Status: unknown

When We Were Lost

you look so cute when you get that mad.

Aimy ran down the stairs to answer the door, when she pulled it open Tim was stood with her keys, her car now in it’s place on the drive and John stood behind him with a smirk.

“Thank you so much, Tim.” she smiled taking the keys from his hand “and thank you John, for going with him.”

“If you need a ride over the next 3 months, I’m more than willing to give you a hand.” Tim smiled back

John pushed a piece of paper into her hand “and if he can’t, I’ll help you out, Jailbird Jaymes.”

“That’s very kind of you both, thank you. ” she chuckled “Jailbird Jaymes and Convict O’Callaghan, partners in crime?”

He nodded “Partners in crime.”

“Please, no more crime.” Tim sighed. “I’m sure Georgia wouldn’t be too happy, Aimy and John, I know Jenny would kill you.”

With a roll of her eyes Aimy sighed “you’re right. I‘m going over to get coffe and see Claire, you guys wanna come?”

“I actually have to go pick up my Dad from the airport soon so as much as I’d like to, I can’t” Tim said

“I’ll come, maybe we could rob a bank on the way.”

----------------------------------------

The shop was empty when Aimy and John walked in, besides Claire and the boss, Shae.

Aimy took her normal seat as Claire shot her a smile. “Aren’t you gonna order?” John asked pulling out the set opposite.

“Claire knows my order... she’ll probably bring you the same if you don’t go order.”

John shrugged “that’s fine, whatever”

“you wanna know what you’re having then?”

“Nope, surprise me.”

Aimy laughed “you’re weird, O’Callaghan.”

“says the mystery girl.”

“mystery?”

“you won’t tell us anything about you. All I know is you drink drive and went to school with me even though I don’t remember you and have no evidence.”

She sighed “can we not talk about it now?”

“I’m just trying to work you out.”

“well, I’m not ready for that.”

“I can’t be friends with someone I know nothing about.”

“My name is Aimy Kara Jaymes, I’m 21, I’m a college dropout,, I’m a photographer, I listen to too much Tom Petty and Ryan Adams and I dabble on guitar. Is that enough for you?” she snapped

John looked taken aback by the mood change “I’m sorry. Wow.”

“I don’t trust easily, ok, when I trust you and the guys you’ll be able to get to know me. For now, I’m liking to the strictly need to know thing.”

John nodded “ok, my name is John Cornelius O’Callaghan the fifth, I’m 23, I too dropped out of college, I sing and songwrite, I too dabble on guitar and Tom Petty is my favorite.”

Claire walked over with a tray and sat at the table with them “I’m on my break.” she smiled when Aimy gave her a puzzled look. “You two seem to be spending a lot of time together, three times in less than a week.”

“I’m not allowed other friends?” Aimy laughed

“I’m just thinking there might be more to it.”

Aimy almost choked on her coffee “sorry, what?”

“well it’s just you two look very cute together.”

“we don’t even know each other.” John said too quickly, watching the blonde sat opposite.

“Okay, O’Callaghan, calm down.” Claire laughed, sipping her coffee.

“there’s nothing going on between us.” John stated

“Shae even mentioned i when you two walked in.”

“Shush, Claire. No.” Aimy pretended to throw up.

John chuckled “hey now, what’s so repulsive about the thought of being with me?”

“as we were saying before, we don’t know each other.”

he smirked “but if we did?”

“well, I’m not sure my step mom would like me dating a convict.” she laughed

“step mom? What about your mom, or your dad?”

Aimy’s smiled dropped and she stood from her chair “I ugh, have to go.” she said, panicking again at the thought of her friends finding out about her past before she was ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, sorry.

I like where this is going, how do you guys feel about it?

Again, a random title.