Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Piano Man

Sierra’s POV

LATER THAT NIGHT

The boys decided to get a little work done before we started any fun for the night. We girls were disgusting from the lake so we decided to clean up. Kourt claimed Johnny’s shower, Liz called ours, and so I borrowed Matt’s. About 45 minutes later I wrapped my large, fluffy towel around me. So I take long showers, sue me. I combed out my hair and started drying it. I had fairly thick hair so it could take awhile. When I was finished with my hair I felt that simple eyeliner and lip-gloss would be fine. I slipped on my skinny jeans and pulled my Velvet Revolver shirt over my head. Checking myself out in the mirror I deemed myself as sexy as I wanted to be that night and walked into the kitchen. I smelled something familiar and looked on the counter to find a couple boxes of pizza. 2 out of the 3 had already been devoured.

“Christ, you could have saved me some pizza.” I said.

“Hey, it’s not my fault!” Johnny whined.

“Sorry Johnny, I wasn’t talking to you really.” I laughed.

I grabbed a couple slices and sat next to Matt on the couch. I looked to find that Liz and Kourt were currently eating. Man, I must have taken forever with my grooming time. Matt looked at me and seemed to confirm my thoughts.

“Well look what my bathroom spit out? I never thought you would join us.” He smirked.

“Leave her alone M.” Jimmy retorted, “At least she smells lovely now.”

I felt Jimmy plant his face near my collarbone and inhale deeply.

“Jimmy, stop, that really feels weird, I’m not going to lie.”

“Hey Syn, what if we have an organ intro for this?” Matt asked.

“That would be sweet. Fred friend Jaime can play piano real good, we can get him to do all that stuff for us back in the studio.”

“Rev, are you working on that double ride? That’s going to be a key element for another track.”

“Yeah, it’s almost perfect. Soon it will be almost easy.” Jimmy declared. “Speaking of which, I just named that song!”

“Ok, and just to humor the girls before we quit for the night everyone is going to sing their parts of the song.”

The parts they all had to sing would be for the background I guess. They simply had to hold a note and change the pitch when needed. Jimmy went first and sang his weirdly high note. He always could hit the high ones. Brian did his flawlessly while Johnny kept on going sharp at the end. I turned to Zacky who had to go next. Never hearing him sing before I didn’t know what to expect, I hope he wasn’t as bad as Johnny. He started off low and his pitch would rise when Matt conducted him. He wasn’t really singing words, but just this little bit sent shivers down my spine. He stopped his part and looked back over at me with a bit of a twinkle in his green eyes. Smiling at me he turned around to put his guitar away along with Brian.

“I can’t believe that all of you guys have a great voice. That’s not something you find in most bands.” I said flattering them a bit.

“Yes my baby cousin we are good at many things. For example, I am an excellent drinker who remembers the bet that was made earlier. Name your poison Sierra.” Matt said.

“Brian, get a bottle of vodka, this will be fun. Just straight vodka and no chasers.” I smirked.

“That’s, just gross though.” He fought.

“Yeah, but it gets the job done.” I laughed.

Kourt’s POV

Matt didn’t know what he got himself into. Sierra drinks like a pro as far as I’m concerned. I think that I might have thought too soon though. Half of the bottle was gone and both were still fighting their way till the end. Sierra looked worse the Matt, but not by much. Both were slowing down their intake and threats were being slurred.

“You can’t get me little one. I’m twice the size of you.” Matt stated.

“I have an abnormally large liver, so shut it. Hey there Piano Man, put another drink in my hand!” Sierra said.

I looked at Liz who seemed concerned for our friend as well. She was speaking nonsense right now and that couldn’t mean anything good. Brian poured two more shots because both of them couldn’t control the bottle to make their own drinks. Matt tipped his back and so did Sierra. I watched as a blank look washed over her face. She sat there for a few seconds doing nothing, until she bolted for the bathroom. The guys cheered as Liz and I felt crushed. I’ve never seen her lose before. I looked at the guys again and noticed that Zacky was missing. Wonder where he went to?
♠ ♠ ♠
thanx for readin : ]