Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Naked Jokes Aren't Funny

Sierra’s POV

“Why don’t you move in with me?” he asked quickly.

“Are you serious? You would actually let me live with you?” I said in disbelief.

“Well, yeah. You have nowhere else to go and since Ashley doesn’t live with me anymore it would be just Ichabod and me.”

“Who’s Ichabod?”

“My dog, don’t worry he’s harmless.”

“Where would I sleep?”

“I have a large house. We can turn one of the rooms into your personal room that you could do whatever to it that you wanted to. That is, if you want to live with me.”

I had to think about this. He seriously asked me to stay with him. I don’t want to read into this too much, but this is a huge step for anybody. I got along with Zacky really well and if he is ok with it then I don’t see why I can’t be.

“Before I give an answer, are you sure you want me around that much?”

“If I survived this past week, I think I could survive.” He laughed.

“Well Zacky, I guess I’m your new roomie!”

“Awesome, you won’t regret this. Be prepared for the best times of your life because they’re coming.”

I looked at him to find that he was staring at me intently. A huge grin was plastered on his face. He seemed really happy with my answer.

“What would you have done if I had said no?"

“I don’t take no for an answer. Zacky Vengeance always gets his way.”

“Spoiled much?”

“Spoiled is not the word. Determined is a better way to put it.”

We both laughed at this and settled down a bit. I felt my phone vibrate so I pulled it from my pocket to see that Matt sent me a text.

“I guess Matt wants us all to go out tonight to celebrate the girls returning home, as well as my return, and to new friendships. Everyone’s going to be at your house at 7.”

“No everyone is going to be at OUR house at 7.” He corrected.

The rest of the drive was spent learning more about each other. Just everything that we could think the other should know. We were about to pull into his driveway when I decided to feed him some false information to have some fun.

“By the way Zacky, I have a tendency to sleep walk. I also don’t like wearing pajamas at all.” I smirked.

His head instantly turned towards me with a look of surprise mixed with horniness. I felt so terrible for getting his hopes up so I had to quickly break it to him.

“Sorry, just kidding.”

“Not funny Sierra. You don’t tell a man that you walk around naked. You were fucking with my mind!”

As I stepped out from the black SUV I gazed up at my new residence. It was obviously going to be the nicest place I’ve ever lived. The house wasn’t ridiculously large but it was a pretty comfortable size. It had many large windows, which let the sun enter all the rooms. The stonework was a soft beige color. I wanted to see the rest of the house so I left my bags in the car and ran around to the backyard. A decent sized pool was the main feature while a huge grill sat at the end of it. A dark wooden patio came off from the house where chairs and a covered table waited for people to seat themselves. I walked through the back door to find myself in the biggest kitchen ever. I could definitely whip up a few good meals here. I was still marveling at what I just got myself into when a black puffball bombarded me.

“I take it you’re Ichabod?” I said when I picked up the dog, which started licking my neck. Poor dog needed attention desperately. I couldn’t help to think that he seemed like his owner in that department.

“That’s my dog! Go at her boy!” Zacky laughed when he saw Ichabod attacking my neck.

“Zacky, this is the most beautiful home I’ve ever seen. Thank you so much for letting me stay here.”

“It’s really no problem Sierra. I’m glad you decided to stay. Since you live here to I think that you should help unload the trunk seeing as how the majority of it is your stuff. First, I’ll show you where to put it.”

I followed him up the stares and down a hallway lined with pictures. Many of them were of the guys in the past. A few were of who I suppose were his family. I spotted one of him and Ashley. He must have sensed this so he mentioned about it.

“Yeah, I need to get rid of some stuff since I removed my excess baggage.”

He turned into a room that was brightly lit from the long windows in the room. It was just plain white but it seemed perfect that way. It was simplicity at its best.

“This will be your room and mine is right next door. When you’re all situated I’ll give you an extended tour of the house.”

We went back out to the vehicle and started unloading. It took me a few trips but I eventually got all my stuff into my new room. I was glad to see that the dresser was empty and the closet had hangers in it. Hanging up my last shirt Zacky came in to tell me that the group would be here in an hour and I should start getting ready. I was alarmed at the amount of time I had to I ran around the room trying to get ready. I could do this.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please :)

it makes me happy