Status: I promise to try to maybe update every week.

Stole My Heart

Chapter 21

Louis was extremely excited that Eleanor would be staying with us. The rest of the girls and I were eager to meet her, while the guys assured us that we would love her. Louis went about making sure that everything would be ready for Eleanor’s arrival.

I looked around and noticed people missing.

I looked to Katie and asked, “Where’s CJ, Brooke, and Zayn?”

She shrugged and said, “I think they went out on the balcony.” I opened the door and saw the three of them there, smoking.

“CJ! Since when do you smoke?!” I asked, in shock. “Brooke, I kinda expected. But not you!”

“Hey! Offense!” Brooke said.

“Well, I have smoked for a while, ready access to them, 18 you know.” CJ started.

“What the hell are those anyway?” Zayn asked pointing at what CJ and Brooke had in their paws.

“They’re Little Cigars. They are much more satisfying than cigarettes. You only need like one a day.” CJ started.

“Plus, I mean look at the little cigarettes. They taste like shit, these taste like vanilla!” Brooke continued.

They exhaled the smoke and I coughed hard.

“Don’t die!” CJ cried.

“You’re not allowed to die! I forbid it!” Brooke said.

“If I die it will be your fault!” I managed to say through my coughing. “Besides! You’re ones to talk.”

“Do as I say not as I do,” CJ told me, inhaling more. After she exhaled, I went into another fit of coughing.

“Jebus! Go inside child!” Brooke shouted at me. I nodded, coughed again, and went inside.

“Melody, are you okay?” Niall asked me.

“Cigarette smoke,” I choked out.
“Wait those three are all out there smoking?” Liam asked. “Zayn didn’t start it did he?”

“No, I think it was CJ and Brooke,” Katie said from her spot next to Harry and Louis on the couch.

“I don’t care who started it. Go outside and tell them they’re grounded, and if I die from this, I will come back from the dead and haunt their asses,” I said, coughing again. Niall hugged me close and waited for my fit to be over.

“Quit it, you're over exaggerating.” Brooke said walking in the door, CJ and Zayn coming in behind her. “Besides we only smoke like once a week, calm your tits.”

In response to her remark, I promptly gave her the middle finger as I coughed harder, fell to the ground and pretended to die.

“Really?” CJ and Brooke said at the same time.

“Yes, really,” I said. Niall helped me off the floor.

“I’m hungry,” I said, leading him to the kitchen.

“We just ate!” Louis protested.

I made a pouty face at him.

“Fine! Go ahead and eat!” he said, throwing his hands in the air. Niall and I made some popcorn and joined the others on the couch. We decided to watch Toy Story 3, which made most of us cry. Those of us who didn’t were trying hard not to.
----------------------------------------------------
“Wake up! Everyone wake up! Eleanor’s going to be here soon!” Louis shouted early the next morning. Brooke and Zayn just rolled over.

“Melody! Get up!” Louis said, shaking my shoulder.

“No,” I said, hiding under the covers.

“Harry! Help me get Melody up!” Louis whined.

“No,” I grumbled.

“Melody get up,” Harry said, poking me. I hit him with my pillow and then went back under the covers. Each of them took on of my legs and tried to pull me off the bed, but I got a good hold on the bed frame, so I didn’t go anywhere.

“Liam, come help us,” Harry called.

“Oh, no. I am not getting into that mess,” Liam laughed.

“She’s not going to move. She rarely does this but when she does... yeah, she’s probably not getting out of bed anytime soon,” Katie said.

“CJ, any suggestions?” Louis asked.

“Nope, Katie’s right. There’s no way you are going to get her out of that bed. Trust me. We’ve tried just about everything. Even a cranky Brooke couldn’t get her to get up,” CJ said.

“Niall! Get your girl out of bed, or I am going to have to forcefully remove her,” Harry threatened.

“This isn’t trying to forcefully remove her?” Katie laughed.

“I bet he couldn’t even if he tried,” Niall said, coming into the room. I was lifted off the bed by Louis and Harry’s efforts, but I still stayed where I was.

“Melody, love, breakfast is ready,” Niall said.

“Yay!” I cheered, jumping out of bed, hugging him, then running to the kitchen.

“What the bloody hell?” Harry said.

“How did you do that?” Liam asked.

“Magic,” Niall answered, leaving the room and coming into the kitchen. Eventually, Zayn and Brooke got up and managed not to get into a fight as they woke up and got ready with the rest of us.

We all sat down somewhere in the kitchen/living room area, each with a large plate of waffles.

“OW!” CJ shouted as she sat down, and jumped back up immediately.

“What the fuck?! Who did this!” She shouted, holding up a tack that someone had set down.

“Sorry! That was meant for Melody!” Harry apologized. Oh, if looks could kill Harry would be dead 10 times over.

“You’re dead meat,” CJ growled, moving to a different spot.

Katie wrapped her arm around Harry and patted his shoulder saying, “Sorry, Harry. It was nice knowing you.”

“What?” he asked.

“CJ is totally going to get you back for that,” Brooke said.

“So? I can handle it!” He said, acting tough.

I shook my head at him and said, “Oh, no. You don’t have a prayer. CJ and her cousins have been doing pranks since they were little. And mean ones too. They once left her in a trap they’d set for 45 minutes. She was hanging upside down in one of those snare-trap things.”

“So, watch where I step?” Harry laughed.

“And much more than that. Just write your will now and say goodbye to your loved ones,” Katie said.

“I don’t want to get caught in a crossfire this time!” Zayn declared.

“Don’t worry Zayn. CJ’s too accurate with her attacks to let that happen,” Brooke said.

We were all sat down and enjoyed our meal when there was a light knock on the door. I didn’t know it was even possible for Louis to move as fast as he did to get to the door.

He threw it open and shouted, “ELEANOR!” He picked up the girl and spun around with her.

“Hi Lou, I’ve missed you!” She laughed as he set her down.

“Here, come meet everyone!” Louis said, taking the girls hand and pulling her over to us. “You know the lads, and this is Melody, Brooke, Katie, and CJ!”

“Hi,” she said, with a shy wave.

“Hello,” we greeted.

“No! Stay away from them! They’re mean!” Harry said.

“Probably because you deserved it, Harry,” Eleanor said.

“Ha! I love this girl already!” I said.

“Yup, she can stay!” Brooke declared. We all laughed. It was easy enough to tell that Eleanor was going to get along great with the rest of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, just wait and see what CJ has planned! =D