Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Knight in Shining Armor

Zacky’s POV

I didn’t know which bathroom she ran into so I walked the hallway until I heard the all to familiar sounds of someone hugging the throne. I peered into the doorway to find Sierra slumped on the ground and begin to twitch. I ran to her side and pulled her hair out of the way just in time for her to puke again. I pulled her hair tie from her wrist and managed to pull her hair back. Rubbing my hand down her back and started saying encouraging things to her.

“Does it look like I’m fine?” she said.

Her voice was muffled a bit because her entire head seemed to be in the toilet. I just hushed her and let her continue emptying out her stomach. A few heaves later she seemed to be fine as she rolled over and fell back to the floor. Grabbing a wet cloth from the sink I wiped the sweat and other stuff from her face. I picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the small room. I didn’t realize it at the time, but I guess she ran right into my room. Since we were already here I just put her in my bed. I wanted to get her in something more comfortable but I didn’t want to risk anything so I pulled the comforter over her body. She seemed to be passed out so I turned around to leave when I heard her whisper something.

“You say something Sierra?”

“I said, thanks Zacky. You really didn’t have to do this. I could’ve managed on my own.”

“Sweetheart, you could barely walk. I had to and it’s really no big deal.” I reasoned.

She mumbled more stuff but I had no idea what it was.

“Do I have to run naked now Zacky?”

“No, I will make sure that you will not have to run naked. I don’t want everyone out there seeing you naked.”

“I don’t want them to see me either! I’m too fat to be naked.” She protested.

“No you’re not. You’re absolutely perfect in everyway and you’re too drunk to be holding a civilized conversation. Get some rest, I’ll be in later to check up on you ok.”

“Zachary Vengeance, you are my knight in shining armor!” she mumbled before she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

I smiled at this and watched her sleep. The moonlight from the window illuminated her face perfectly and highlighted her flawless features. I got up to leave so that they wouldn’t come looking for me and potentially wake Sierra.

I took one last look at her before I whispered, “I’ll always come to your rescue my Sleeping Beauty.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i know that last line was cheestastic, but i had to put it in there