‹ Prequel: Isn't She Lovely?

Isn't She Wonderful?

Chapter 7

Today we were going to Harrys' parents house, and he just wouldn't stop rushing me. While drying my hair he was taking a shower. His singing filled the bathroom, like a fresh water filling a glass. His voice was just so beautiful. He sang The A-Team by Ed Sheeran. He knew how much I loved that song; I even turned off the blow dryer just to here him sing.

Once he was finished, He stepped out and walked to the room to get ready. His curls were glued to his beautiful face. I smiled. Once I finished blow drying my hair, I curled it like usual.

Once I finished that, I went into the room, with Harry who was still in his boxers; I laughed. I got dressed into the outfit I picked out. His mother always liked the color red. I couldn't wait to see Anne. Oh, how I loved that lady. She treats me like how my mother treated me. Thats something I will always remember.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded. "Ready!!" I yelled. He smiled. I applied my pink lipstick and we headed out the door. Harry drove of course, and I just sat there, choosing a radio station. That is when my finger hit the 5th button and you can hear Nick's voice. I left it on that station.

"And now Kiss You from the lovely One Direction!....Louis, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam....I hope you're listening." He said. I smiled. The song began to play as I started singing.

"AND IF YOU, YOU WANT ME TOO, LETS MAKE A MOVE!" I yelled. He just laughed. "Don't laugh at my singing, It horrible!" I pouted, fixing my hat.

........

"Hi Anne!," I said hugging her. "Oh My God, Hi Olivia! You look beautiful!! I love what you've done with you're hair. You look more grown!," Anne said. I smiled and thanked her.

Harry hugged her, and I said hello to everyone else. Gemma was here, which was amazing. I always loved seeing her because she had such a unique style. She was always happy just like Harry. Nothing ever bothered her. Des, Harry's father was here. Him and Anne were friends still. He was very funny. I loved him as a father. Everyone sat down at the large table Anne and Gemma set up. I Smiled as Harry sat next to me.

"Wow Anne, this looks amazing!" I said. She smiled. "Why thank you Olivia," She said. I smiled.

As we ate, Harry talked about the VMA's, and how the tour is going to be starting soon. We laughed and told corny jokes.

"So Olivia hows the dancing going?" Des asked.

"Great! Um, Ive actually got the part to be Justin Bieber's back up dancer!," I said. Harry looked at me with an angry face; but I let it go.

"Thats good! Justin Bieber huh? Didn't he and Selens Gomez break up?" Gemma asked.

"Yea, I heard! Thats horrible," I said. We laughed but Harry stood quiet.

....................

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO BE JUSTIN'S BACK UP DANCER?!" He yelled.

"I was going to tell you Harry," I said. "I never got the chance!" I yelled back. He laughed sarcastically.

"SO WHAT YOU WERE JUST GOING TO LEAVE?" He asked. I shook my head. "Shut up Harry, Its not like you're going to see me for the next 8 months while you're on tour!" I yelled.

"THIS IS DIFFERENT!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes. "Harry just let it go!," I said. He ran in front of me before I could walk up the stairs. "Olivia, were going to talk about this," He said. I turned the other way.

"When are you leaving?" He asked harshly. "In two weeks," I said coldly. "TWO WEEKS!?" He yelled.

"Yes two weeks..." I said. "WHAT THE FUCK OLIVIA!?," He yelled. I laughed. "Why are you so mad about this ? You should be happy I got this job. Plus, I'm going to know people there, like Brandon, Emilio, and.....Ian," I said. His eyes lit up.

"Ian huh? Fuck that. You're not going," He said. My eyes widened. "Who do you think you are? My father? UGH! You are so annoying. You can't tell me what to do." I said.

"WHY NOT ITS NOT LIKE YOU HAD PARENTS TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO ANYWAYS!!" He said.

Water filled my eyes. He went to far, and he hurt me bad. I started to cry. His face expression changed from mad to regret.

"Olivia- Babe, I didn't mean it like that ple-"

"No, you're right. I guess I never had parents to tell me to be careful with boys... Im done Harry. Its over!" I yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOO!!!!
Feedback?