Status: Formally on Quotev

You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost

Chapter Eleven

We all fell asleep watching a movie, and like the fertiles we are, ended up in a cuddling mass.

Frank's head still rested on my chest, Ashley was curled up to his back, Mikey was curled up to him, Josh was on my other side, his head on my shoulder, Dahvie was sleeping with his leg thrown over Mikey, C.C. was laying on Dahvie's lap. We all had our stuffies in our hands.

When I got up I slowly maneuvered out from under Frank.

--_--Meanwhile, lastnight – Andy's POV--_-

Dory doesn't realize how big it is when fertiles have a fertile night. While they are having fun, painting their nails or someshit, their mates or in my case their keeper are nearby paroling the whole time. There are like six fertiles alone in that house, anything could happen. If they truly unattended they could be kidnapped by humans, or burned alive by the anti-vamp churches.

So all night we had to do run around the house, one at a time maintaining a speed so fast the fertiles couldn't see us. Chris and Ryan had come back this night. But Devin remained gone. Chris and Ryan patrolled the roof, wanting to be closer to their mates after so long. I'm positive that tomorrow they are going to fuck the shit out of them.

Devin.

What is his fucking problem? Does he really not care for Dory at all? She is a wonderful fertile and deserves so much better than what he gives her. If he won't take care of her, I will.

---_--3POV, time lapse 1 month_--

Andy and Dory grew to be the best of friends, he protected her like she was his own. Chris and Ryan refused to speak of Devin.

Dory didn't think of Devin, it broke her heart. If she did, she'd cry and Andy would cheer her up. Dory and Andy every other day at lunch sat with Motionless in White, the next they'd sit with Black Veil Brides and their mates. Dory kept up her friendships with all of them. Josh and Ashley espacially.

Dory was constantly happy; smiling and laughing.

Jackie and Panic! At the Disco ignored them.

Eventually, late in the month, Devin came back.

Andy and Dory were returning from hanging out at the mall with Jeremy and Sammi. Andy unlocked the front door and went in first, leading Dory gently by her pointer finger.

--Dory's POV_-- [polyvore]

“I doubt a mass murderer is inside.” I protested as Andy unlocked the door, then took my finger softly.

“You never know.”

When we got in I shook him off and ninja rolled then stood up like James Bond. “Told ya.”

We laughed until Andy abruptly stopped. I followed his gaze and my heart shattered. He looked just the same as he had before, wearing a Jack Skellington shirt, black skinny jeans and creepers. His blue eyes made my heart skip a beat, I'm ashamed to say.

“Devin.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A major OH SHIT chapter is coming up next :)