Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Say My Name

Matt’s POV

While some of the group danced the rest just sat and drank all night. I only had a couple beers so I was aware of my surroundings. Sierra hadn’t been back since she went to dance with Liz and Zacky just disappeared. I was getting concerned about Sierra because Liz came back saying that two guys on the dance floor separated them. I was about to get up and look for her when she came running into the booth and sat down by Jimmy. She looked completely upset and it was making me pissed off. I got up and kneeled down by her so that I could whisper in her ear.

“What’s the matter Sierra? Did someone hurt you?”

“I’ll be fine Matt. It’s nothing that you need to concern yourself with. Please don’t go on a rampage.” She frowned.

“I won’t do anything if you don’t want me to. Are you sure that I can’t do anything for you?” I asked still trying to cheer her up.

“I kind of want to go home. Do you mind taking me to Zacky’s?” she pleaded.

“Of course. Val has to get up early anyway so we were about to leave. Come on, I’ll tell her that we are leaving.”

The ride home from the club was awkward. Even Val could tell that something had upset Sierra back there. We just left her to her thoughts as we drove her back home. She got out of the car and thanked us for the ride. I stayed in the driveway to make sure that she got in the house ok. She gave a quick wave goodbye before she closed the door.

“Something happened tonight that she doesn’t want to tell us obviously. Give her time Matt because I know you want to shake her until she comes clean. She will tell us when she wants to.” Val said.

I nodded in agreement and pulled out of the driveway and headed back to our house.

Zacky’s POV

I couldn’t find Sierra anywhere in the club, no matter how hard I tried. It didn’t help that that chick was clinging to me to save her life. I soon stopped only to be drowned in drinks from my “date”. I was getting drunk and the next thing I knew we were falling over each other as we went through my front door. Her lips were attached to mine as she reached for my belt buckle. Being in the state of mind that I was in I didn’t think of staying quite or of Sierra at all. We finally stumbled into my room where our clothing was shed in the blink of any eye. Falling on the bed she straddled me and left bite marks over my chest.

“Fuck me Zacky.” She whispered in my ear.

I did as she asked and soon found myself pumping in and out of her. We were so loud that the entire neighborhood should have known what was going on.

“Oh Zacky…harder!” she screamed.

“Oh God Sierra!” I groaned loudly back.

Everything came crashing down around me as the girl stared blankly at me. I can’t believe what just happened.

“What did you just call me?” she yelled.

“Nothing, don’t worry about it.” I said pushing her off me.

“No, this is a big deal. You don’t even know my name do you?”

“Sshh! Quiet down!” I begged.

“I will get back in bed with you only if you can tell me what my name is.”

I looked anywhere but at her face and that was the answer for her.

“What a pig! You have sex with me only to call me a different name? For fuck’s sake, you don’t even know mine!” she cried.

I watched as she made no effort in staying quiet as she slammed every door on her way out.

Sierra’s POV

I just walked into my room and crawled into bed after I changed into some shorts and tank. I was extremely upset and jealous that Zacky was with that girl tonight. If I didn’t know any better I would have sworn that he was doing it on purpose. None of that mattered now. Zacky would start dating another whore and I would be left alone. Similar thoughts floated through my head as I went to sleep.

A good three hours passed until I was woken up by the sounds of two people crashing into the walls and knocking stuff over. A girl’s erratic giggling confirmed that Zacky had brought home the chick from the club. I heard them as they hit the bed because the headboard smacked the wall. Moans punctured the silence as I lay there in bed wide-awake. God that girl had some lungs on her. I started hearing bits and pieces of what was going on next door.

“God Zacky…harder!”

The smacks on the wall increased when I heard Zacky for the first time during the night.

“Oh God Sierra!” he groaned.

My heart stopped beating. Was it just a coincidence that she was named Sierra as well? I heard the girl scream at Zacky about names and I knew that Zacky just made a huge mistake. My heart was going again, but now it seemed as if it was going a mile a minute. He just screamed my name when he was fucking that other girl. I heard the girl slam his door and walk down the hallway. I got right up to the door to see what was going on but the door flew open sending me right to the floor. I looked up to see Zacky standing in my doorway with a bed sheet. We just stared at each other until I slowly got back to my feet.

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know what just happened.” He simply put it.

“I’m not. I heard everything.”

I don’t know what was happening but he walked up and got within an inch of my face.

“None of that would have happened if you hadn’t been getting cozy with that random guy.”

“Same goes for you and that whore.”

Both of our angers were rising because we wanted so much to put the blame on the other. Before anything else could happen our lips were viciously slammed together and our tongues were fighting for dominance. I pushed him back on my bed and it was time that we got all of our pent up issues out of us.