Status: Let me know if you hate it. I love it but let me know xD

Even the Darkest of People Need Love

Loki Ch 10

Image(my pov)I was sleeping peacefully until I heard Angela...she was calling out to me...I put on my black silk robe and went to the balcony..Loki was gone...I closed my eyes and focused....and before I knew it my body was on earth...Angela was sitting in a chair infront of a fire"Jessica!"She said"Angela!"I said happily.She tried to hug me but went right through me"I suppose I am only here because our minds connected...how are u doing here?"I asked with worry.Angela sighed"Im doing alright.Thor couldnt take hold of Mjolnir tonight.He's upset...and Loki payed us a visit tonight sister...he was the bearer of bad news which is y I needed to speak with u....how is Odin these days?"Angela asked.She had suspicious eyes which confused me"He has fallen under the Odinsleep.But other then that I suppose he's fine"I said with confusion"Loki said that Odin has died"Angela said.I gasped"What?!No!He's alive and...hopefully will be well soon..what else has Loki told you?"I asked with worry"He has told me that the truce between the Jotunheims and our people will remain so long our exile remains...and Frigga wants to keep us banished"Angela said to my shock"Non of that....is true...the war has not yet happened..oh dear god.." I said with tears"What?"Angela asked sitting up in her chair"Loki...he's the one who let the Frost Giants enter that night...it all makes sense now.He let the Jotunheims in not realizing it would start this whole thing..that was before he found out he himself was a Frost Giant....Angela I have to go..but I promise you I'll get Thor and you back...goodbye my sweet sister"I said.She smiled"Go get him"She said and with that I came back to my body.I glared at Bifrost.So I quickly dressed in my armor,putting my sword at my side as well.I then went to my horse and rode to Bifrost.I saw Heimdall"Take me to Jotunheim right now"I said"What do you desire to travel there alone for?"He asked"I have a bone to pick with Loki...and I know he'll go there"I said glaring.Heimdall nodded in understanding and sent me to Jotunheim just like that.I arrived and walked all the way to Laufey's castle.He glared at me"What do you want...little girl"He said.I stood unafraid"Laufey...you said the day we came here that Asguard was full of traitors...what did you mean?Who did you mean"I asked with worry.He starred at me for the longest of times then smirked and choked me.I gasped..I could feel my throat burning with cold"You wish to know? Stay...u will find out soon enough"He said starring in a direction.He let me go and as I was coughing I looked back and saw that Bifrost was opened to here again "Loki.."I said and looked at Laufey then nodded and hid behind a wall.I waited 20 minutes until FINALLY I heard his voice....Loki's...I wanted to know the whole truth...so I stayed and heard him out"Kill him"Laufey said"After all I've done for you?"Loki asked"So you're the one who showed us the way into Asguard"Laufey said.My eyes widened hearing this"That was just a bit of fun,really.To ruin my brother's big day.And to protect the realm from his idiotic rule a while longer"Loki said.I sunk to the floor...letting silent tears fall"I will hear u"Laufey said"I will conceal u and a handful of ur soldiers,lead you into Odin's chambers,and you can slay him where he lies"Loki said.I jolted at that.How could Loki....be so..evil...how?!This was NOT the Loki I fell in love with!Who was this man!"Why not kill him ur self?"Laufey asked.I heard Loki's chuckle"I suspect that the Asguardians would not take kindly to a King who had murdered his predecessor.Once Odin is dead,I will return the Casket to you"I shook my head as I silently cried.I felt so lied to..so betrayed.I heard Laufey get up"And you can return Jotunheim to all its......glory"Loki said after a while.I shook my head sadly"I....accept"Laufey said"Good"Loki said but then I stood up.Loki's eyes widened"Jessica...I-"I walked right past him..not saying a word.Just sniffling here and there to hide my sobs.I heard Laufey's chuckle as he sat back down and Loki followed me"I know this sounds bad but once we are out of Jotunheim I will explain to you my plan"Loki said but I said nothing.We got back to Asguard and he now stood infront of me"Would you stop and listen to me?!"Loki said"I think I've been lied to enough Prince Loki.If you would be so kind as to step aside.I'd like to pack my things and return to the small village I was once born in.You will never see me again.I assure you"I