Sequel: Burned at Both Ends
Status: IT IS DONE XD I get my life back... just kidding because I have a few other stories and the sequel to work on... -_-

Cobwebs

Are you coming out to fight?

The music was loud and the strobe lights were crazy. It was almost like every other rave I had been to except the lack of glow shit. I paid to be let in and jumped into the crowd. Bodies were everywhere and there was no space in between anyone and we were grinding or hoping to the music. Good freaking thing I dressed for crap like this and I didn’t look extremely out of place. Someone grabbed my arm and I was so in the moment that I didn’t really notice or care that I was being dragged out of the crowd and outside. When a cold wind hit me I looked up and kind of came back to reality.

“Hey babe.” some guy cooed and leaned in to kiss me but I turned my head and ducked.

“Not in the mood.” I grumbled and tried to walk away.

“Hey hey wait.” he whined and grabbed my arm. “You are new here right? I haven’t seen you around and I just wanted to show you a good time.”

“Hmm… you’re right. I’m not from here. I’m with work and like twenty friends. Leave me alone or they’ll kill you.”

“Now no need to be mean.” he growled and pushed me into a wall and got really close to me.

“Devlyn?!” I heard someone yell and then the weight disappeared. I looked down and saw that TJ had been the guy to ‘save’ me. He had the guy pinned and was snarling in his face.

“Don’t you ever fucking touch a girl like that asshole or I will rip you another fucking hole to breathe through!”

“I bet you’re one of the friends she was talking about.” the guy grinned totally unphased by TJ. “Don’t worry no harm was being done. She wanted it.”

“She did? You are so full of shit! No you fucking wait for the lady to actually say so. Sex is a fucking question you WAIT for the answer!”

“Yeah he’s one of the friends and we have more to back us up.” I grumbled and grabbed his shoulder pulling him off of the guy. “Come on TJ before you get your ass in trouble.”

“But he-.”

“Keep your mutt on a leash Devlyn.”

I grabbed his shoulder to and punched him in his mouth then pushed him back to the ground.

“Fuck you. He isn’t my dog and I hate him but at least he has more common sense than you. You disgusting piece of shit.” I growled and kicked him in the side and went to do it again but TJ picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and started running away. “WHY?!” I whined and pounded on his back.

“I don’t think that I am the one that needs to worry about trouble. That would be you.” he muttered and slowed to a fast walk. “And I don’t see why you reacted that way. He was calling me the dog not you and- hey! Would you stop fucking hitting me!”

“Put me down!”

NO! Not until you are back and safe with Motionless and I-I know that you wont go and get yourself arrested.”

“And why would you fucking care?!” I yelled and hit his back again. “You have been an asshole since second fucking one and a pervert and this makes no sense! Why would you save me?! Because again I’m gonna repeat that you’re an asshole!”

“Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I am an asshole! We all fucking get that now! Would you just drop it! I would ask for a thank you maybe but I am guessing that that episode was your way of saying thank you! Now can you just wait the five god damned seconds it will take us to finish our walk to the fucking venue! Jesus fucking Christ!”

“Don’t listen to him kids.” a little old lady said to two little kids. “He has probably sold his sold to satan.”

“Yes I fucking have you dumb bitch!” he stopped and yelled at her and I could see that the kids were getting scared.

“TJ!” I yelled and shoved off of his shoulder and landed on the ground. I pushed myself up to my feet and grabbed his shoulders. “Go to the venue and calm down.” I growled and pushed him away.

“But-.”

“Nothing go back. Or I am gonna call Craig and Rob to come and get you.”

“Fine but if you aint back in a half hour I am coming back out.” he muttered and stomped away.

“I am so sorry about him.” I said and turned to the little old lady. “He- he has been stressed with his job and I wouldn’t be defending him except for the fact that he just saved me. TJ can be bad but he usually doesn’t yell at people like that and not in front of kids.”

“It’s okay girl. I understand how men can get.” the lady said. “He isn’t hurting you is he?”

“No he saved me from… a guy… and was carrying me because he wanted to make sure I didn’t get myself in trouble.”

“So he’s a lost soul.”

“He is a lost soul. A very extremely lost soul but he isn’t so bad after you get to know him and get past his shi- baggage.”

“Thank you for being considerate of us lady.” one of the little girls said and smiled at me.

“No thank you for letting me apologize for him despite my… appearance.”

“My gram…” the other girl said and patted her grandma, “teaches us to accept people. Body mofications don’t change the person… your friend looked like a demon though.”

“He looks like that when he’s angry but he isn’t all bad.” I smiled then remembered TJ’s promise. “I should be going.”

“Wait first can I ask what you guys work for?”

“Uhm… he is the bassist for a band called Escape the Fate and I am the merchandise handler for a band called Motionless in White… there is a huge tour going on right now.”

“Sounds exciting. My names Carol and this is Jess and Kayla. Thank you for being polite.”

“Im Devlyn… thank you for being open minded and kind.” I said and left for the venue. We were right around the corner from it and I could see Motionless arguing with TJ from where I was. “What’s going on?” I asked when I got closer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont think that i really like this chapter but i'm updating again tonight so dont worry.

~

Title Credit: Vampires Everywhere- Social Suicide