Just a Crush

Chapter 6: Summer

its summer vacation and i was hyped no school and no grown ups haha my dad went on a summer vacation with his girlfriend...so i decided to sleep over place cuz I'm super bored home alone...lately I've been figuring out if I love Damon and I do"hey Damon"I called"yeah"he said and smiled and i looked at him i was frozen by his looks the sunlight hit his gorgeous blue eyes and my heart raced..."i like u"i said"i like u too..."he said not realizing its more then a friend...i grabbed his hand and he looked at my hand on his and the looked up"i falling in love with u"i said bravely and he smiled and blushed"do u mean that?"he said"yeah....i mean we've been friends for awhile now and-"i was talking and he stopped me by kissing my lips and my heart felt like it was gonna come out of my chest...me and him was at the beach and we were kissing right there...enhanced feelings...something was making me not want to stop kissing him aggressively and he let it"get a room"a crabby old lady said and i glared at her"come...lets go in the water"i said awkwardly cuz that lady had to kill the moment.."god people these days"Damon said in a goofy tone and i laugh"she just to old and we r young and she isn't prob getting any"i said and he laughed a little"i'm really glad u told me how u felt"he said"i thought i was to goofy for u"he said and i shooked my head"no ur perfect"i said and held his hand and we sat down and let the waves hit us one wave was really hard and hit Damon right in the face and i covered my mouth to hide me from laughing and he spit out the water and looked at me and i couldn't help but to laugh"yeah its so funny"he said and he splashed me and i screamed and he picked me up and dropped me in the water"now that!....was mean"i said and he smiled and kissed he walked to me and he kissed me and laid down in the sand and he laid next to me and i held his hand and he smiled and he hovered above me and i smiled his my prince"i said and he smiled"okay"he said nervous and he kissed my lips and i kissed him over and over and he followed then he became the leader....and i knew that this summer is gonna be amazing with him by my side......