Sequel: When Two Become One

Breaking Away

A Blast From the Past

I walked into Leana’s house to be greeted with stares from Val and Michelle. They looked at me like I had a second head. I raised a quizzical brow at them hoping they would explain their behavior.

“Something’s different.” They said in unison.

“You’re glowing.”

“You seem scared.”

Their words shocked me. Must have been that whole twin mentality. Val somehow knew that I was unnerved and Michelle sensed something had changed in my body. I knew it would be pointless to hide anything so I decided to give them the basic story.

“You’re both right. I had an ordeal at the house before I left which freaked me out and I guess I’ll be eating for two.” I revealed.

Screams of joy hit me like a ton of bricks. I braced myself as they all pounced on me with hugs.

“It’s Zacky’s right?” Kourt asked.

“Of course Zacky knocked her up! They go at it all the time. Did you tell him yet?” Leana questioned.

“You guys are the first to know and I hope it stays that way. I want to tell Zacky when I’m ready.”

Michelle grinned broadly as she looked at my stomach. “Sierra, you don’t know how happy this will make him. He’s always wanted a kid and I think you are the perfect person to give him one.”

“Wait, what happened back at home? You even took Ichabod out.” Val noticed.

“I think someone was walking around my backyard for a longer period of time than I was comfortable with. It’s not a big deal.” I lied

“Ok, as long as you’re safe. Food’s in the kitchen girls, lets eat!” Leana exclaimed.

Everyone but Liz and me went to in the other room to get the food. I glanced over at Liz who was giving me a concerned look. She titled her head toward the bathroom and made her way to the empty room. Catching on to her plan I followed her into the room where she closed the door behind me and locked it. I never got a chance to say anything before she started to break into me.

“Spill the beans Sierra. What really happened back at the house?”

My hands started to shake as my mind went back to the backyard chaos I had left earlier. Liz was one of my best friends, yet I was having a hard time opening up to her. She calmly placed her hands over mine to help me relax. I took a few deep breaths until I could begin to tell her of the trouble that I went through.

“I came home from to find that someone left me a message.” I whispered.

“Well, what did it say and who was it from?” she demanded to know.

“It said hello Sierra Sunshine.” I said before I broke down completely.

“No! Are you sure?”

I felt her hand rub my back as she tried to quiet my sobs. This was never supposed to happen to me. Everything was seemed to be different from back then. I thought that I had made a clean end of all my past problems, but apparently this one decided to follow me for some strange reason.

“I’m sure Liz. Spelled right on my grass. Why though? I thought it was all behind me. I wish Zacky were here.”

“Don’t worry, he’ll be home in a few weeks. Just be very careful until he gets home. Don’t go out by yourself, lock everything, and call me if you have a problem. Do you want me to tell Kourt about this?”

“Please, but not right now. I don’t want her night to be ruined.”

I rubbed off the eyeliner from my cheeks before we left the bathroom. The living room was empty so that meant the girls were still in the kitchen.

“What were you two up to?” Kourt inquired.

“She was just talking to me about baby stuff. Sierra is a little overwhelmed with the thought of being a mom.” Liz fibbed.

“Don’t worry Sierra! We’re all here for you no matter what happens.” Leana gushed.

“Thanks guys.” I smiled.

Hopefully they would hold true to that. I might just need them in the next few weeks.

Zacky’s POV

We stared at our manager in disbelief. He just informed us that some Northwestern shows had been cancelled due to problems with the venues. This meant that we would be home in a week. I was very disappointed that our tour had to be cut short. Interacting with the fans during and after shows was something that I lived for. But the thought of returning to home to the woman who stole my heart made up for it. I missed my girl and the same went for the other guys.

“So this takes a week and a half of our tour?” Jimmy asked wanting to confirm our thoughts.

“Yep, that’s right gentlemen.” Larry said.

“At least we’ve had a decent tour so far, so I can’t complain.” Brian stated. “Well, I’m not telling Michelle. I plan on sneaking in our bed in the middle of the night and freaking her out.”

We all agreed at that point to keep our early return a secret to all of the girls. I looked at the clock on the wall of the bus and decided that it wasn’t too late to call Sierra. What can I say; I wanted to hear her voice. With just a press of a button I heard the
phone ringing on the other end. One ring, two rings, and then three. Was she home? Just as the answering machine was about to get the call I heard someone pick up the phone.

“Hello?” Sierra said out of breath.

“Babe, you ok?” I asked.

“Yeah, I just got home from Leana’s and heard the phone ringing so I had to run to catch it. I’m glad I did.”

“So am I. What did you girls do over at Jimmy’s then? I bet you all had a massive orgy.”

She started laughing and could hardly say anything. “If you must know we did. My birthday gifts came in handy after all. All joking aside we ate Chinese and watched corny chick flicks. It was a nice relaxing night.”

“Sounds fun.” I said sarcastically.

“Be quiet Mr. Vengeance, I’m sorry we all can’t go on tour and be big bad rock stars. So, did we bang any groupies today?”

“Sierra, you know that isn’t funny. I could never do that to anyone, especially since I have my own groupie waiting for me.”

“Aww, love you to.” She said giggling.

Through Sierra’s laughs I distinctly heard Ichabod barking in the background. Now I know my dog and I could tell this wasn’t a normal bark. I could hear a hint of stress in my little dog.

“Hey babe, what’s the matter with Ichabod?”

“I’m not sure, I’ll go check.” She said worryingly.

I heard her sit up from where ever she had been and walk around. The barks got clearer as she neared our pet. Sierra’s breathing was becoming quicker and louder.

“No…not again.” She cried.

“Sierra, what is it?” I asked but she never heard me because I was met with the dial tone.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope this makes up for the last few poopy updates
hope ya like it!!!