Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Way More Than A Finger

Jimmy’s POV

Brian and I came down together trying not to blab about what we had just seen. It was about time they got together. The last thing they faced was Matt. I think it was safe to say that Matt would have to figure it out on his own because no one wanted to be the person to tell him that one of his best friends was banging his cousin.

“Did you find him?” Val asked.

“Yeah, he was in his closet looking for a pair of shoes. No one thought to look there.” I lied.

I heard Zacky and Sierra come down the stairs behind me. Even though I knew they were together, they couldn’t hide the fact that they got it on. You know when women tell each other that a girl glows after having sex? Well I know what they mean now. These two were on fire. I glanced over at the girls who were sitting on the couch. Some had curious looks while others had shocked expressions. They all looked at Brian and me, wanting to know what I knew. I just made the motion of zipping my lips and smirked at them. As if they were one person, all of their hands shot to their mouths in surprise. Matt noticed this and raised his eyebrow in wonderment.

“What’s the matter with you guys? Going to puke?” he asked.

They all shook their heads to say they were fine. Johnny walked into the room right as Sierra walked in front of him. He got up close to her and looked her over a couple of times.

“So, who was the lucky guy to get you in the sack? Ooo…he also left a couple of love bites!” he stated.

Sierra’s face blushed a deep scarlet and Zacky looked like he just swallowed his own tongue. Matt heard this and stomped over to examine Sierra. She backed away from him as he got closer. He backed her up against the wall and peered at her neck.

“Who did it?” he whispered.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” She said.

He glanced around the living room glaring at everyone as if they had done it. He even gave his own girlfriend the stink eye. His gaze finally landed on Zacky.

“Jimmy, you said that Zacky was in his closet when you found him, right?” he asked.

“Yeah, he was looking for a pair of shoes.” I repeated, not quite sure where he was going with this.

“You also said that you talked to Sierra when she was in the shower. Is that correct?”

“Yes.” I slowly said.

I looked at Zacky to see his expression. It hit me. Zacky’s hair was still damp from the being in the shower. Oh God, I think Matt was on to something.

“Zacky, why would your hair be wet if you were in your closet?”

He stood there stunned and he couldn’t say anything.

“Vengeance, were you in the shower with Sierra?”

“Ahh…do you want the truth?” he said.

Stupid Baker, he couldn’t wipe the smirk off his face. This was almost like a slap in the face for Matt who stormed forward in Zacky’s direction. Sierra ran in between them hoping that she could stop her raging cousin.

“Matt, don’t you dare touch him!” she screamed.

“Sierra, I gave him strict orders to never lay a finger on you.” He yelled back.

“Well get over yourself because he put more than just a finger on me.” She said.

I burst out laughing at this. She was not making her fight better.

“I do not want this,” he motioned toward the pair, “to happen.”

“Dude, it already happened, and you were in the house when it did as well.” Zacky commented.

“Baker, shut the hell up.” Matt growled.

“Matt, you would only make things worse if you split us up. Don’t you want to see me happy?” she said as she batted her eyelashes.

“Fuck no!” he said.

“Matt, no matter what you say I’m still his girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend? God, you two are already dating!” he roared.

“Matt, are you going to be ok with this?” she asked.

“AAHH! Fine, it will take some time to adjust to you two, but I guess I’m ok with it. On the other hand, Baker, if you make her cry, I’ll make you cry from pain.”

“Deal.” Zacky agreed.

“Ok, now that that’s all over, the beach awaits.” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! i've gotten so much positive feedback im on cloud 9

if you like the story please spread the word about it!
i'd be forever grateful