said and tried to leave but he pulled my wrist"I told Laufey he may kill Odin so that when he tried to kill him..I will kill Laufey myself"Loki said.I pulled my wrist"That I'd be able to forgive.. but you lied to me.You never had intentions of bringing back Thor...or my sister.You only care about this pathetic Kingdom.Non of it matters to me.And I dont matter to you so as it were I will be leaving tonight"I said"No!Please!I need you!"Loki said turning me around and grabbing my shoulders.His staff fell to the ground...I just couldnt understand him"WHY DID YOU TELL THEM ODIN WAS DEAD?!"I yelled.Loki was taken back by this"I...I cant have him in the way of my plans.As King-""You only became King by default"I said coldly and ran off.....
(Angela's pov)I had dozed off when I felt a hand to my shoulder.I jumped,waking up but only saw it was Thor.My heart cracked..I couldnt tell him about Loki's lying.Not yet any ways.I'd tell him tomarrow"Hey"I said waking up fully"Hello beautiful"Thor said kissing my lips gently.I sighed looking up at the stars"You know it's not totally bad.We could start a life here some how"I said as Thor scooted the other chair right necxt to mine so they were touching"Jane is asleep.Selvig is drunk and now sleeping"Thor totally ignored my statement"Im sorry...Im not helping at all...I dont know what to do"I said as I teared up.Sniffling.He sat up a little and looked at me"This was not your fault.This-""Was not ur fault either.Please,let me try to make u feel better...in any way I can"I said as I cried.Thor smiled"You are all I need.Come here my love.Do not worry about us.We'll find a way to start new on this planet.Probably with Jane and Selvig yes?"Thor said to me.I looked up at him smiling sadly"Yes.We can help them discover the things they are searching for" I said as I lied my head on his chest.He took in a deep breath"Do you remember when we were children?How you and I had our own secret spot like Jessica and Loki did"Thor said.I giggled"Yes.Accept our spot was much better.Our spot was the river side...we would swim there in the summers...talk about the deepest of things...and most of all..share our first kiss"I said smiling"Ahhh our first kiss.That was a magical night..the night of the ball.."Thor said kissing my tempol happily.I smile at him"Im just glad you're safe Thor. And Im glad I decided to come here with you.I would have been miserable there"I said looking at the stars"You...have been so kind to me..you've loved me from the very start and I have not given you the best love you deserve.Loki worships Jessica..he is a good lover to her..and I am not worthy of such beauty and love like yours"Thor said.In the back of my mind I was thinking tht Jessica was not having the best of times right now...."Thor...""No....I have been far less greatful hen you deserve.For goodness sake I took you to Jotunheim to fight.You could have gotten hurt and all I cared for was to kill them all"Thor said.I smile at him"Well I do know how to...as Jessica puts its...kick some ass"I said with a smile.He smiled at me and we both shared a laugh"You should have kicked mine...for not paying as much attention to you as I should have...all I cared about was death and war...you were the most important thing I had"Thor said and then he jumped very slightly"Ah.Jane gave this to me..to give to you...she was telling me how you told her that we have not been able to have a wedding yet...so she explained to me...that on this planet...wives wear rings to explain that they are married"Thor then opened a small black box and I gasped seeing a gold ring with a diamond on top"Oh Thor...its beautiful"I said and he smiled"Then you'll wear it?"Thor asked"Of course I will"I said kissing him.He then kissed back and slipped it on"I love it.Thankyou"i said happily..but then I frowned starring off"Whats wrong?"Thor asked me"Our banishment...how may we be married if they will not bring us back"I said sadly looking up"No Angela.We must not give up our lives.We can get married here.Live here and raise a family.It could work"Thor said taking my hands and kissing them.I smiled at him"You would want to start a family here?With me?"I asked happily"Of course Angela...I love you and if we can not return home then...we shall make our own home here..together"Thor said.I smile kissing him.......and lets just say...we made love for the first time that night.(Hey Loki is mah man and Thor is my bffs man and I refuse to write that about my bffs man 0-0" akward but I'll give you guys this)
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
awwwww!!!