Status: On Going Series

Gaskarth and Franceschi

Chapter 7: If You Cheat On Someone Tell Then....Or Don't

Abigail's text was soon forgotten about.Gem seemed to have not given a damn and laid back down on Dan''s lap whilst Max and Josh played on the Xbox,all seemed fine in that in a few hours Josh would be on a double date with Alex.Or was it?Honestly I mean Josh has a girlfriend but he is doing the dirty with one of his best mates!

But then there was a knock on the door.They all looked to the clock and then at the door.
'Can't be Alex,can it?' Gem said whilst getting up from Dan's lap
'Umm I dunno just answer it already Gem!' Max pleaded
Gem walked over to the door,looked throught the eye hole.This day just got a little worse.'Its Abigail' she mouthed.Josh just collapsed onto the floor droping the controller.
'Go in to your bedroom Josh,she thinks your ill just go me and Gem will occupy her time' Dan whispered whilst shoving Max out of the room with Josh in his arms. Dan sat back down and acted like him and Gem were the ones playing Fifa.Gem opened the door.
'Hi' Abigail said 'Is Josh here' She said stepping into the room
'Yeah but he is too ill' Gem fired back
'Well I'm sure he can spare to see his girlfriend' She said edging her way to Josh's room.
'I'm pretty sure he cant' Gem stepped in front of her 'He is to ill he said you cant see him. End of Abi' Gem protested
'I'm his girlfriend of course I can'
'So thats a load of bull,just cuz your his girlfriend means nothing'
'Oh really? Why not?'
'Well I dont immediately say that cuz I'm Dan's girlfriend that I have entire access to everything that he does.do I.NO because there is something called boundarys Abi and this is a boundary you cannot cross,understand?' Gem asked

Dan stood up to go be at her side.He leaned on her,with his elbow on her shoulder.
'To put it simply yo-' Dan began
'I should leave I get it' Abi paused 'But Josh if you are hiding something from me just man up and say it its better than having this bitch tell me about my relationship and what I should and should'nt do!' Abi shouted in the direction of Josh's room.
Abi went to leave.

But then Josh's door room opened.Josh appeared walking forward with Max stepping out of the room in confusion.
'Josh!' Abi yelled 'Told you I could see him Gem!'
Gem stepped forward to slap her but Dan simply put his hand in front of her chest and she looked up and knew that Dan knew what Josh was doing and that she should just stand down. Which was hard given she had just been called a bitch.
Abi went to hug Josh and when she did Josh just shrugged her off.
'Whats wrong Josh?' Abi asked
'You' He muttered
'Me...did I just hear you right what have done to you?!' Abi yelled
'Well for starters,you think have a right to see me all the time'
'Well I kinda do I'm your girlfriend'
'No you dont Gem doesnt see Dan 24/7 she goes out a lot for space.'
'Yeah but thats her not me'
'Let me finish,another thing,coming in here demanding to see me when Gem told you that you couldnt because I was ill.'
'I dont have to listen to what she says,plus you not ill'
'I was getting to that,Yes I lied so what you lie to me'
'When do I ever Josh,I have never lied'
'So it wasnt you who made out with Oli then? huh!'
'Umm it wasnt just me Oli did it to!'
'Oli is the one who had the right mind to one tell me and two apologise for it!' Josh yelled 'And one last thing coming in here and calling one of my best friends a bitch is pretty low considering that you are the bitch Abigail dont you think?'

Tears began to appear in his eyes as he had never been so cruel to someone before.Abi stepped in front of Gem.Then spat on her hoodie in disgust.At that moment Dan stepped in front of Gem in defense to stop her from being reckless and to bitch slap Abigail.
Dan slapped her round the face.A red mark appeared on her face.
'Don't you ever say my girl is a bitch or spit on her you whore,do you understand!' Dan shouted.

Abigail was holding her cheek.Max stood in pure shock as he had never seen Dan be so defensive of a girl before.Josh simply stood there.
'Thanks for that Dan guess I deserved it,I will just go then to leave you to your pratty little lives' Abigail said whilst stepping into the corridor.
'And another thing' Josh began
'What now?' Abigail asked
'I have been fucking Alex behind you back Bitch!' Josh added slamming the door in Abigail's face.
After that Josh felt good.Dan picked up Gem in order to kiss her as she thanked him over and over.
'I could have defended myself Dan'
'But then you would have got hurt' He said putting her back on the ground.

Then the door knocked once more.They checked the time. It should be Alex but did he bump into Abi on the way here???