‹ Prequel: Isn't She Lovely?

Isn't She Wonderful?

Chapter 3

Olivia's POV

My eye fluttered open to see beauty. Harry looked so hot when he was sleeping. I smiled at him. I rolled over the bed, brushed my teeth, took a shower, did my hair and got dressed. I went back into the room and put the necklace Harry gave me. I turned around to see if Harry was still asleep, but he was gone. I searched around the house. I almost panicked when I bumped into someone.

"Morning babe." He said as his breath smelled like peppermint.

"Ugh, you scared me!" I said playfully hitting his shirtless body.

"Im sorry babe!" He smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"I forgot you had brown hair." He laughed. I smiled at him. "I miss your blonde hair, but you look way more sexy with that hair color. Does Ally know?" He winked.

I shook my head. "Nope, it'll freak her out when she sees it though." I said. Harry chuckled. His body just kept getting better and better. His tattoos made him looks sexy. I bit my bottom lip just by looking at him. He smiled at me. I couldn't believe he was mine.

"So what are you going to do today babe?" I asked sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well, I was hoping we could just hang out. Just the two of us, like a normal couple. I know I've been working on promoting Take Me Home, and we never see each other. Thats the only reason I flew you out to London. I wanted it to be just us." He said. I smiled at him.

"Aww." I said kissing him.

"And! I was hoping that when we come back home, get settled, then maybe have some fun," He smirked. "If you know what I mean." He winked unbuttoning my shorts. I smiled at him. His lips met mine.

I smiled into the kiss as Harry unbuttoned my shirt, very slowly. Once he finished doing that he wrapped his arms my bare skin. I pulled away from his mouth as he bit my bottom lip. He smiled. I got off his lap and started fixing my shirt.

"You suck babe! You were leading me on!" He smiled putting his hand in the air.

"Sorry, but its too early." I smirked.

"Thats why its called 'Morning Sex" He said doing the quotation mark hand gesture. I giggled. I shook my head.

"Oh, I get it. Your just to lazy to yell my name out, and let the whole neighborhood that your mine and how hard I fucked you." He laughed.

"NO! Its not that! Its just...Im not in the mood....or turned on." I said.

He smiled and ran up to me, carrying me into the room. "Harry! Put me down now!" I said hitting his back and begging him. He wouldn't listen. He laid me gently on the bed and kissed my neck.

"Ill show you what Morning Sex is baby." He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short! I had to leave to rehearsal!!
hope you enjoyed it! Please read my friends story! I promise you its really good! I WILL NOT UPDATE unless your at least give a shot <3