Status: this is also on Quizilla.com

The New Legacy

Twenty Three .

I sat in the bedroom, my head in my hands, almost breaking out in tears. I couldn't sit around and wait for him anymore. I had been up for 3 days straight. Yes, he had been doing this to me for 3 straight nights. I've tried and tried to talk to him but he just shuts me down and turns his back on me. I cant count on both hands how many times I've cried this weekend. I've made phone call after phone call, left voicemail after voicemail , and have sent text after text. I was just trying to find out what he was up to or where he was. I was getting worried. He was completely ignoring me. We were leaving for Flordia today we were sitting next to each other on the plane. This could go one of two ways: we could make up and finally talk to each other and get back to normal, or he could blow me off and get nasty with me and not talk to me at all and continue on this no talking streak. I was hoping the first one would be the winner with this situation. Phil came to pick me up since Randy had left me behind this morning when he left early. Probably went out with that bitch. Whatever. I was so over the whole situation. I was brought back to reality when I heard the knock on the door.

" Hey, beautiful. You ready to go? " Phil smiled at me . I nodded, grabbing my bags and heading out of the door. We walked out and hopped in the car that was taking us to the airport . I stayed quiet almost the entire time, well that's until Phil made me talk.
" You okay? " He asked, I nodded. " Why won't you talk? " I shurgged. " Say something, G. "
" Something. " That brought a smile to both of our faces and then I felt my heartache once again as I saw that we were approaching the airport.
" Well, it was good to hear your voice. Hopefully I'll hear it again some time soon. " He chuckled and I smiled, closed mouth, at him.
" You will . " He smiled.
" There it is ! " I chuckled as we pulled up to the doors. The driver helped me out of the car and handed me my bags from the back.
" Thanks . " I mumbled as Phil and I walked to baggage check and through security on the way to the terminal. We were about an hour early so there wasn't really anyone there. We both sat down close to the window and watched the plane approach us.
" Hey Ph- "

" Oh, Randy! " I heard laughter coming toward us. I turned and saw the dynamic duo themselves. Fucking bitch. Maria and MY boyfriend walking together, laughing toward the terminal. I sunk down into my seat and Phil's eyes locked onto Randy. Tears formed in my eyes but I was infront of hundreads of people who I didn't know and my worst ememy. I can't let Maria see me cry because she's with my boyfriend. I'm just trying to figure out why he had to do this to me. Why he just had to hurt me so badly. I sunk deeper into my chair as he and Maria walked closer to us. She ran off with her friends, thanfully, but Randy was still making his way over here. He sat down infront of Phil and I. He said hello to Phil and just kinda of glared at me. I wanted to get up so badly and talk to him. So you know what? I did. Phil tried to stop me but that didn't work at all.

" Hey. " I whispered, sitting down next to him. He ignored me. " Randy you'll have to talk to me sometime. " He shook his head along with a cold hearted chuckle.
" I don't think so, Bri. "
" You just did. " I smirked, that soon fell back into a frown. " Randy, pl- " He held up his hand and looked at me, with those beautiful blue orbs that I use to be so in love with, but they were no longer a warming color, they were a cold, dark, blue color.
" I don't wanna hear it, Bri. I really don't. " He moved in his seat.
" I'm trying to fix this, Randy. " I became really stern with him and he just looked at me.
" Well I'm not. They called seat numbers and he stood up.
" I'm not done with us Randy. I'm not done trying to fix this. " I called after him. He turned half way and looked at me, with cold eyes.

" Well, I'm done with you. "

I felt my heart break inside of my chest. I gasped a bit and my hand covered my mouth. I sat there in silence as he walked off and boarded the plane. I walked up to Phil as he stood up with my bag in his hand. I grabbed it from him gently and threw it over my shoulder as we boarded the plane. I took my seat at the end of the row, next to Randy. He didn't even look over at me the whole time. I kept my eyes on my phone and on myself and Phil, Kelly, and Johnny who were sitting in the row next to me. I sat there, with my emotions building up inside of me. I wanted nothing more than to just turn to him and kiss him and tell him I love him, but that wasn't going to happen. He was officaly falling out of love with me. He didn't want me anymore, he was loving Maria again and wanted nothing to do with me. When we finally landed which felt like forever, Phil and I drove to the hotel in the rental car. I walked in and recieved my key from the young boy behind the counter. He was giving me the eye but I wasn't interested. My heart was in the hands of the man who was cheating on me with my enemy, who I was so in love with that I couldn't do anything about it. I walked into Randy and I's room and found his bags on the floor with a note on the counter.

