Status: I promise to try to maybe update every week.

Stole My Heart

Chapter 19

I woke up the next morning to the sound of someone frantically calling my name.

“Melody! Melody! You have to get up!” Harry shouted.

“What?” I asked, sitting up. My mistake. Harry was standing near the edge of the bed, holding a large pan in front of my face. I smacked my head really hard on the pan and fell back down.

“Ow....” I groaned. Harry fell on the floor laughing.

“Harry fucking Styles, you have ten seconds to run for your freaking life and say your last words,” I threatened. Harry jumped up when I started to count, still laughing.

“One... Two... Ten!” I growled, jumping on top of him and pinning him to the ground.

“Ah! Niall! Niall help! Get your girlfriend off me!” Harry shouted. Niall ran into the room and pulled me off Harry. The other boys plus Katie and CJ came in to see what was happening.

“Melody! Melody, love, why are you trying to kill Harry?” Niall asked, still holding me back.

“Because he hit me in the face with that pan!” I hissed.

“You need me to hold him for you?” Niall asked, letting me go.

“Nope,” I said, jumping on Harry and putting him in a chokehold.

“Say that you give,” I growled.

“Never!” He shouted, and I tightened my hold, saying, “Say that you give and you’ll stop pulling these stupid pranks on me!”

Harry started turning red before he finally said, “Alright! I give! I give!” I let him go and he gasped for air.

“Geez Niall, you need to get a leash on that girl of yours,” Harry panted. Niall went to go at Harry, but I stopped him saying, “No Niall, we don’t want to kill your bandmate.”

Liam and Louis were dying of laughter.

“You just got your bum kicked by a girl,” Liam laughed. Harry made a grumpy face at him.

“Um, guys, you might want to come see this,” CJ said.

“This could get ugly fast,” Katie added.

“Why? What is it?” Louis asked.

“Zayn and Brooke are waking up.” We all ran into the living room, and found Brooke and Zayn tangled up in a blanket on the couch.

“Get off me!” Brooke huffed, but Zayn was too asleep to hear her.

“You! Get. Off. Me,” Brooke growled, poking Zayn in the stomach.

“No, stop,” Zayn groaned, swatting her hand away.

“No, I will not stop,” Brooke hissed, flipping him off the couch.

“Why would you do that?” Zayn complained from the floor.

“I told you to fucking get off me and you wouldn’t fucking listen,” Brooke explained.

“Don’t swear at me.”

“I will fucking swear if I want to fucking swear!”

Zayn gave Brooke’s blanket a hard tug causing her to fall off the couch and land on the floor with a thud.

“Why the fuck would you do that?” Brooke demanded, swatting him on the arm.

“Cause you fucking threw me off the couch!” Zayn shouted.

“Don’t swear at me,” Brooke mocked him.

“That’s it! I am done with your shit!” he roared, getting off the floor and stalking away.

“Guys, please. Come on.” CJ called to Zayn as he left the room.

Brooke grumbled something that the group couldn’t understand and went to get some coffee.

“They just need some time to wake up,” Liam said with a sigh. Liam was right. After Brooke had a cup of coffee, Zayn walked back into the room, looking like a sad puppy.

“I, um, I’m sorry,” He said, giving Brooke the saddest look ever. She set her cup down and ran over to him. She hugged him and nuzzled him saying, “I’m sorry too.”

“I have a feeling this is going to be a daily occurrence,” CJ said, shaking her head at the two. I groaned in response, knowing she was right.

“Melody? Why is your forehead all red?” Brooke asked. I sighed and told Brooke all about how mean Harry had been to me this morning.

“You were mean to me too!” Harry protested.

“Nope, it’s way too early for this shit!” Brooke declared, going back to the kitchen for more coffee.

“Okay, how about some breakfast?” Katie said.

“Yes!” Niall and I shouted at the same time. The others laughed at us.

“I’ll cook!” CJ offered.

Niall looked at me and asked, “Should we be worried?”

