Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

I'm Homeless

Matt’s POV

Last night was filled with good, clean, drunken fun. But after staying one night in the cabin with eleven people, the girls decided that the vacation had to end. It was just to cramped in the lodging for us to get through in one piece. We all were packing up and driving back to Huntington. Johnny and Kourt said that they wanted to travel together so Sierra gladly gave Kourt permission to drive her car. I knew what Johnny planned on doing during the car ride and I advised Sierra to leave them be. Having no ride back to Huntington Liz and Sierra were left to bum one from the remaining cars. Michelle grabbed Liz’s stuff and threw it into Brian’s vehicle. She said Liz was awesome and couldn’t find a better road buddy. Val gave the excuse that she had so much shit with her that there was no possible way that Sierra would fit. I looked at her and she gave me a quick wink. Now I knew what was going on. Leana caught on fast enough and spit out why Sierra shouldn’t ride with her and Jimmy.

“Sorry, but I have to…uh…give Jimmy a…blow job.” She spit out.

Jimmy’s face lit up and he looked like a kid on Christmas morning.

“Wow, babe, I told you that you would eventually succumb to my wishes. That day has finally arrived!” He cheered.

“Sierra, to save you the shame of walking home, I will generously offer my services to you. Plus, I have the best car here.” Zacky offered.

“Thank you Mr. Baker. I guess I am in need of your services.” Sierra said.

“Let’s make this simple. Both of you want the other’s services.” Jimmy flat out stated as he threw his bag on one shoulder and Leana over the other as he walked out to his car.

I looked at both Sierra and Zacky who wouldn’t make eye contact. I don’t blame them. If I were that shade of red, I wouldn’t look at any one else either. Jimmy’s motions set us into our as we moved all our stuff to our vehicles. We agreed to drop our stuff off at our houses and meet up at Zacky’s house to decide what we are going to do tonight. That raised another question in my mind. Where were the girls going to stay? Oh well, we’ll figure that out later.

Zacky’s POV

I loaded up the luggage in the trunk as Sierra waited in the passenger seat. That moment that Jimmy created just before was left was totally awkward. I hope this didn’t set the atmosphere for the trip. It took a good three hours to get to Huntington Beach from Big Bear. I walked around to the driver side and got in.

“All set?” I asked.

She nodded at me and I took the end of the line of cars that made its way down the hill. I wasn’t surprised when the car was silent for a while. It always seems that we both are afraid of saying something stupid in front of the other, so we don’t talk at first. I decided to ask a few questions that were on my mind.

“What about all your stuff back in New York?”

“I called my dad a few days ago and talked to him. I just told him that I didn’t think I could leave this place again and he understood. He agreed to send the things from our apartment in a moving truck. It should be here by tomorrow.”

“Where are you going to put all of it?”

“Not a lot of it was important. It’s mainly just personal items. I’m not sure where I’m going to put my stuff. I’m not aware if you know or not, but Kourt and Johnny are living together now.”

“Yeah, he plans on making their relationship “official”.”

“Is he really? That’s great for them and I think Johnny is perfect for her.” She smiled. “As for Liz I heard Michelle mention last night that she could stay in their guest house if she wanted to. I think she plans on it. As for me, well I guess I’ll be looking for a cheap apartment or take Jimmy up on his offer.”

“What did Jimmy say?”

“He said that I could stay with him and Leana. I’ve been thinking about it, I might just take him up on that offer.”

I didn’t even realize that I was in panic mode and was just rambling. “You don’t want to live with them. God, not at…not at all. Not good for you, nope sure isn’t. House is too small and they go at it like rabbits. You wouldn’t like it there.”

“Matt and Val wouldn’t mind if they took me in I think. We all get along.”

“Gosh, they are worse then Leana and Jimmy. They’re like the freaking Leave it To Beaver family. Not good for you at all.”

“Well thanks to you I’m homeless. Where else could I go without spending a fortune?”

I hesitated before saying what I was about to bring up, but I knew that I wanted to ask.

“Why don’t you move in with me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for readin :)