Status: finished.

Shut Up & Take My Hand

When you smile I melt inside

“Hey,” Rian caught us on our way out, he pointed at our hands with a questionable glance. Alex simply shrugged and Rian began to talk. “Um, Cassadee’s here and she really wants to go out to eat,” Alex looked down at me, as if to ask if that’s okay.

“Where are we going?”

“Olive garden.” I couldn’t help but snort. “I know, I know.”

“Only Cassadee would want to eat cheap, fake, italian food.” Both the boys laughed as we walked back into the venue. I suppose I subconsciously squeezed Alex’s hand in excitement, soon we were making a rhythm between our hands. “Cassadee!” I slipped from Alex’s hand and pushed past Rian.

Cassadee and I collided in the middle of the hallway, arms wrapping around one another. “I’ve missed you so much!” Cassadee squealed, hugging my tightly.

“I’ve missed you too! I can’t believe you won!” I exclaimed as I pulled from the hug.

“Oh, I know! I’m literally so excited!” I smiled and hugged her again. “It feels like it’s been forever!” Laughing, I nodded again. Jack ran up to us, and slipped between us.

“Ladies, no need to fear, Jack attack is here!” I laughed and pulled away from them both. “Let’s go eat some fake italian food!” Jack exclaimed obnoxiously, thrusting his fist in the air.

After spending money that could’ve been used at KFC, Cassadee hugged us goodbye. She was going back after christmas in a couple days. I guess she has meetings, and studio time waiting for her in L.A.

The drive to bring Alex home was a silent awkward one, as was the time that passed on his couch. “This is fucking weird, we should just fuck already.” I blurted out over the Looney Toons.

“Whoa, what?” Alex turned to me, shock pouring from his face. I shrugged and turned back towards the Looney Toons.

“I just feel like we’re in that weird awkward phase, that sits right out side the happy bubble. I don’t really like being all weird like this with you. It’s very eighth grade.” Alex chuckled and nodded. “I dunno, I don’t want to be easy, but like- I really do what to have sex with you and I just don’t know if- I dunno.”

“I think I understand,” Alex said, pausing for a second.

“I just don’t know which side of me is stronger, and which side will win me over. I’ve found myself really attracted to you, and I totally am in for fucking you. I’m having trouble not jumping you.”

“You said it, not me.” He murmured before taking a leap of faith. Alex reached over and pulled me to him, kissing me quickly.

It happens so fast, I’m surprised we didn’t end up naked on his couch- but somehow we made it to his bed.

“That so much better than I could have ever imagined.” Alex mumbled, kissing me again. “We’re going to work, Abbie. I know we will.” I looked up to his eyes, they held something I personally hadn’t seen before. It was a shine I didn’t recognize. I’d seen the fun brightness of his, the sad glaze, the drunken glare, but never this.

“I can’t wait to fall in love with you.” Alex said as he rested his head against mine, smiling ever so slightly. His stubble sat down his jaw, and around his mouth. He smiled bigger and kissed me again. “I can not wait, at all Abs.” Alex repeated.

I woke up the next morning cuddled into Alex, he smelled awful and good at the same time. I smiled softly and kissed the crook of his neck before wriggling out of his arms. I wrapped a stray blanket that was on the floor around me, and walked out of his bedroom.

I took a fast shower and put my hair in a put. I pulled one his dress shirts and a pair of boxers on. Alex was snoring softly as I walked out of his bedroom again.

“I don’t have any food,” I gasped and spun around, “I’m sorry.” I shrugged and toyed with my hair. “Do you have to work today?” I nodded and blushed. “I’ll drive you home or something, so you can get changed.”

“Actually, I left some clothes here last time, so I should have something.” I scratched the back of my neck, and walked out of the kitchen. I pulled him to me by his neck, and kissed him quickly. “Are you okay?” I asked when he didn’t kiss me back.

“Really, really starstruck.” He grinned sloppily, and kissed my forehead. “I’ll drive you to work, alright gorgeous?” I nodded and smiled widely. “Mm, come here.” He loosely wrapped his arms around my waist. “You’re beautiful, and last night was perfect.” I reached up and kissed him again.

“Alright, alright, I got places to be.” I quickly pecked his cheek and hurried off to his room to change. Happiness bubble, here we are.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW OKAY CUTE RIGHT IK
please comment, I know it's been forever and I'm reallllllly sorry
I love you guys!
xoxo
tiffiny c: