Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Helping the Earth

Sierra’s POV

I was slowly waking up from my deep sleep. Man, that was a crazy fucking dream I had last night. It was so realistic that I felt like Zacky and I really did have sex. Just then I felt an arm tighten around my waist. Zacky’s face nuzzled deeper into my neck. Maybe it wasn’t a dream. I loosened his grip and turned so that I was facing him. His hair was stuck at weird angles, which was strangely cute, and his face was perfectly relaxed. He was so cute when he slept. I never want to wake up any other way from now on. I continued to take in his appearance when his voice startled me.

“I knew you couldn’t resist me. Don’t worry though, the feeling is mutual.” He said with his eyes still closed.

He finally opened them to reveal that he was smiling with both his eyes and mouth. I leaned forward and gave him a light kiss on lips. His arms snaked back around me and brought me closer again. His tongue traced my mouth as I let my tongue meet his. His fingers began to trace little patterns on my side sending shivers down my spine. We pulled away at the same time and I rested my forehead against his.

“Sierra, where have you been all my life?” he whispered.

“I’ve been in New York babe.” I giggled.

Zacky’s stomach interrupted us and I felt like I should fix it.

“I’m going to go make breakfast. I’ll be right back.”

I crawled out of the sheets and turned around to find Zacky watching me.

“I’m sad that you’re up now, but if you cooked breakfast in the nude I would be happier.” He winked.

“Zacky, your house is covered in windows. I am not going to give your neighbors a free show. To make it up to you, I think that we should help the earth by conserving water. Care to join me in the shower?”

He gave me a wicked grin before he leapt up from the bed. Grabbing me while giving off a few growls he whisked me away to the bathroom. Turning the water on he walked into it and the water soon drenched our bodies. I wrapped my legs around his body as he pushed me up against the shower wall. The instant his lips met my collarbone I let out a little moan that escaped me. I felt him smile against my skin as he went down my body. He reached my breasts and I felt his tongue glide across my nipple. A louder, deeper moan came from me that I couldn’t control. Placing my arm between my legs I found what I was searching for. Zacky quickly inhaled as I wrapped hand around him. I began to move my hand down his entire length.

“Fuck Sierra!” he breathed out.

“SIERRA, YOU IN THERE?” someone shouted through the door.

“Shit!” Zacky and I whispered in unison.

“SIERRA?”

I recognized the voice as Jimmy’s and was wondering why he was here, not to mention pissed because he just ruined the moment.

“Yeah, what do you want Jimmy?” I asked slightly nervous.

“All the gang is here right now because we were bored and wanted to know if you and Zacky wanted to go to the beach with us. Strange thing is, we can’t find Zacky. You know where he is?”

“I have no idea. I didn’t hear him come home last night.” I lied.

“Well his car is here. He has to be somewhere in the house.”

“Hey Sierra, why does your room smell like sex?” Brian said.

“Brian? What are you doing in my room? Same goes for you Jimmy?” I asked hoping to change the subject.

“Oh Jesus…it does smell like sex in here. Brian, has anyone found Zacky yet?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

I heard the door open and I could see Jimmy’s head above the shower curtain. I looked at Zacky’s face to see that he went completely white.

“Brian, I found him!” Jimmy giggled as he poked his head into the shower.

“Fuck Sullivan, get out of here!” Zacky yelled as he tried to protect me from Jimmy’s vision.

“Whatever dude, Matt’s going to kill you.” Jimmy laughed. “Sierra and Zacky sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G!”

Jimmy closed the door and Zacky placed me back down to the shower floor.

“Well, since they know now, I have a question for you. Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Yes!” I spit out immediately.

Zacky’s smile was so big I thought it would rip his face in two. He picked me up and spun us around even though we were still in the shower. Placing a kiss on my forehead he took us out of the shower. He handed me a towel and he wrapped the other one around his waste. I looked out the door real quick to check if Jimmy and Brian had really left. Before he left my room he placed one last kiss on my lips and went to go get changed. I couldn’t quite move because I was in shock that I actually bagged Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
i love all of you who left comments and who read this :)

i still appreciate those who dont leave me any tho
its ok to be scared...he he