Just a Crush

Chapter 4:Just Love making u laugh!!

i told My dad about Damon and my dad is great with the fact i’m making friends but does it have to be a boy i told him its not like that…and that where both friends that both don’t want to date anyone at the moment and we both r obsessed over celebrities we have no chances having…and that were close but nothing more…he still kinda don’t believe it and i smiled and shooked my head…Damon is hanging out today and he came and i smiled”yay ur here”i said and gave him a big hug and he smiled he flipped his hair out of his face and smiled”hey how r u”he said”good…come on my room is over here”i said and my dad was watching us”oh hey”Damon said and was really nervous”hey…”my dad said”um dad can u do me a favor and give him some room”i said”why?”my dad said”do u want me to tell him?”i said”tell me what?”my dad said”shore”Damon said softly”okay”i said”Damon suffers with anxiety…and ur scaring him”i said and Damon looked down at my hand like he wanted to squeeze it”sorry”my dad said”its fine…sometimes i can manage it but other times i couldn’t”he said”okay…just don’t try anything with my daughter”he said”i promise sir all respect”he said and i smiled”Come on”i said and we went inside i rolled my eyes at my dad and closed the door slitly”that was really scary”Damon said and i rubbed his back”its fine my dad isn’t the rough type only seems like it”i said and Damon nodded his head”So i brought the camera and we can make some videos together only if u want to though”he said”yeah shore”i said”cool”he said”but later”i said and he nodded his head and i laid down and he laid next to me”u have a titload of Justin Bieber posters”he said looking at them”i know its my weakness”i said and he smiled”since where close can i ask u a question?”he said and i smiled”shore”i said”do you ever think of banging Justin Bieber?”he said and smiled as his bangs covered his eyes”yeah in my stories i always have sex with him….”i said”but what about real life would u?”he said and pushed his bangs out of his face…now i can see those crystal blue eyes”i guess if he let me i would….but i’ll respect him till the day he wants it”i said and he smiled”no mo…but he’s a good looking guy…”he said and i smiled”thought u didn’t really like him?”i said”no…i don’t like being called him there’s a difference”he said and i smiled”i wonder how big he is?”i said to myself”okay….change the Subject”he said as he covered his ears with my pillow”okay…so Damon have u ever thought of Screwing Taylor Swift?”i said and he blushed and turned away”no…i respect her”he said”what if she said…Fuck Me Damon I want ur Cock”i said in his ear and he covered his ears with his hands”she won’t she respects herself”he said”So u think Justin wouldn’t”i said”i mean he’s a guy…”he said and u r too and u never had sex and ur 19”i said he looked at me”i just choose not to get a girl prego unless its someone i really care for”he said and looked at me”so u don’t really care for Taylor Swift…”i said”its not realistic she would want a guy like me”he said and looked upset and i looked at him”Damon….don’t be sad”i said”i’m not its just…”he said and i hugged him and grabbed his hand and he smiled a little”sometimes when u believe in something u lose hope…”i said and he smiled and rubbed his thumb on my hand”but its up to yourself or someone who truly cares about u to bring it back”i said in his ear and he turned around and looked at me and i smiled and he smiled back”ur really great u know that?”he said and i smiled”thanks i try to be”i said and he smiled and laughed”come on let make ur viewers happy”i said and he smiled and we went and set up the camera and we acted silly and made each other laugh and we told the viewers that i might be popping up in some videos of Damon Fizzy i even shared to them what happened to me and it felt good but Damon is my main man…he’s the one that is there for me…he’s the one that makes me laugh”Damon is the big brother i never had”i said to the camera and he looked at me and smiled”aww i love u to little sis”he said and hugged me really tight and i laughed after the video it was getting late….i didn’t want him to leave…and Damon really didn’t want to leave ether”its getting late”my dad said and i nodded my head sadly and Damon Packed the camera up and he smiled at me and i walked him to the door and he looked at me and kissed my cheek and i smiled”bye Damon thanks for coming”i said and he smiled”no thank u…u made me believe again”he said and i smiled and i gave him a big hug”see u tommro if it okay with ur dad?”he said.i looked at my dad and he nodded his head and i smiled”u can come”i said and Damon nodded his head”thanks Aly’s dad”he said”ur a good kid Damon…don’t lose my trust with my daughter”my dad said and Damon was a little scared”promise sir”he said”call me Frank”my dad said and let out a hand and Damon tooked a breath and shooked his hand”Thanks Frank”he said and i smiled”bye again”i said bye”he said and waved good bye and he walked out to his car and drove off”peaceskies”i yelled to him”peaceskies!!!”he said mad happy and i blushed and smiled and watched him drove away and i went to my room and went on my computer on Facebook and i smiled and wrote”Just finshed hanging with my bestie Damon Fizzy”and i clicked post and then i turned off my computer and went to bed for another awesome day with Damon…..