
" Oh, hey baby . " He winked and looked me up an down , licking his lips . I stepped away from him .
" Bye , Ziggler . " I crossed my arms , waiting for him to step out of the way .
" Oh come on , Gabriella . I know you want me . I don't understand why you don't just give me a chance . " He leaned up against the doorway .
" I don't want you . So if you could leave and get out of my way , that'd be great ! " I said in a pissy tone.
" I'm not leaving until you give me a chance . " I sighed and I started to get angry .

" Back off , Ziggler . " Randy , Thank god . Dolph turned around to reveal Randy, John, Phil , Ted, and Cody standing behind him . He scowled and stormed off and away from us . I smiled as Randy and the boys approached us .
" Thanks . " He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and hugged me .
" No problem , beautiful . You know I'd never let anyone mess with you . " I blushed, digging my face into his side . We walked around the corned and into catering . After grabbing some food we sat down. Randy was infront of me facing the opening of the hallway with Ted , Phil and Aj next to him . Johnny , Cody and Kaitlyn were next to me . After awhile Zack came over and joined us .
" How are things going between you two ? " Johnny elebowed my ribs lightly .
" Great actually . "
" Really ? That's awesome . So , when's the wedding ? " I slapped his arm and we laughed .
" Johnny, stop ! We're just best friends . " I glanced up at Randy who was having a conversation with Phil and Ted . I felt my heart start beating faster in my chest and my face get red . I knew I couldn't hide my feelings for Randy anymore but I just had to though . I couldn't let everyone know that I was in love with my best friend . What if something happened ? What if we dated and had a bad break up ? Everything would be ruined and I'm too scared to loose Randy ever again after what happened . In my mind , it's not worth loosing Randy to tell him that I'm in love with him . I knew he didn't love me back and I wasn't going to risk our friendship to reveal my love for him, if he ends up loving me back and reveals his love for me, then we'll talk, but as I see it that's not going to happened. I felt John elebow me a bit .
" You alright ? " I chuckled .
" Yeah , I'm fine . " I said taking another bite of my food .

I heard Randy clear his throat, causing me too look up at him . He just smiled at me , his bright blue orbs taking control of my heart . I felt light on my feet as I looked at him . I felt my face get hot again as chills took over my body. His smile soon faded as he looked passed me . I glanced back and saw the queen bee of bitches, Maria. With, Dolph Ziggler !? He was just hitting on me a half hour ago and now he's holding hands with Maria ? What the hell ? I looked back to Randy and saw his jaw tighten up . I guess he still did have feelings for Maria and seeing her move on so fast didn't help those feelings . When I turned back around she smirked and winked at us and walked back over to Dolph and kissed him . I knew Randy was probably jumping out of his shoes wanting to kick Dolph's ass now. I turned back around and Randy wasn't looking anymore, he was laughing with Ted . He turned to me and looked past me to the couple then back at me . He shrugged then smiled ,
" I was mad until I realized she's a bitch . " I smirked . Maybe he doesn't have those feelings anymore . After catering Randy asked me to take a walk with him . I told the girls I'd meet up with them later . We walked through the hallways toward the ring.
" Come here , " He pulled me toward him and wrapped an arm around my shoulders , " You know ... You're my best friend . My rock . My everything . I can always count on you to be here for me . " I smiled and wrapped my arm around his waist .
" You know you can always count on me , Randy . Always . You're my best friend . That's what I'm here for . To be here for you , you know that . " He leaned down an kissed the top of my head .
" I know , Bri . " He chuckled lightly as we reached the ramp out to the ring . We walked down and he got right in . I walked around the outside and eventually slid in , leaning against the turnbuckles .
" Do you remember the first time we met ? " I laughed at his question .
" Yeah it's was kinda weird . In the trainer's office . You were really quiet back then . " He blushed a little bit and I walked over an pinched his cheeks, " Awe , Randy ! " He tried to grab me but I rushed to the other side of the ring .
" Shut up , " He laughed , " I heard the guys talking about how hot you were and how you actually had talent so I had to meet you . " I grinned .
" Awe you think I'm hot . " I said in a soft voice , making him blush even more . He ran after me an chased me around the ring until he caught me and threw me over his shoulder . I squirmed until we fell and I landed on top of him . We laughed .
" Well , this is nice . " He smirked at me , licking his lips .
" Oh you wish , Orton . " I climbed off and sat next to him . I sighed lightly and look over at him . He was still laying there with his hands behind his head, looking up at the ceiling , " Whatcha thinking about ? " He glanced over at me and then back up .
" Nothing , just nothing . " He sighed . He looked back over at me an patted the canvas next to him . I scooted over there an laid next to him . I bit my lip as I felt him scoot even closer . He didn't say anything he just laid there . Eventually we got up and got ready to head back to our locker rooms . Nothing , of course . Nothing ever happens between us when we're alone . It's killing me by just being around him , without him .
" You ready to go ? " I asked , bouncing off the ropes . He nodded , still silent . I went to go through the bottom rope when he spun me around . I looked at him and he opened his mouth to speak but instead just pulled me in and hugged me tight .
" Thank you for everything . I love you . " He whispered to me .

" I love you too , Randy . You're welcome , " I said then paused , " But only if you really knew. " I whispered lightly enough so he wouldn't hear me.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy !! :) feedback please .