“Nope, CJ is one of the best cooks ever!” I said.

“Alright then everyone out of my kitchen!” CJ told us.

“I want pancakes!” Katie said.

“No, I want rainbow pancakes!” Brooke shouted enthusiastically.

“Yes!” I shouted in agreement. We sent Harry to get some food colouring.

We waited in the dining room for a long time.

“How long does it take to get some freaking food colouring?” Brooke complained.

“Someone call him,” Liam said.

“I’ll do it!” Louis said, pulling out his phone. He put it on speaker phone so we could all hear.

“Um, hello?” Harry asked.

“Harry where are you?”

There was a pause. “Uhm... Narnia?”

“That’s no excuse!” Brooke shouted.

“Seriously, where are you?” Zayn asked.

“I um, don’t really know.”

“You’re lost?” Liam asked in disbelief.

“No, I, er.... yeah. I’m lost,” Harry admitted.

“Field trip to go find Harry!” Katie cheered.

We all piled into the van and went to find Harry. Liam drove and Louis sat in shotgun trying to tell Liam where to go.

“Okay, once you got to the sixth stop sign where did you go?”

“Um, straight?”

“You can’t possibly go straight, unless you’re telling me you drove off a cliff and into a little river,” Liam said.

“Where in the world is Harry Styles?” Brooke said, making us all laugh.

“Harry lad, stop walking,” Niall said.

“Okay.”

“What do you see in front of you?”

“Um, McDonalds, a gas station, and a pretty girl.”

“What’s on your right side?”

“A park. That kid almost hit me with a baseball!”

“An’ your left?”

“Um, a truck stop, I think. Those guys could eat me. I’m scared Niall!” Harry said.

“Don’t worry, Harry. Most of them are harmless,” I said.

“Most of them?” Harry asked.

“Well, occasionally you get that really big scary guy with a lot of tattoos that will get really pissed off if you so much as touch his truck,” Brooke said.

“Uh oh,” Harry said.

“What?” Katie asked.

“I wasn’t looking where I was going and I walked right into-”

“Hey you! Punk with the flippy hair! What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“Help me!” Harry whimpered.

Brooke was looking up possible locations for where Harry could be.

“I found him!” she cried triumphantly, “Liam, go left!” Liam drove as fast as he could without breaking the limit too badly.

We saw Harry running away from a group of about five very large, scary looking men. We pulled up next to him and Brooke jumped out.

“Phil!” she cried as the biggest one picked Harry up by his shirt. “Phil, it’s me!”

“Brooke? Hey Brooke! How’ve you been!”

“Pretty good. How’s your tattoo?” Brooke asked.

“Healing up good. I’m planning on going in Friday to get it finished.”

“Cool! So whatcha doing?”

“This little punk with the flippy hair scratched Betty!”

“Oh. Well, you see. The thing is, this is my little punk with the flippy hair. I kinda need him unharmed. He will gladly pay for the damage done!”

“Hey!” Harry exclaimed.

Brooke shushed him. “Right, Harry?”

Seeing the position that he was in he answered, “Right! Of course I will, but I kinda need to be alive to do that so would you please put me down?”

Phil looked at Brooke, who nodded, then set Harry down.

“Thank you,” Harry said.

“Get into the van before you get into more trouble,” Brooke told him. Harry looked down like a sad puppy and got into the van.

“Well, I’ve got to go, so I’ll see you later!” Brooke said.

Phil nodded and said, “Bye Brooke.”

Brooke got into the van and looked back at Harry.

“You owe me your life! But you learned your lesson right? We don’t go around and scratch big peoples trucks because they will kill you.”

“Yeah,” Harry said.

“So how do you know Phil?” Zayn asked.

“I just know people.” Brooke answered.

“Can we go home now?” Louis asked.

“Sure,” Liam said.

“No wait, I didn’t get the food coloring,” Harry said. That was the second time he almost died that day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta Da! =D