Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Hospitality of Vengeance

Sierra’s POV

I woke to the sound of rain hitting the window. I opened my eyes but didn’t feel like moving right now. I drank too much last night and lost. Looking down at the sheets I noticed they didn’t belong to my bed and this wasn’t even my room. For some reason I was in Zacky’s bed. I cautiously rolled over to find that no one was next to me nor did it seem that anyone had slept there all night. A wave of relief washed over me. Don’t get me wrong, sleeping with Zacky wouldn’t be terrible, I just want to be able to remember it the morning after. I felt absolutely gross and pulling the sheets from my body I saw that I was still in my clothes from last night. Zacky won’t care if I borrowed his shower and clothes for a while. Making sure the water was hot enough I jumped in and went about my business. I sampled his body wash and shampoo, both smelled amazing. Turning off the water I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I peaked out of the door quickly to make sure that no one was in the room when I walked out. The coast was clear so I made my way over to his dresser and picked out some clothes. I grabbed a beaten up Misfits shirt, a pair of his boxers, and found the smallest looking pants that he had. I was surprised when the clothes were pretty comfy for being a tad big for me. I left Zacky’s room to go into the kitchen to see if anyone was awake. Silence greeted me so I figured I was the first to rise. Feeling nice, I started making waffles for the group. I was standing at the sink washing a bowl that I needed when I glanced outside. The sky was a deep gray and the rain was pounding the window. Lightning streaked across the sky making the forest burst in light. It was at that moment that I saw someone run by the window completely naked. The rain made it hard to see who it actually was, and all I could tell was that it was definitely a man. I was about to go out and see what was going on when I saw the group come through the front door laughing. Doing a quick roll call in my head the only one that was missing was Zacky.

“Where’s Zacky?” I ask hesitantly.

They all let out little giggles when I noticed that Jimmy had a bundle of clothes in his hand.

“Zacky bargained with Matt last night that he would run naked if it meant that you didn’t have to.” Kourt explained.

“He’ll be naked for much longer when he sees that I stole his clothes.” Jimmy motioned to the pile in his arms.

I wasn’t sure what to think about all of this when Zacky’s cries from the front porch interrupted my thoughts.

“Guys, where is my shit! This isn’t funny.” He said as he poked his head through the door.

He was absolutely soaked from the lap around the cabin. He gave Jimmy a pissed off look when Jimmy waved his pants in the air. His gaze landed on me and a little bit of red came to his cheeks. No one seemed to notice the color change because they were all still laughing. I had to help him out of this. I broke through the group until I was in the middle of them. I unbuttoned his pants that I was wearing and stripped them off. I held them out to take but Zacky just looked at me.

“Why are you decked out in Vengeance’s clothes?” Brian asked.

“I took advantage of his hospitality.”

Zacky grabbed the offered pants and disappeared behind the door. He walked back in and he still was a little wet from the rain. His black hair was a little shaggy and the water glistened off his chest. I knew I was staring at this point, but what the fuck do I care. This man was fucking gorgeous!

“At least there is one decent person in this house.” He said as he put an arm around my waist.

“Yeah, don’t mention it.” I spit out. "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours"

“Party pooper.” Jimmy mumbled before the group dispersed into the kitchen.

“I must say that you look hot in my clothes.” He whispered into my ear.

I felt a courageous moment when I brought my head next to his and said, “I look even better with them off.”

His mouth was just hanging open in shock so I just gave him a wink and walked back into the kitchen to make the guys and gals their food.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please :)