Status: In the process

The Slaves's Silk

Sold

Piper watched as he was wheeled through the isles of the current market. This one, unlike the many others, he had been to countless times. It was where he was first sold when his parents had decided he was old enough to handle the pressure of the job. Each month they earned 62% of his profits, while he kept the other 38% to keep himself alive through out the month.

His current seller was a fairly attractive young male that had been having many problems with his wife at the moment, ending up in him buying a slave to release the pent up sexual frustration. these were common problems among clients so he didn't feel to guilty about the exchange; they could deal with that on their own.

Piper's body had become accustomed to the constant amount or stretching and aching that it took day and night, it was uncommon for him to be bought just for a quick one in the transport; being rented for 5 plus days was most common.

The market was rather cold and damp considering the district that it was located, metal and wooden cages sat in long rows along the length of the building. Most were filled with females, male slaves were rather unlikely, they were more common as master and buyers rather than slaves. Most male slave, were gay, but were often bought by women.

The seller hung a sign on the cage, it was a wooden one that was transferred with him, it stated

Name: Piper
Age: 19
Species: Merman
Slave type : Sex slave; whatever need be;
fetishes : bondage; pain; submission
price : starting at $1000 per night

These are what brought the most customers in, the variation of slaves that there were. Most were for sex, but there were also many that could do other tasks and chores.

Pipers eyes scanned the buyers as they walked through the large wooden doors, a few caught his eye so he stood up straight; the shirt he was wearing was ripped in various places, showing his small body through the gaps, he was also wearing a woman's thong which wasn't to uncommon.

The last one to walk through the doors was a male, probably six feet tall with brown and black hair. He had on a pair of dark sunglasses despite the clouded sky outside the building, his body was adorned with a dark green v neck t-shirt and black jeans with a pair of black boots that made a small thud as they hit the floor with each step. He didn't look around much before making his way toward the isle that Piper's cage was located on, he stopped in front of a few cages before stopping in front of Piper's, he quickly scanned the sign and then let it drop.

Piper thought he was going to move on to the next cage when he took out his wallet and pulled the correct amount of bills out and holding them out to the man, "I'll take him, here's the money," his accent gave away his foreignness gave away the fact the he was from the one of the other sectors.

The seller took the money and left the male with a key before leaving the market, and probably back to his wife and three children at home. The obvious older male leaned down and unlocked the cage, causing Piper to fall onto the floor, blushing all the way "I-I'm sorry s-sir," he stuttered getting up and brushing his flesh clean.

"Please, call me Oliver..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Piper is rather adorable yea?