‹ Prequel: Isn't She Lovely?

Isn't She Wonderful?

Chapter 4

I took a deep breath as Harry laid next to me. I turned to him and smiled. He mouthed an "I love you" to me. I kissed his lips as he played with my hair. I pulled away and got up from the bed. I looked in the mirror, only to see my hair messed up and pieces of hair everywhere. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks Harry, I did my hair for nothing," I said getting up from the bed, putting my clothes back on. Harry rolled over leaning on his arm and staring at me. He smiled "Do you have to go?" He asked.

"Yes, Im performing with IaMmE today." I said, putting on my IaMmE shirt on.

"No!" He moaned, pulling me back in bed with him. I laughed.

"Im sorry, Harry but this is a big deal, I can't miss it!" I said trying to get out of his arms. He sighed. "Fine, but I'm coming to watch!" He said getting up. "Want the boys to come?" He asked.

"I don't care, as long as you're there," I smiled. He smiled putting on the IaMmE shirt I gave him. I smiled at him and felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the message. Ian? I thought, looking at the name. I looked at Harry who was minding his own business, then back my phone. I opened the message.

Ian: Hey beautiful, can't wait to see you at the performance.

Shit! I forgot Ian's crew, Mos Wanted Crew, was performing!. My eyes widened up.

"Whats wrong babe?" Harry asked, shocking me from my little moment. "Oh nothing, just Ally checking up on me, thats all." I said. He smiled. That was the first time I lied to Harry. Ever.

Once we got to the arena, I went backstage to go meet up with the crew. Harry, the rest of the boys, Little Mix, and more friends of Harry went to take their seats. I was shaking, I've never been so nervous before. Why now? I looked over at the crowd. 10,000 people are here.

"Alright guys, lets have a great show. Let God take over us and lets do what we do best!" Brandon said. we all agreed.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Pac-man yelled.

"I.AM.ME!" We all yelled.

"WHO ARE YOU!?!" He yelled again.

"I.AM.ME!" We yelled.

"Ch Ch AHHHH!!!" We yelled doing our sign. I smiled, knowing that Harry will be watching. He's been to my performances millions of times just to support me, and Ive been to his millions of times! So why was I nervous?

"Hey beautiful." I heard. The familiar voice shocked me. Ian.

"Hi Ian." I said. "You dyed your hair brown? Why?" He smiled.

"Time for a change." I smiled. "Its because of him right?" He asked with anger.

"No! Why would you think that?" I asked. "Because Olivia! You're better off with out that guy." He said.

"Im sorry Ian, but I can't....I love him." I said walking away. Thats when the announcer called out our name. I prayed, then ran on stage. Harry's face lit up.

Harry's POV

There she was. My dancer. I smiled as she ran on stage, knowing she was going to kill it again as she always does. She smiled wide as she saw me. Their performance began. She smiled. I gave her a thumbs up and mouthed an 'I Love You'

Thats when I had seen someone. Ian? No, it can't be him. Why the hell is he here? He was staring at Olivia is that way. The way I look at her. The love look. He glanced at me, then back at Olivia.

"Harry Styles?" I heard a voice. I turned and seen her. The girl who ruined mine and Olivia's relationship . I stared at her and faked a smile.

"Hey Emily," I sighed. I looked over at Olivia on stage dancing, but her smiling mood changed to a serious mood. I looked back at Emily.

"So, you're still with her huh?," She asked. "Yea, why?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "Nothing...its just, why her? What about her is making you fall for her stupid fucking act? Look at her dancing...She's just a bitch." She said.

"WOAH! First off, I love her. She's not a bitch, if anything Emily you're the bitch! You nearly caused us to never see each other again. Do you know how hard it was to not see her for that long?" I said.

"Oh please! You're using her more than she's using you! All you're probably using her for is sex!" She said. I thought for a minute.

"Well....she is good in bed," I smiled. I looked over to see Olivia giving me the meanest look ever. I quickly walked away.

I smiled at Olivia, but she was still giving me that dirty look. It was time for her solo...the last solo of the performance. I have to admit...The crew was very good, and very talented. The music began and she began to dance her solo. She looked great. Her smile, eyes, bum, body...everything.

She smiled and the crew walked off stage. I ran back there and looked for Olivia. Once I found her, I smiled. I ran up to her and hugged her from behind. She giggled. I turned her around so she was facing me.

"You did amazing babe!" I said.

"Thank you." She laughed. I leaned forward to kiss her but she stopped me.

"Harry, I'm sweating...Its gross." She laughed again. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I kissed her lips.

"Either, I got taller...or you got shorter." I laughed. She smiled and we went to go take our seats. I grabbed her hand.

Olivia's POV

I took a seat next to Harry. The boys were all congratulating me and telling me great job. The next crew was 8 Flavahz. These little girls can dance! Harry loved them.

"PLEASE WELCOME 8 FLAVAHZ!" The announcer yelled. Everyone cheered.

Once we left, we went to Nick's house. Harry never let go of my hand. I smiled. We greeted Nick and a whole bunch of other people. Sooner or later, this thing became a party with almost 200 people. Harry smiled at me, and I did the same. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Shh," He said. He went into a room and locked the door.

"Olivia." He said.

"Harry." I said.

"I love you." He said. "I love you too," I said.

TO BE CONTINUED....
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I decided not to write my other story. Right now,
I need to focus on two stories instead of three!

COMMENT?...