Status: I promise to try to maybe update every week.

Stole My Heart

Chapter 23

“Teach me your ways oh Wise One!” Harry said to Brooke.

“What are you talking about?” Brooke asked.

“How did you claim Melody’s boobs?”

“You can’t have them! They’re mine!” Brooke said.

“Okay! Okay! But how do you do it on other people?”

“Like this.... Dib’s! Zayn’s arm is mine now!” Brooke shouted, wrapping her arms around Zayn’s one.

“What?” Zayn asked.

“You’re arm is mine now! I own it!”

“Uh, okay?” Zayn said

“I wanna try!” Harry grabbed the foot of the person next to him saying, “Dibs! Katie’s foot is mine now!”

“Wait! What?” Katie asked.

“I own your foot,” He said with a devilish grin.

Then he turned to Brooke and asked, “Can you call dibs on people as a whole?”

“I don’t know. Here, let me try.” Brooke wrapped her arms around Zayn and called, “Dibs! I own Zayn! Zayn is mine now!”

“Cool! Dibs on Louis!” Harry.

“Wait! You can’t do that! He’s mine!” Eleanor protested.

“I called dibs!”

“But I had dibs on him before you.”

“Aw man! Brooke! How do you override a dibs?”

“Well, if you lick it, it’s yours,” Brooke said, almost reluctantly.

Louis glared up at Harry and said, “Don’t you dare!” Harry made a pouty face and looked over at me with a devilish grin.

“Don’t you even think about it,” I growled at him.

He wrapped his arms around my legs and said, “I call dibs on Melody!”

Niall glared at him and then licked my cheek saying, “Now she’s mine, and I swear to god if you lick her, I’m going to kill you.”

“Niall!” I said, wiping my cheek on his shirt.

CJ and Liam shook their heads and sighed.

“You guys are so childish,” Liam said.

“Yeah you guys should be ashamed, besides,” CJ said. Then she paused, picked up Liam’s hand and licked it before saying, “I call dibs on Liam!”

We all laughed as Paul walked into the room.

“You all might want to see this,” he said, tossing the magazine onto the coffee table near us. Then he turned around and walked back out.

“I wonder what could have caused him to bring us this?” Louis asked, picking it up, we all crowded around him as he opened it. It was all about One Direction and ‘Their Mysterious Girls’.

“Oh no,” Liam sighed.

The magazine was all about us. There were multiple mentions about possible couples. One the first page, there was a picture of when Harry ran into Phil, the mean looking truck driver. It talked all about how ‘the mysterious girl with the red hair and piercings’ saved Harry from ‘The big scary hooligan and his gang’.

There was another page about how the same girl was caught with Zayn and ‘his potential girlfriend’ up on a balcony smoking.

“Well shit,” Brooke said.

“God fucking dammit! ‘Potential girlfriend’ my ass! I would be the perfect girlfriend, not for Zayn of course, but you know. God, if my parents see this I will be grounded for the rest of my life! They hate smoking. Thank God they don’t read shit like this!”

“CJ! You can’t have Zayn he’s mine! I called dibs on him!” Brooke shouted.

“Shut up Brooke. That is not the issue,” CJ told her.

“Ah! Look at my quiff! It’s all messed up in this picture! Why didn’t you guys tell me?”

“Really? That’s all that you’re complaining about?” CJ asked.

Louis sighed and flipped the page.

The whole next page was just about Niall and I. There were the pictures that the interviewer had from before, and even some from our date.

“Where did they get those?” I asked. “We were the only ones there!”

“Aw, look at the picture of you two kissing! Adorable!” Katie teased. Niall and I both blushed brightly.

“If I shut the lights off do you think those two will glow in the dark?” Louis asked. We laughed and flipped the page.

The next page was of us on stage and when they brought Katie up to sing Happy Birthday, and there were questions about if she was dating one of the boys.

The next few page were comments and questions from fans. Just pages and pages of comments.

’Wait who are all of these girls? I thought all of them but Louis were single?’

’Potential girlfriends? Since when did this happen?’

’Omg that birthday girl is so lucky’

’Aww.. that picture of Niall and his girlfriend are really cute!’

’Yeah right. I bet that Melody bitch is just using him to stay in the band for fame.’

’I don’t know, she seems nice to me...

’As long as Nialler is happy right?

The rest of that page was of fans commenting on whether or night I was a good enough girlfriend for Niall. Some of them were in my defense, others were really hurtful.

Brooke quickly shut the magazine, saying, “God dammit! That is enough of this bullshit!”

“People are stupid,” Katie said, taking the magazine away.

“Yeah, there’s no one better for our Niall than Melody,” Harry said.

Not really knowing what to say to me, Niall took my hand. Though he was quiet, the look in his eyes said everything.

“Who cares what they say anyway. We have a show to get to,” Liam said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever to get this up. My parents took my laptop over break.