Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Fifteen .

After Randy and I talked, I headed back to the locker room. Luckily, Maria had been moved to SmackDown thanks to Randy, I really owe him one.
" Hey , Babe . " Aj plopped down next to me and smiled .
" Hey , hey . " I chuckled .
" You wanna go out for a drink after the shows over ? Me an Kaitlyn are going and get this , the bar , is in the hotel , " She clapped her hands and jumped , " How cool is that ! " I laughed .
" People probably think we're alcoholics . " She laughed and shook her head .
" No, no, Dear. We're drunks, we go to parties and bars . " We laughed & then in walked Vicki Guerrero . Her and I were far from friends , she had been in on Maria's little scheme to get my to quit wrestling so I would be away from Randy . The gold Cougar necklace dangled just above her chest and her face reminded me of a rat . After Eddie died she became the biggest bitch is what I've heard from the boys that have been here that long . I never understood why she would carry the last name of a legend and turn it to dirt . She walked infront of us an turned , giving Aj and I a nasty look and then continuing on her way .
" I really hate her . " AJ mumbled to me , " Can I punch her in the face now ? " We laughed and my phone buzzed in my pocket . Randy .

Come over to my locker room when you get a chance .

" It is lover boy ? " AJ elebowed my side .
" No actually , it's Randy . " I smirked at her .
" Oh shut up , you know what I mean ! " She rolled her eyes .
" I'll be back soon . " She smiled as I walked out of the locker room and headed down the hallway . I slid my hands into my shorts pockets as I walked past Layla an Michelle McCool . Layla waved while Michelle just stuck her nose up at me . I appraoched the door to Randy's locker room I reached up an knocked on the door . I let my arm fall back to my side, brushing against the skin on my side from my cut off shirt I had been wearing . The door opened to reveal my best friend, with a smile on his face .
" Hey , beautiful . Come on his . " He moved to the side and I walked in past him .
" Thanks , Randy . But seriously, you can stop calling me beautiful . " I smiled an sat down on the loveseat .
" Why ? " He just looked at me .
" I know you're trying to make me feel better about myself , stop lying to me . " I crossed my arm and he shook his head .
" Silly girl , " He came over an sat down next to me , " Now why would I lie to you . You're beautiful , Bri . " He smiled and then stood back up . He went over to his bag an started looking through it . He finally pulled something out and that something was his baby oil . He held it up an smirked at me .
" I don't want to . That stuff is so icky . "
" Awe come on , Bri . I need help with my back . " He put it on his hands an did his thighs . I walked over and put some in my hands .
" Turn around . " He smiled an spun . He reached up and took his shirt off . I almost melted , he is so sexy . I bit my bottom lip as I started rubbing the oil all over his back . I rubbed it in an he turned back toward me . I put more in my hands and rubbed it on his chest and made my way down to his waist . My heart was beating so fast an I felt my face get hot , it had to be as red as a tomato . My hand reached his abs and I used both to rub it in better . I went back up to his chest an went over his pecks .
" Nice boobs , Randal . " He smirked an flexed, causing them to bounce up an down and I laughed.
" I could say the same about yours . " He smirked and I smacked his chest .
" Shut up . " We laughed and I rubbed the oil in on his arms and washed the oil off my hands .
" Thanks , Bri . " He kissed my cheek an headed out to his match since he was the main event everyone was done for the night except for him an Johnny . I walked back to the locker room and met up with Kaitlyn and Aj .

" Hey , baby . Ya ready to go ? " I slid my grey VS PINK hoodie over my head an fixed the loose curls falling down my back and nodded .
" Yeah . Let's go get a well needed drink . " Kaitlyn said as we walked out of the almost empty locker room and out to the car . We pulled up to the hotel and went upstairs an put our bags in our rooms . I was sharing one with Randy and we were right next to Aj an Kaitlyn . I went in the same clothes as before but put on my black air max instead of my flops so I wouldn't hurt myself if I got drunk . My two best friends were already out in the hallwaiting for me . We went downstairs to the bar and sat down . I ordered a jack an coke, hell with all that girly shit . I checked my phone before I started my first drink .
" He's still working . " Kaitlyn elebowed my side gently and pointed up to the tv above us , smiling . Raw was on an Randy was still wrestling . It was on 10:50 . They still had about 10 more minutes .
" You need to tell him that you love him , Gabriella . It's written all over your face . " Aj said gulping down her orange juice an vodka . Kaitlyn nodded , " It's true , dear . "
" I'll tell him , eventually . " I chugged the rest of my first drink an ordered a second one . I chugged a few more an my vision started to blurr . I looked up at the tv and saw wrestling was no longer on and had been replaced with basketball . I sighed and placed my head down when my phone started going off . It was Randy .
" Yellllo ? " I smiled and he laughed .
" I guess you're downstairs , because I can tell you've been drinking . I'll be right down and I'll bring the boys . " He laughed .
" Okiedokie art o chokie. " I smiled and hung up .
" Did you tell him you love him yet ?! " Aj said , almost falling off the bar stool .
" No and shut up the boys are here . " I saw them through the glass door . Aj jumped up an sat down, sitting up straight with her hands together , trying not to laugh . I laughed at her as the bartender placed another drink infront of me .
" I reallllly have to stop drinking . I'll stop tomorrow . " I said to myself out loud and I laughed , " Who the hell am I kidding . " I sipped the alcohol through the straw and caugh a glimps of Randy out of the corner of my eye .
" Hey . " He sat down next to me , " Coors light please . Tall . " He told the bartender an I chuckled , " What ? "
" Nothing . Why don't you drink something tougher ? " He just looked at me .
" Shut up , you're drunk . " He laughed and I almost fell off the bar stool , " You're a hot mess , Bri . " After a few more drinks and two hours had passed , I was a hot terrible mess .
" I'm tired . " I said sitting on the floor of the bar , looking up at Randy . He smiled . He finished his beer , it had only been like his 3rd so he was far from even buzzed . Me an Aj were plastered though . He had been running around and singing and dancing like fools, but hey, that's what best friends do .
" Let's go babygirl . " Randy helped me up and threw me over his shoulder . I looked up at everyone and waved .
" Bye ! " Randy carried me off to the elevator and up to the room . He placed me down gently on the bed and carefully took my air max off . I laid there in my shorts , sweatshirt and socks . I sat up an ripped my socks off an my sweatshirt off in a wild manner and plopped down on the bed . When I looked up Randy had brought me a glass of water and placed it on the nightstand .
" Why do you do all these nice things for me ? and say all these nice things to me ? " I asked Randy , my vision starting to come back to normal .
" Because you're my best friend , Gabriella . " He moved my hair out of my face and smiled at me . His eyes made my heart melt .
" I'm tired of just being your best friend , Randy , " He just looked at me , confused of what I had said and I laid down on the bed, closing my eyes,

" I love you , Randy . I'm madly in love with you . " Then I fell alseep , without a word from Randy .
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been so long , i hope ya'll enjoy the update !!! happy holidays !