Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

No Goodbyes

Sierra’s POV

It was the night before Avenged Sevenfold left for their tour and everyone was spending the last moments with their loved ones. I had been on the phone with my dad for the last hour just catching up with him and I thought that it was about time I found Zacky. Descending the stairs, the only form of life around seemed to be Ichabod, who was bouncing around my feet.

“Where’s Zacky? Go find Zacky!” I asked the dog oddly enough.

The small, black dog just sat there looking up at me before he went to couch for another nap.

“Man’s best friend my ass.” I muttered as I walked into the kitchen.

Little candles and scattered flower petals spread across the floor caught my eye instantly. They made a trail which lead out onto the deck. I followed it outside where I saw Zacky standing by the pool with a rose in his hand. I walked up to him with a huge smile.

“I wanted our last night together to be unforgettable.” He whispered into my ear as he left kisses down my neck.

My arms snaked around to his back as he placed more kisses up my neck. He nipped a bit at my collarbone and a tiny moan escaped my lips. His kisses stopped and he gave me a wicked smirk.

“You are going to get so wet tonight.” He said in a husky voice.

Before I had a chance to react he took hold of me and leaned backwards into the pool. When I broke the surface I took in a deep breath of air and swam around till I found Zacky. Once I did a complete circle I still couldn’t find him. I suddenly felt a pair of hands run up my body and Zacky’s head pop out of the water. His black hair was matted across his forehead but it didn’t stop the evil glisten in his eye go undetected.

“Told you that you were going to get wet tonight.” He smirked.

“Well, you are definitely finishing what you started.” I said grabbing the color of his shirt pulling him from the pool.

When we got into the bedroom I stripped his shirt off as fast as I could despite the wetness. I quickly pulled off my tank top as he went to work on my pants and then his own. After pushing me back on the bed he crawled on top of my where his lips met mine with a harsh force. I reached my foot up and yanked his boxers while he rid me of the rest of my clothes. His tongue gained entrance into my mouth as he massaged my breast with one of his hands. I trailed my fingertips down his stomach and I found him in my hand. Taking a firm grasp I kept stroking him until he moaned into my mouth. I let out a moan when I felt him become hard in my hand. The second I took my hand away he slammed into me with little warning.

“Zacky.” I gasped.

He took this as permission to go faster. I was loosing control real fast. I raked my nails across his back. I began to buck my hips hoping to increase the pleasure. Zacky’s arms began to become unsteady so without breaking the moment I flipped us over. With me on top I began to grind into him at a slow and agonizing pace. He grabbed my hips and thrusted upward hoping to gain the past momentum. I continued at the pace just to add a bit of torture.

“Fuck Sierra, you’re killing me!” he moaned.

After he said that came down on him again, but with as much force as I could muster. I felt my eyes roll in to the back of my head as a wave of throbbing pleasure coursed through me again. I could tell that we were about to climax because Zacky’s breathing had become really staggered.

“Shit, Zacky, I’m almost there!” I screamed.

I let out a final moan right before Zacky did. Collapsing on his chest, I felt him get his breathing under control. Wrapping his arms around me he kissed the top of my forehead.

“I love you Sierra.” He whispered.

I froze for a second before I answered him back.

“I love you to Zacky.”

He brought his arms tighter around me and then we both fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning to find the bed empty. Zacky nowhere to be found. I almost started to get worried when it hit me. They had to leave at four this morning and it was now 9:30. I wish he would have woken me before he left. Rolling over to his side of the bed my face came in contact with a piece of paper.

Hey babe,
You looked really peaceful and tired (can’t imagine why ha ha)
that I didn’t feel like waking you. I just
want you to know that I love you and I will call
when I get a chance, which will hopefully
be a lot. Well, see you in three months!
Stay safe!
Love, your one and only sex machine

I smiled at the note he left me and got up to greet the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
i thought of the ending where all great thinking is done
in the shower : ]

thanks for reading!