Status: I promise to try to maybe update every week.

Stole My Heart

Chapter 18

I was terrified. I didn’t know what to expect from my date with Niall. I really did like him, but I wasn’t sure what to do. I didn’t know what to wear or how to act. I know I was supposed to be myself, but I didn’t want to make a fool of myself.

“How’s it going?” Brooke asked, coming into the room.

“She’s freaking out,” Katie told her.

“Am not,” I lied.

“You’re totally terrified,” she told me. I made a face at her, but it only made her laugh.

“So what are you going to wear?” CJ asked.

“Um... I have no idea,” I admitted.

“Here, let us help,” Katie said. My friends helped me pick out an outfit that wasn’t too fancy, but was still nice and played with my hair, which I ended up leaving down anyway.

Harry and Louis pounded on the door a little while later.

“Is she ready yet?” Harry complained.

“Shush! You can’t rush a masterpiece,” Katie yelled back.

“Yes, she’s ready,” Brooke said.

“Excellent!” Louis said, opening the door, grabbing my arm and practically dragging me out the door.

“REMEMBER! SAFE SEX IS HAPPY SEX!” Brooke shouted as the door shut.

Niall and I blushed and CJ started scolding Brooke about how her ‘poor dears’ were already nervous enough, while most of the others started laughing.

I rolled my eyes, took Niall’s hand and lead him out the door. Liam followed right behind us. Being that neither Niall or I had a license, we needed someone.

“So where are you going?” Liam asked.

“Um, there’s a pizza place right across from the theater,” I said. Niall nodded in agreement. Liam dropped us off and we gave him a time to come and pick us up. We went inside and ordered a medium pizza to share. At first, everything was a little awkward, but Niall made me laugh. After that it was a lot like we were before, having a good time and laughing.

“When does the movie start?” Niall asked as we recovered from laughing.

I checked my phone and said, “In about seven minutes.” I said. We quickly ordered our check and bolted across the street. Niall wouldn’t let me pay for the tickets, so I bought a large popcorn for us to share. There were hardly any previews before the movie started.

“What’s the name of this movie is this again?” Niall asked.

“Rise of the Guardians. Brooke promised me it was a great movie and we had to go see it,” I said.

“Alright then,” he said with an adorable smile. He took some popcorn and the movie started. There were some pretty big feels in that movie. There were a lot of parts that made Niall and I laugh a lot, but there was one part that was very sad. It took me a bit to notice that my eyes had filled with tears and I was crying a bit. I looked over at Niall, who was obviously trying hard not to cry either. He took my hand and squeezed it and we continued watching the movie.

“That Pitch Black is an evil assbut,” I growled as we walked out of the theater.

Niall laughed and said, “He’s just a character Mel.”

“Yeah, but that doesn’t make me not like him any less,” I said, making him chuckle.

“That has got to be one of my favorite movies,” I declared, taking his hand as we walked down the sidewalk.

“You know Melody, I had a great time tonight,” Niall said, turning to face me as we came to a stop.

“I did too,” I said. My heart pounded as he leaned down towards me. I pressed my lips to his softly, sharing a sweet kiss.

When I pulled away I looked up at Niall, who was smiling adorably. Not knowing what to say, he gave my hand a squeeze, and I squeezed his in return.

He wrapped his arms around me and asked, “Melody, um, would you, would you like to be me girlfriend?” He asked, turning red.

I smiled and said, “Yes Niall, I would like that.”

He smiled happily and pressed his lips to mine again. We didn’t even notice the van pull up next to us and roll down the passenger window.

“Way to go Niall!” Harry shouted from the back seat.

“I told you we shouldn’t have brought him along,” Liam said.

“Awww, look at how cute they are when they blush together,” Louis said from the passenger seat.

“Shhh! Don’t ruin the moment!” Katie growled at them.

“See? We really shouldn’t have let the boys come,” CJ said. Niall and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. Our friends were so weird.

We got into the van and into the middle seat.

I looked around and asked, “Where’s Zayn and Brooke?”

“They said that having us all here would be weird for you, so they stayed back at the hotel,” Harry offered.

"Do you really think we can trust them to be alone together?" Cj asked.

“What kind of question is that? You left Brooke home alone with Zayn. We’d better get back before they burn the hotel to the ground,” I said, knowing how much trouble Brooke usually got in on her own.

“To the hotel AWAY!” Louis shouted, and Liam drove us back to the hotel quickly.

We ran up to the hotel and quickly went into the room, fearing how much damage we would have to pay for, and found Brooke and Zayn asleep. They were cuddled up on the couch, resting against each other. Katie went around them and shut off The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I took out my phone and snapped a picture.

“They’re adorable!” Katie giggled.

“Precious,” I agreed.

“Until they wake up,” Louis said. We all flinched.

“Lets just leave them there, yeah?” CJ suggested.

“Agreed,” we all said, not wanting to wake our friends. We crept around them and went to bed. Katie, CJ, and I shared one bed, while the boys shared the other one.

“Goodnight!” Katie said.

“Goodnight!” All of us said back to her.

“G’night, Mel,” Niall said.

“Night, Niall,” I said back.

“Good night Melody,” Louis said.

“Night, Lou.”

“Good night Melody,” Harry laughed.

“Night, Harry.”

“Good night Melody,” Liam said.

“Goodnight Liam,” I said.

“Good night, Melody,” Louis said again.

“Goodnight everyone! Now go to bed!” I said, Harry and Louis giggled mischievously.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I suck at writing cute fuzzy moments.