Status: finished.

Shut Up & Take My Hand

I've got no time for feeling sorry

Jack and I slept comfortably together in my bed, and I almost died when I woke up. I woke up to Jack half on my bed, half on the floor. His right leg was dangling as was his right hand. His head was just barely on the bed, and his other limbs were sprawled out on my bed. I was curled up on my side, with literally all the blankets. I tried to stifle my laughter, afraid that I’d wake him up.

“Jack,” I whispered and smiled widely. “Jack, you gotta get up.” He snapped up and scrambled onto my bed. “You gonna make it?” Jack smiled lazily and then plopped back into my bed. I smiled again and got up, making sure to lay the blanket on top of Jack before going to make his breakfast like I’d promised.

I started making the pancake mix, and Jack stumbled into my kitchen. His skunk hair was disheveled, and adorable. He smiled lopsidedly and sat at my counter. I smiled back and plugged in the skillet. “I’m so excited, you’re a great cook.” I let out a loud ‘HA’ and shook my head.

“I’m serious, though!” Jack exclaimed with another bright grin. “Abs, you don’t give yourself enough credit. You’re amazing!” I smiled at rolled my eyes. “Think what you want, but you are.”
“Thank you, Jack, you’re amazing too.” I said pouring out a pancake. “Oh, shit! Do you want chocolate chips?” Jack shrugged and waved me off. “Are you sure?” He nodded and smiled at me. He poured each of us a fancy glass of milk, and pulled out plates for us.

“Yes, Jack. Use the nice plates for pancakes” Jack smiled cheekily.
“Oh but of course, madame Eccelston.” I smiled and shook my head.

Jack set the table for me, placing napkins and forks down. “Damn, you’re very good at that. Is that what you used to do for your family, because you weren’t allowed to touch the food?” Jack smiled again and tapped his nose. “Oh, I knew it!” He chuckled and sat down at my table. “Ready, kiddo?” He nodded quickly and tapped his utensils on the table. “You’re a geek.”

“I love you Jackelton,” I said right before stuffing pancake in my mouth. Jack smiled and laughed. He chewed and swallowed what he’d been chewing before replying to me.
“I love you too, Abs.” I smiled at him, with a closed mouth, Jack lazily grinned back.

We spent a lot of the time we ate in silence. After we had finished eating, we just talked. Talked about what Warped Tour had been like, and how much he’d missed me. We talked about Holly and other girls he’s seen. “To be completely honest, Abs, I’m lonely. I miss having someone to kiss, or hold, or laugh with. I kind of miss Holly, and it sucks but yeah.” He mumbled looking down. I hate sad Jack. That man has always been the funny one, the happy, crazy one. He’s always brought me up from depths whenever Alex wasn’t around.

We were talking about crayons when I heard my door burst open, and the pitter patter of big feet.

“Hey faggots!” Alex yelled walking in. I spun around in my chair and smiled at him. “Where’s you go last night, Abbie?” I sighed and looked away from him.
“I came home.” I muttered, Jack coughed uncomfortably and took another bite of pancake.
“What about you, Jack?” Alex asked. His voice was tense, his eyebrows together. He was frowning deeply, practically glaring at Jack.

“I came over to see Abs, because she was all alone.” Jack replied innocently.
“Cool, so my best friends went around my back and hung out and you know, decided- ‘Hey! Let’s not hang out with Alex on a great night, let’s just hang out together. Fuck Alex!’ Great friends I have.” He muttered and started to walk out of my apartment.

“Well maybe if you didn’t have such a shitty fucking girlfriend!” I yelled at him, feeling so much angry rolling in my stomach. I stood up as he spun right around and marched towards me.
“Don’t you fucking dare insult Lisa!” He roared, pointing a finger at me. “Don’t you dare.”
I laughed mockingly and rolled my eyes. “Yeah? What are you gonna do about it?” His nostrils flared. “Huh? Not be my friend? Mature. Your girlfriend has hit me and threatened me! She’s cheated on you! You’ve cheated on her! Why in the hell would you get back wit her?!” I yelled at him.

“We put the fucking past behind us, why don’t you try the same?” In that moment of sincere anger, complete rage, all I wanted was to kiss Alexander. And that fucking scared the hell out of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
IT'S OKAY ABBIE, I WOULD KISS HIM TOO!
so how was your thanksgiving? Mine was lovely, except for shit family members and all that shitty jazz.
Please, please comment! I love all the attention this story is getting! I appreciate it so much!
So thank you all for your love, and don't stop givin' it to me!
Good luck with your shopping tomorrow! Don't get trampled c;
please comment and subscribe!
xoxo
tiffiny