" Bri -
Went out . Don't bother waiting up, but if you go out, get some food. Cya.
- Randy. "

I let out a frustated sight and threw my bags to the floor. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I wanted to go out tonight. If Randy was going out, I wanted to go out too. Fuck him, I was going to do what I wanted.

I was finishing up my hair and was about to apply my makeup before Aj, Phil, Johnny, Kaitlyn and I were going out for the night. I was saying fuck Randy and that red headed bitch and I was going out with my friends to forget about him. I applied some mascara and some eye shadow before checking myself in the mirror. I had on a short black skirt, a white button up with the two top buttons undone, showing off my cleavage with my white vans on. I smiled at myself as I heard the door slam shut in the living room area. I smirked and walked out of the bathroom, grabbing my wristlet.
" Where are you going? " I ignored his question, smirking to myself. I went and squated down next to my bag looking for my phone. OOOh, if I had bended over, it would of been over for him. I stood back up about to head for the door when he grabbed my arm.
" Gabriella, where are you going? " He asked again, louder. I ripped my arm from his grip.
" Out. 1 A.M. " He looked confused.
" What? "
" I'll be home at 1 A.M. You have 6 hours. "
" Where are you going ?? " He asked again. Before walking out I stopped,
" Out. " I slammed the door behind me and walked to AJ's room.

We made it to the resturant for some dinner and I felt a huge weight lift off of my shoulders as I walked into the building with a grin on my face. It felt so good to be with my friends. It felt good to forget about Randy. Shit. Randy. I checked the clock, about an hour had been up since we left, leaving us 5 more hours. Dinner was really fun with them and I was greatful to have my friends along side of me, helping me forget everything and help make me happy. After dinner I still had 3 hours left. Aj, Kaitlyn and Johnny wanted to go off the club, but I wasn't just ready for that yet. I kinda wanted to go see a movie. I told them it was fine to go and after a few arguments, they finally agreed to go without me. It was just Phil and I.
" You can go with them you know. I'm fine. " He smiled .
" No thanks. I'd rather stay with you. I really don't feel like being around a bunch of drunks. " I laughed.
" Hey, one of those drunks is your girlfriend ! " I said referring to Aj. He shrugged.
" She's a good girl. She knows I don't like to drink but I'm not going to change her. " I awed him.
" Seriously, why can't Randy have your attitude. He's probably fucking that red headed bitch in my bed as we speak. " Then my hart fell, remembering what he was probably doing. I hung my head as we started walking to the car. We climbed in and Phil grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.
" Let's go see a movie, hey? " I smiled at him, his hazel eyes shinning back.
" You read my mind. "
We rode in silence to the movie theather and we walked inside the building. We had 2 hours left . We went and saw a The Vow . Phil knew I loved those kind of movies and he even paid for me. He refused to let me buy the drinks and candy but I did anyway. We sat in the threather and watched the movie. He held me while I cried during the sad parts and we laughed together during the happy parts. He was the bestest friend I could ever have. No one had ever done this for me, well, except for Randy. He was the last person I ever wanted to think about again. The movie ran late and I was now an hour late. We drove back to the hotel and slowly made our way upstairs. We stopped at my hotel room door and I hugged Phil tight in my arms.

" Thank you so much, Punk. You're my best friend . "
" No problem, G. You deserve this, you've been through enough. " We let go of each other .
" I'll see you tomorrow at work then. " I smiled and kissed his cheek.
" See ya then , Gabriella . " He smiled and waved as he walked down the hallway. I turned to the door, debating on whether or not to walk in, he pobably would be pissed at me because Maria had to leave early. I walked in the room, expecting him to be asleep since it was almost 3 A.M. I walked in and looked around, no sign of Randy. I walked into the bathroom to wash up and change into shorts and my grey sports bra. I walked out and smacked into Randy's bare chest. I looked up into those beautiful blue eyes and they had even changed color.

" Hey, beautiful. "
♠ ♠ ♠
ENJOYYY ;)