Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Wicked Bitch

Johnny’s POV

When we walked back into the cabin Ashley had been waiting in the living room. Jimmy and Liz told us the plan so we felt that we should start immediately. Hopefully leaving Zacky and Sierra alone would work, even though I think it had. What should have taken them 10 minutes was taking them close to an hour. It does not take that long to walk back here. The girls had the sad task of keeping Ashley occupied as we waited for them to come back.

“God, what is taking them so long? The anticipation is killing me!” Jimmy whined.

“I don’t know, but they better get here soon because Ashley is starting to notice his absence. I’m surprised she realized this quick.” Brian murmured.

“If one hair on her head is out of place I’ll murder him.” Matt seethed. “I don’t care if they like each other. They need to be properly set up before they do anything.”

While the guys continued their conversation I kept watch for the two to come into sight. Distantly I heard the voices of them approaching. Zacky and Sierra just emerged from the woods talking and laughing.

“Guys, they’re heading towards the cabin now.” I warned them.

“Ok, look busy and pretend as if we didn’t mean to leave them out there.” Matt said.

We all threw ourselves on something to make it seem like we weren’t just spying on them. Brian and Jimmy pretended to write lyrics, Matt picked up a guitar and strummed random notes, and I picked up the nearest thing to me.

“Christ, why are you acting like you are vacuuming?” Matt hissed.

Looking down I realized the thing I grabbed was a vacuum. I couldn’t change my item because Zacky and Sierra walked through the door that second, so I just started acting like I was vacuuming the rug by my feet.

“Johnny vacuuming? Well I never thought I’d see the day.” Zacky laughed.

I kept making the motions of cleaning when Sierra burst with laughter.

“What’s so funny about me cleaning.” I pouted.

She was still laughing when she walked over and flipped the power switch making the vacuum turn on. Shit, I didn’t know the thing wasn’t turned on. I forgot to check.

“Next time you guys want to spy on us, make sure that everyone is doing something somewhat intelligent. We saw your faces when we came in line with the cabin anyway.”

“Yeah, you guys missed the sex we had so there was no point in staring.” Zacky said with a straight face. “What the fuck? Who threw a pillow at me?”

“Don’t joke about things like that!” Matt yelled.

“ZACKY BABE!!” Ashley screamed.

When she ran into the room I think we all threw up a little on the inside. She leaped into his arms and planted a big, wet kiss on his lips.

“What took you so long? You didn’t come in with the rest of them. I had to talk to Liz and Kourt while I waited for you.”

“Trust me, it wasn’t a walk in the park for us either.” Kourt whispered as she wrapped her arms around me.

“Yeah, about that, Sierra lost an earring at the lake and I stayed back with her to look for it.”

“Hey, she isn’t even wearing earrings!” she said angrily.

“Funny thing, she lost the other one when we were searching.” He pointed out.

She sent Sierra a look of distrust but it changed into one of happiness.

“Sierra, you must tell me what doctor you went to?” Ashley asked.

“What the hell are you talking about?” she said with genuine curiosity.

“Your breasts, they, like, look amazing! I want to know where you went.”

“Hey, these are real ok? I’m just lucky. I didn’t need to go to the lengths that you obviously went to. I mean, seriously, it looks like the Grand Canyon is in your shirt. Could your tits be further apart?” Sierra sneered.

“Well, I was just asking, because they looked pretty fake to me. I mean, pretty much everything else about you is.”

Ashley didn’t have time to say anything else because Sierra had her pinned to the floor punching her face in just a matter of seconds. It took awhile for us to get her off Ashley because we had slow reaction times. Not really, we just wanted to see a good cat fight.

“Let me at that bitch! I’ll shank her!” Sierra growled.

“Look what she did to me! I think that whore broke my nose!” cried Ashley. “Zacky, aren’t you going to do anything? She ruined my beautiful face.”

“Ash, you were the one who started it.” He said in Sierra’s defense.

I was stunned. I didn’t think Zacky would be this quick to defend Sierra. Ashley had a ‘what the fuck’ look her face. She had scratch marks all down the right side of her face, a steady stream of blood was flowing from her lip, and she definitely would have a shiner in the morning. I couldn’t pass up an opportunity like this.

“Ashley, go to the bathroom now! You’re getting blood everywhere, I don’t want to catch a disease.” I said in all seriousness.

“Zacky? Do something, anything!” Ashley begged.

“Sorry, Ashley, there’s nothing that I can do.” He stated.

“What do you mean there’s nothing you can do? Yell at them for being assholes to your girlfriend. I will not tolerate this injustice Zacky!”

“Well if you can’t tolerate it then leave.”

“What are you saying? Are you trying to get rid of me again? You can’t be serious. You couldn’t get rid of me last night and you definitely won’t get rid of me tonight. You’re just a little weak to accomplish that.” Ashley said with a bit of humor in her voice.

“Hey, I believe he told you to leave bitch! Now pack your shit and get the hell out of here.” Sierra yelled.

“Stay out of this! This is none of your business!” She screamed back at her.

“You’re making it our business by being here and talking shit about Zacky. You don’t deserve him and I think this is the last time you’ll be seeing all of us. Good bye!”

“Zacky, please don’t make me go. You need me just as much as I need you.” She reasoned with him.

“Ashley I don’t need you, I don’t think I ever did. I felt sorry for you last night so I let you stay. But seeing the way you’re treating me, Sierra, and the rest of the guys, I’m making you leave now. Never call me, never see me, and never get back into our lives again. That’s final!”

“If that’s the way you’re going to act then fine, I’ll be glad to leave. I’ll just get my stuff now.” She said as she turned around to go back to her room.

“No need for that, I already got everything together so you could leave now.” Liz called as she drug out Ashley’s luggage.

“Well Ashley it looks like you’re all set then. Buh bye!” Sierra laughed.

With a last huff Ashley walked out the door and to her car. The group assembled on the front porch and gave happy waves as she drove off.

“Ding dong the bitch is dead, wicked bitch, a wicked bitch. Ding dong the wicked bitch is dead!” Jimmy sang as he did a little jig.

Everyone had a good laugh at this and went back into the cabin for a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
any feedback would be awesome :)