Just a Crush

Chapter 2:The School in Tampa

i woke up and got dressed and me and my dad went to a bunch of schools it was a Sunday then we found this school Tampa Bay Tech High School and there was really nice teachers and staff i liked it and i looked around and it was a really good looking school more like a suburb kind of school me and my dad went to the principle’s office and she looked nice and i sat with him and he explained my case”shore we will take her…but sweetie u have to get on track…that means u need to work hard”she said and i looked at her”i have no choice right”i said and she nodded her head”and i think if she’s gonna be here…we got everything she needs here”she said”shore whatever it takes”he said and nodded her hand”okay Alicia let me an your dad get the papers done and u can start tommro”she said”shore”i said and then a boy looked at me and winked at me and i blushed and looked down…after awhile my dad came out and then we went out to eat and bought stuff from Walmart for school that the women said i needed then after we came home and i wrote in my stories and when it was 10 i had to go to bed for school and i woke up and they picked me up in the bus and i went to school and it was packed and i went to the office to get my schedule she said i was in 12th grade but i won’t graduate from there i have to repeat it at least 2 years and i nodded my head and i went to class and surprisingly the new setting is helping me out i can do this its just 2 years…so after school i told my dad whats going down and i finished my homework on the ride back from the school bus and i showed him…i didn’t do it on my own i just copied from someone when he wasn’t looking and but my dad fell for it and said its okay and then i was free to do what i please so i went out a little just to the nearest Walmart….