Sequel: Burned at Both Ends
Status: IT IS DONE XD I get my life back... just kidding because I have a few other stories and the sequel to work on... -_-

Cobwebs

I don't care what you have to say, it makes no difference

“Behavioral issues.” I scoffed and sank lower into my seat in between Devin and Michael. We were headed to the next stop on the tour and we had all decided to chill on the MIW bus. “Behavioral issues my dying ass. Nah once they get a degree they think that they know fucking everything and fuck that. Only proved when she started hinting at you guys doing something. You have to do a psyche evaluation to know any of that and they didn’t do one even the last time I was in a goddamned hospital.” I was getting angrier with every second that passed. “Just because someone wears dark clothes or has piercings or has tattoos doesn’t make them evil. I fucking hate those prejudiced bible thumpers and people who look down on us just because we aren’t exactly cookie cutter family material… and who in the hell does she think she is to tell me that I am gonna get suicidal? I don’t get suicidal anymore. I rage. I play guitar until my fingers can’t move and I scream out until I have no voice. I hate people who just assume.”

“You play?” Jacky asked trying to distract me from my rant.

“Yes… I just don’t have my guitar anymore. My sorry excuse of a mother broke it.” I said bitterly.

“You should show us sometime.” Chris said and I shrugged.

“Sometime maybe.” I agreed.

“So what kind of music do you play?” Michael asked softly. I blushed and looked at my toes.

“Uhmmmm… depends on how I am at the moment.” I confessed. “The sound usually goes with the mood. I like a lot of different stuff. The first music I remember listening to as a kid was Disturbed, Korn, Evanescence and Green Day. That is where it started. But that was back when my mom loved me or at least pretended to. We would kick back and sing and I got pretty good. Then as a teen I started gradually getting into heavier and darker music and she went the opposite that I did. Something that caused conflict was a couple of specific bands that I listened to. She would call them ‘fags’. I would tell her to go to hell. For whatever reason that still remains unknown to me she really hated Vampires Everywhere. She could never find a reason though and she couldn’t tell me it was the look because she listened to Marilyn Manson and she could say it was because of the ‘vampires’ part either because she liked vampires… never stopped me though.”

“I feel loved.” Michael cooed and hugged me tightly. I had felt him tense up next to me when I had mentioned my ‘mother’ and that was just another thing to add to my list of curiosities. “Sooo do you fall often Devlyn?” he asked with a grin. God his teeth were perfect. Girls would kill to have teeth that perfect… kinda like a lot of girls would kill to have Devin’s body.

“Yes.”

“And when ever she does it is hard.” Chris called from upfront. He was driving. “Remember when we were going to watch Edward Scissorhands?” he asked and everyone started laughing but me and Michael.

“Fuck you all.” I grumbled and sank lower into my seat.

“You know you want to.” Ricky said in a sing song voice.

“GROSS!”

“You are twenty years old Devlyn… has no one ever had the talk with you?” he asked with a devil grin.

“No what talk?”

“Well when a woman and man love eachother very much they-.”

OH MY FUCKING GOD!” I screamed and burrowed my head in between Michael’s back and the couch so that I couldn’t hear Ricky. I had forgotten what the talk was. I remembered now. Michael was laughing so hard his sides were heaving so I held him in place.

“But Devlyn-.”

FUCK OFF RICHARD!” I yelled. “I know what it is now please no reminders.”

Four strong arms pried me away from my hiding spot. One set belonged to Michael and the other pair that was being used to hold me belonged to Devin. Everyone was laughing.

“You’re so innocent it is cute.” Balz snorted.

“I am not innocent! I just don’t feel comfortable talking to anyone about any of that. It is weird.” I grumbled and scrunched up my nose. Devin was laughing so hard he started snorting and I glared poisonously at him. “Knock it off or I’ll re-build the cage and lock you in it.”

“You wouldn’t.” he said and narrowed his chocolate eyes.

“Wanna test it Sola?”

“Nope neither of you do.” Michael said and sat in between us. “You just got out of the hospital so you have to take it easy and Devin… let’s face it. She would crush you.”

“You suck.” Devin grumbled.

“Only if you want me too.”

“Boys!” I growled and walked back to my bunk. I folded into my warm black blanket and sighed into my Skellington pillow I loved so much. I wasn’t gonna tell them this but my head was hurting a little bit and Michael was right. I had just gotten out of the hospital. It wasn’t long before my eyes got heavy and was drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Motionless in White- Infamous