Status: Let me know if you hate it. I love it but let me know xD

Even the Darkest of People Need Love

Loki ch 9

Image(LEMON START)He wasnt as big and built like Thor but that was the thing.Thor was TOO muscular for me(thats a lie as my self guys, Chris Hemsworth is PERFECT but I like Tom more<3)and Loki was just prefect.Smaller then Thor sure but just as many abs"You are beyond that of a gods body my love" I said as he sat on the bed and kissed me deeply.I ran my hands up and down his chest.It was so amazing"Why thankyou darling.Atleast with you I know I am the best"He said smirking.I smile at him"You are always the best in my heart & mind"I said then kissed me again slowly pulling my dress up.Soon enough my dress was all the way off.In Asguard underguardments arent really worn much.Unless ur Angela,Sif and I.A warrior there for everything is held up.ANYWAYS Loki starred at me in lust.I was becoming shy"What?"I asked blushing.He looked in my eyes smiling"Your just so...beautiful"He said.My heart skipped a beat"You mean it?"I asked.Loki chuckled a bit"I love u.I would never lie to u.You are beautiful.Your body surpasses that of a goddess.I am honored...blessed to have a wife as beautiful & loving as u my Jessica"He said kissing my lips.I kissed back then he pressed me down on the bed.I started tugging at his pants,pulling a laugh from him"U are rather impatient arent u"He said with a smirk"I've been longing for this day just as long as u have"I said smiling at him.He smiled back and became fully naked like myself"Well you're going to have to wait a little longer"Loki said as he kissed my lips,then my neck and in between my breasts.He began to suck and nip at my left breast while massaging the right.Making me inhale deeply.I ran my hands through his hair.After a while Loki started to kiss further down until he reached my sensative flesh.I gasped as he began to lick and suck on me"Ah Loki"I said running a hand through his hair.I could feel his smirk as he continued to pleasure me with his tongue...after a while of that he came back up and kissed me(bleh x__x)then I did something unexpected.I flipped him over"What are you doing?"He asked with surprise"Im not going to let u take me with you in control the whole time"I said smiling as I kissed his lips and then his neck,then his chest and kept going until I reached his hard on.He inhailed deeply when I breathed on him"Be gentle love.He bites"Loki said smirking.I smirked at him"Im sure"I said giggling as I gave him a quick lick.He closed his eyes trying to stay calm from the torture I was subjecting"Do not...play like that.That's dangerous"Loki said"How so?"I asked as I sucked on his head just a little making him groan"Please...u want me to beg?Thats very cruel to ask a man"Loki said as I masaged his head with my tongue.I didnt say any thing to him...just kept torturing him"Damn it Jessica!Please take me fully!I cannot take this torture!"He said not in a yell but louder then a regular voice.I nodd then took him all the way in my mouth,bobbing my head up and down"Ah!Yes!Ohh!"Loki moaned gently thrusting here and there.I sucked on him for a while until finally he caim.I spit it out though.He panted"That was good ...amazing...lets do more"Loki said smiling.I took a sip of the glass of whine I had on my desk by my bed.Dont ask,I just had it"Have to wash that taste out"I said with a blush. He took a swig too and we went back to making out.He put me on my back again and looked at me"Darling..its time"He said making me blush.I nodd"Alright.Im ready...take me Loki"I said with a smile"I love you Jessica Mussiki"he said.I could see the truthfulness and seriousness in his eyes.Loki was growing cold with the title of King.He was lied to by the people he loved...he was going to become power hungry...I knew it...and what was I to do?Sit back and watch...thats y Im putting eveything I've got into this 1 moment. So he knows he doesnt have to be bad to get what he wants..."I love u too Loki...forever and always"i said smiling.He kissed me deeply and penetrated me.I felt myself becoming lightened.Like my mother had told me as a young adult...I'd know when I was becoming pure and hightened when I have my first time.It hurt alot.But I focused on Loki's sweet lips on mine until I got used to him.I pulled away finally"You can move my love"I said lightly"Alright.I'll start off slow and light,tell me what you want when ur ready"Loki said kissing me.He began as he said,slow & light...but this wasnt enough,I needed more"Mmm harder"I said shyly but he heard me"As u wish love"he said and began to go faster..but it still wasnt enough"Faster"I moaned.He smiled at me then did as told.He wet hard & fast that was driving me to a whole new level of pleasure"Loki!Yes!"I moaned"Mmm u like that huh?Im glad to see you in such pleasure"Loki said as he began to moan himself(I will never be able to write a normal lemon again thanks to u Dane Cook. x_____x just because of your stupid 'Guys always ask - Do you like that? and you go 'yahhhhh' >.< curse you Dane!)I flipped Loki over smiling"Going to take me now?"He asked smiling up at me"You got it"I said and began to ride him.I could see his face twisted in pleasure.He grabbed my hips and slammed me down each time.We were both screaming in pleasure until finally...we both orgasamed.I fell onto him panting.He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my tempol"I love you darling.I know I've said it already but I cant think of anything else to say"Loki said.I smile looking up at him"Promise me"I said"What?"He asked as I lied on my side now,he next to me"Promise me...you wont let you being a king get out of hand..or Thor or Laufey.Do you know what Im saying?I love Thor as a brother and I love my sister...I love you equally.Well I can say I love you more then Thor but I love you and Angela equally but in different ways...I just dont want you to hate everyone in Asguard for what you are...and what you are is perfect.Dont let the truth hold u back. Be as happy as you want to be my darling"I said.He sighed"I think maybe once Father wakes up..and the war is over...maybe everything will be ok..but I cant promise that it will because I can not predict the future my love..all I can promise you is that I will love u until death do us part"Loki said pulling me close.I sighed"I suppose that will do for now"I said and then we went to sleep......
(LEMON END)

