Just a Crush

Chapter 5: your always so sweet

i woke up and got dressed did my hair a little and me and Damon went out to the mall just to look at stuff”so u are liking the school”he said”yeah…its peaceful”i said and he laughed a little and i laughed too”what about guys…any of them hit on u yet”he said”yeah but…i turn them down….”i said”oh yeah u don’t trust guys with ur heart sept Justin”he said”duh”i said and he smiled”ooo lets go to hot topic”i said and he smiled”shore”he said and we went to hot topic and we looked at the stuff”i sould wear this”i said and he looked and he shooked his head”that’s crazy reveling”he said”lolz i know i was just seeing what u would say”i said and he smiled”lol”he said.we walked out and he smiled at me”so what up with ur hair its all straight and stuff”he said and i smiled”i just decided to do it today and he smiled and he touched it”sorry that was wired”he said and i blushed”u can touch it”i said and he did and he smiled”i like touching yours”i said and touched his hair and he smiled…i wish my hair was straight naturally”i said and he smiled”my hair grows to fast”he said and i smiled”i like your long hair”i said and he smiled”i do to…i will never shave it..”he said”i hope u don’t haha”i said and he smiled”i like being called young even if i don’t seem like i do”he said and i smiled”yeah”i said and he looked at me”i got a random off topic question that’s been bugging me…”he said”shoot”i said and he looked at me and blushed and put his bangs in front of his eyes and i moved it so i can see his blue eyes”don’t be scared to ask me questions….”i said”u know i am but r u a virgin?”he asked shyly and i looked at him and smiled”no i’m not”i said”what?ur not…u look so..”he said”like i’m innocent”i said and he nodded his head”yeah in New York peeps said the same….”i said”with who?if u don’t mind me asking?”he said and i smiled”a boy named Adam he was your age and i was 16”i said”he was your first?”he asked”yeah…but it wasn’t his fault he said if i was shore and at the heat in the moment it just happened”i said and Damon nodded his head”the funny thing is i had a purity ring and i just didn’t care and i threw that away cuz he was so nice and cute….and at the moment i was mad at Justin For being with Selena…guess in some way i thought it will get back at him or something….but it was stupid”i said”oh..”Damon said”then i had a one night stand with the deli grocery guy’s brothers son”i said and Damon shooked his head”then i was like what am i doing Justin isn’t gonna get mad at me if i messed with these guys cuz he don’t know me so i just stopped the stupidness for awhile then at the end of April i went out with this guy named Yon and on the 3rd day i gave him a BJ and after it was done and the next day came i felt guilty and just stupid for it and he dumped me and i decided to only be friends with boys and not get a boyfriend till i’m mature enough to handle not having any kind of sex and just have a guy that don’t persuade me or me persuading him to have any kind of sex”i said”a best friend”he said and looked at me and i looked back”yeah a best friend”i said and he smiled and he held my hand and blushed and i bumped him and laughed…he’s so sweet…and he makes me laugh…could i be falling for Damon slowly….we head back to my place and i play songs and we danced and acted stupid and laughed…when the song I love u came on by Avril Lavgine i lip synced it to Damon and he blushed and smiled and i hugged him in the end when it finished and he smiled and i messed up his hair and he smiled and put his forehead on mine and looked at me and he kissed my cheek and i smiled”ur the best friend a girl can ever have”i said to him and he smiled.i sat on his lap and put my head on his sholder and he held me close…it felt good to be like this with him so close…he makes me feel safe if i havn’t said that a million times already but he does like my whole world changed when i met him to find someone who gets u and really gets u….he doesn’t just say it to make me feel better but we been threw slimier things…and Just for Damon Fizzy Alone i want to stay here in Florida for a very long time….