Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

No Love Notes Here

Matt’s POV

“So…how is everyone doing back home?”

“We’re doing great actually. I think everyone’s glad that we are such a big group.” Val said from the other end of the phone.

“I know for a fact that Johnny is going psycho about the lack of sex. I walked in on him and Kourt having phone sex.”

“Oh my gosh, you heard that?” someone yelled in the background.

“Kourtney? Am I on speakerphone Val?” I asked.

“Yeah, everyone wanted to hear your voice.”

“Ok, and yes Kourt, I did hear stuff.”

I heard all the girls erupt in laughter and some pounding.

“Kourt just stormed out of the room in embarrassment Matt. Thanks a lot.” Liz said loudly.

Before I had the ability to respond, someone came up behind me and yanked the phone away from my ear.

“Hey hey, where’s my sweetie pie?” Zacky asked.

“Ahh! Zacky!” Sierra screamed.

“Oh God, I’m out.” I muttered.

Walking out from the back of the bus I joined the rest of the guys in the front of the bus. Johnny, Brian, and Jimmy were playing video games.

“Did someone scream back there?” Jimmy asked while concentrating on the screen.

“Yep, you heard Sierra screech on the phone when Zacky stole it from me.” I explained.

“Speaking of those two, I found something interesting when we got back from the show last night.” Brian commented.

“What are you talking about Gates?” Johnny asked.

“Well, I was the first one on the bus, but when I touched the handle to the door I felt something underneath of it. It was this piece of paper saying ‘Vengeance is a bitch. History will repeat itself.’ It was weird and it had to be intended for Zacky.”

“I think some fan just wants to bone him. Let’s not make a big deal about this. It’s not like the note held a physical threat.” Jimmy reasoned.

“True, but just show me the note.” I demanded.

Brian paused the game and dug around in his jean pocket. He pulled out the small, crumpled up piece of paper and handed it to me. The writing was tiny and scratchy, similar to writing from serial killers. The note made me nervous, but not enough to tell Zacky about it.

“I guess it’s nothing to get Zacky worried about.” I finalized.

I threw the note back to Brian who pocketed it again. I laughed along with them as they played their game but I couldn’t get that ominous feeling away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading
hope you enjoy!!