Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights

Jimmy’s POV

The past month has gone by so fast that I hardly remember any of it. Being in the studio to do some finishing touches with our work has been my only memory. The album drops next week and the whole group is excited for the day. New music means new shows, signifying a new tour. We leave in two weeks for a three-month period and we don’t know how or when to tell the girls. This will be one of the tours that they won’t be able to come with us. Val, Leana, and Michelle are usually ok when we leave but with Kourt and Sierra not being used to our touring schedule, I’m not sure how they will cope. They are some tough bitches though, so they can handle it. At the moment I was sitting in our manager’s office signing a bunch of stuff for promotion. This had to be the millionth picture that I’ve signed today. Slapping down the last group photo I made my way over to the two guitars that would be given away as well. With my last John Hancock given I followed the voices of the guys and joined them.

“I think that I’m going to tell Sierra tonight about the tour. Better now than the day before.” Zacky said.

“I think all the girls are aware in a way, I mean, of course we are going to have to promote the new album.” Brian mentioned.

“If only the could come with us, but if that’s the way the ‘bosses’ want to run things then so be it.” I added.

“Well, I think that I’m heading for home now. Sierra went out with Scott and she should be home now.” Zacky said while getting up.

Good-byes were said and Zacky left the studio.

Scott’s POV

I followed Sierra into Zacky’s house, well, I guess it was considered her house as well. We had an extremely long lunch again because a deep conversation always seems to pop up with us. This time it centered on mom. We both missed her immensely and wished that she were here to see us succeed in life. Sierra was pleased when I told her that I owned my own tattoo parlor near the beach. It had been my dream forever to eventually own a personal shop instead of inking up people in alleys. I was actually the person who gave Brain that one on his thumb back in high school. Checking out my sister’s tattoos on her back I definitely saw some problems.

“You could use some gray shading right here and maybe a little white highlights on your wings.” I commented.

“Hey mister, you leave me ink alone. I can’t help it if I didn’t have a master artist like you back in NYC.” She defended.

“Just visit the shop sometime and I’ll do it for free. Remember to bring the guys though, I need them in there to attract more attention.” I laughed.

She grabbed two beers from the fridge and headed toward the back deck. Handing me the other beer we sat down and just relaxed. We had been chilling out for about ten minutes when we heard Zacky yell through the house.

“Hello? Anyone home? Where are you guys?”

“We’re out on the deck babe.” She called back.

“Hey sweets, how was your afternoon?” he asked kissing the top of her head.

“It’s nice spending time with my brother, especially when he doesn’t give me crap about my boyfriend.” She replied.

“No problem baby sister. I have to be heading out right now, I promised I’d help some newbie with clean up at the shop.”

“Ok Scott, see you later.” Zacky said.

Sierra’s POV

“How was the studio today? Still signing stuff?” I asked as Zacky began massaging my shoulders.

“Yeah, a shit load of group photos and a couple of larger items. We’re pretty much done and only one thing is left for our promotion.” He said kind of hesitantly.

“And what would that one thing be?” I questioned, not really sure if I wanted to know.

“We have a three month tour coming up. We leave in two weeks.” He let out.

“I sense that the girls can’t come either?”

“Management said that the only personal people that were allowed were the Berry’s because they do the majority of the tech work.”

“It’s unfortunate that I can’t see you for three months, but it’s your job so I can’t complain. I’m going to miss you like crazy.”

I grabbed his hands that were still on my shoulders and ran my fingers over them. Zacky and I had only been dating a few months and I couldn’t believe that I was going to miss him this much.

“Cheer up, lets go watch a movie or something to break you out of this funk.”

He instantly threw me over his shoulder, which made me scream in surprise.

“No matter what I do I can always make you scream.” He laughed.

Throwing me on the couch he put in a random movie and then moved behind my body on the couch. I was really going to miss times like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
i love all the comments :)

i might be coming out with a new story soon
so watch out!