Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Too Far

Brian’s POV

“Dude, is she alive up there?” I asked.

We’ve been here around half an hour and Sierra was still getting ready. This is why I let Michelle know when we have to be somewhere. I give her a good three solid hours to get prepared.

“Sierra, are you in need of any assistance?” Zacky called up.

“She could assist you with that bad case of blue balls.” Johnny muttered so that only Kourt and I could hear.

The two of us erupted with laughter but were quieted when we received a glare from Zacky.

“I’m coming down now. Hold your horses.” She yelled as she came to the top of the stairs.

Lets just say that if I didn’t have Michelle in my life I would definitely be going after Sierra. She was wearing this denim mini skirt that looked more like a belt then a skirt. Her hair was just hanging in lose curls which gathered at her bare shoulders. She was wearing this deep red corset which just made her skin glow, not to mention it made her rack amazing. She descended the stairs quickly, which stunned me considering that she was wearing three-inch heels. Matt was going to have his hands full keeping her away from men tonight. She had me almost to the point of drooling.

“Damn girl, you clean up real nice. Don’t freak when you find me raiding your closet sometime.” Leana complimented.

“Thanks, I didn’t know if I was overdoing it, but I felt like dressing up.” She said a bit shyly.

“Don’t worry Sierra,” Val assured her, “I think that Matt is the only man here that doesn’t have a hard on right now.”

“If I were a lesbian Sierra…” Michelle trailed off.

“Yeah, if only.” I mumbled.

“Well, now that Sierra’s ready, we can leave. Someone snap Zacky back into reality. He’s been staring at Sierra’s tits for the past five minutes.” Matt said.

Sierra walked over to him and gently slapped his face. He blinked a couple of times and gave her this sheepish grin.

We all got in the vehicles we came in and left for some club that Johnny heard about. I hope that he didn’t pick some cheesy place.

We walked past the bouncer to see that that the place was pretty packed for being early in the evening. We got ourselves into the VIP booth and Jimmy called for a round of drinks. Usually when we go out it’s just crappy dance music but now Guns N Roses were blasting through the speakers. Johnny finally did something right. Eleven shots of whiskey made their way to our table and Jimmy felt like giving a toast.

“To new friendships and rekindling old ones. May good times never cease.” He yelled.

Everyone’s heads tipped back letting the liquid go down.

“Wow Jimmy, that was beautiful. It seemed so sincere.” Val said.

“Yes, I do have my sweet moments.”

The Mob Goes Wild by Clutch sounded off through the place and Kourt let out a glass-shattering scream.

“I love this song! Johnny dance with me and you can’t say no.” She said as she pulled him out of the booth and toward the dance floor.

Sierra’s POV

“Liz,” I started, “lets show them how we do things back on the east coast.”

We ran out on to the dance floor and began grinding each other like we usually do at clubs. We felt all the eyes from the booth on us, so we made the most of it. Liz’s hands made their way to my ass and rested there. I started swaying more of my hips into hers as our bodies drew closer. I guess we were attracting more attention then just from the people in the booth because Liz and I were wrenched apart by two guys who started dancing with us. I was about to back away when I looked at the guy I was dancing with. He had dirty blond hair that was about the same length as Johnny’s. He had a pair on really intense blue eyes that I was drawn to. I decided that he wasn’t a creep so I kept on dancing with him. Every time I felt his hands move lower than my hips I brought them back up. The song ended and he followed me to the bar.

“Hey, I’m Scott.” He smiled.

“I’m Sierra.” I smiled back.

“Let me get you something to drink. Hey, can I get two beers down here?”

“You really shouldn’t.” I tried to say but the beer was already in front of me.

“I need to. You didn’t freak out when I just grabbed you from your friend. By the way, that was hot.”

“Me and her used to do that all the time back home just to get people thinking. We are both straight though.”

“Don’t need to tell me that. You convinced me when you looked into my eyes.”

A new song started up and he pulled me back out onto the dance floor.

Zacky’s POV

Watching Liz and Sierra dancing out there had been the highlight of the week so far. She looked absolutely breathtaking tonight and I knew I could never let her out of my sight. I suddenly spied a guy making his way towards Sierra and when he was right behind her turned her around and started dancing with her. She looked hesitant at first but got back into the rhythm soon enough. I felt my jealousy rage throughout my body and felt like killing the guy for even looking at her. She had every right to dance with him though. It’s not like she had a boyfriend to get pissed at her. This didn’t settle me down at all and I downed the rest of my drink and ordered another one. Two could play at this game. I knew I was being childish, but I want to see what her reaction would be if she saw me with another girl. Some suitable blonde chick had been eyeing me all night from the bar, so I used this to my advantage. I got up and walked right for her. Upon closer inspection I thought that I had walked up to Ashley. The girl in front of me seemed to be a clone of Ashley. She would do.

“Hey I’m Zacky, care to join me out there?” I said as I nodded to the dance floor.

She took my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. I was glad when she stopped just shy of Sierra and that douche bag that she was grinding on. I didn’t even know this girl’s name and she was currently digging her ass in my crotch in what she believed was sexy dancing. I looked over at Sierra real fast to see that she was staring at me intently. Her eyes were glued to the girl in front of me. I placed my hands on her hips and put more pressure on her body. I looked right into Sierra’s eyes but kept on dancing. She put her arms around the guy’s neck and got closer to him, if that was even possible. I started leaving a trail of small kisses down the girl’s neck. The chick tilted her head to allow me more access while she let out loud moans. I stopped kissing her just in time to see Sierra pull away from the guy and quickly leave the dance floor. Shit, I think I just took this too far.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you guys are enjoying the story so far :)