(Angela's pov)So we made it to the home base where Thor thinks Mjolnir is.He,Jane and I hid behind a hill watching the facility"Thats no satellite crash!They would of hauled it away the wouldnt built a city around it"Jane said using some time of device that magnifies seeing.Thor took off his jacket and draped it over my shoulders"You're going to need this"Thor said.I was alarmed"What?Wait why?"I asked.Thunder was heard and Thor looked up at the sky with a smile"Stay here Angela.Stay with Jane..where its safe"Thor said but I shook my head"No what if they hurt you"I said with worry"They are no match for me.I still have some strength"Thor said kissing my lips.I kissed back but looked at him"I will run in there after you when I deem it safe enough"I said glaring.He sighed"I suppose that is the best I can do...Jane...once I have Mjolnir, I will return the items stolen from you.Deal?"Thor asked her"No.Look whats down there.You think you're just gonna walk in,grab our stuff and walk out?"Jane said"No.Probably going to fly out right?"I asked with a raised brow"Exactly"he said smiling as he kissed me once more and walked off.Thunder and lightning was really going at it and there was a long silence until"So how did you find a guy like that?And where can I get one"She asked making me giggle"It was an arranged marrige.Despite our wedding plans being delayed...non the less when I was a child I met him.We would play together as children and as we became teenagers,Thor began teaching me combat of all types.One day I was sparring with him and I almost beat him too but he pinned me down and realized that he was ontop of me...and then...he kissed me"I said smiling.Jane smiled at me"Thats so romantic"She said.I nodded at her in happiness"I just wonder how my sister is doing.Im so worried about her"I said looking up at the stormy sky"Whats your sisters name?"jane asked.I glanced at her then looked back at the sky"Jessica.She is the goddess of Music and Melody.My dearest sister...you would think that because she is the Goddess of music and melody she would be suave and very girly...she's the type of girl who likes a good fight...she eats like Thor..and she's very hot headed and stubborn.But she has a good heart.My brother in law Loki..he is the God of mischief and yet her pure heart tames the bad in Loki that resides.They make a wonderful couple.I just wonder how she's doing...with us gone..and how Loki is doing as well"I said sighing"Im sure she misses you..."Jane said smiling then I heard grunting and saw Thor was beating up two men in a small open vehicle"What an odd vehicle"I said with confusion"Oh thats a golf truck.Golf is a sport and they use that to travel on the large feilds"Jane said.I smile"I must learn to..as you say...drive one day.It looks thrilling"I said as I watched Thor fight men then he went in the shadows"I can not see him any more"i said trying hard to see"Here.It's night vision too so you can see him"Jane said.I put the device up to my eyes and saw Thor hiding.Then loud alarms went off.Lights were being shown and I gasped pulling Jane down as the lights JUST missed us"We need to get out of here before we get arrested.Im gonna call Erik and have him help us"Jane said"We will need his help but Im not leaving"I said as I crept up a little to see Thor going inside that facility.I overheard Jane"Hi,Erik its me.Dont worry Im fine but just in case you dont hear from me in the next hour just come by the crater site and try and find me ok?I did exactly what you told me not to.Im sorry.So sorry.Bye"Jane said and hung up her device she called a phone.It began to down pour so Jane and I used the jacket Thor gave me to cover our heads from the rain.After about 15 minutes Thor came out of the facility,another man had charged at him Im sure.Then they began to fight in the rain and mud which his clothes being tight and wet were sooo sexy.I bit my lip at this.They fought long and hard and then finally,Thor jumped up,using both his legs to kick the man down but the man got up again and Thor kicked him again,knocking him out this time.Thor then went BACK inside.I looked at Jane"Im going in"i said"You cant now!"Jane said"Im going and you can not stop me.I'll be ok"I said smiling and then I ran after Thor.When I came in I saw Thor could pick Mjolnir up"No...he's...rejecting him"I said with shock.Thor dropped to his knees and yelled in agony.I knew he was utterly depressed about this...I ran to him and hugged him.He didnt move.He was just too sad.I understood...then these men put us in chains and took us away.Thor didnt even fight them so I didnt either..I wanted to be by his side.I wouldnt let anyone hurt him...so we were sitting in this room for a lonnnnng time"Angela tell them nothing"Thor said to me depressingly.I nodded sadly then this man came in and started talking to us"You made my men.some of the most highly
trained prfessionals in the world,look like a bunch of minimum-wage mall cops.That's hurtful.In my experience,it takes someone who's received similar training to do what you did to them.Why dont you tell me where you recieved your taining?Pakistand?Chechnya?Afghanistan?No,you strike me more as the soldier of fortune type.Where was it.South Africa?Certain groups pay very well for a good mercenary like you"He starred at us hard..but Thor and i did not look at him...and did not make eye contact"Who are u two?" He asked us.Thor looked up at him but said nothing"One way or another,we find out wat we need to know.We're good at that"The man said and a ringing came from his pocket and he pulled out the same type of device as Jane had and started talking into it.He put it back in his pocket then looked at us"Dont go anywhere"he said and left the room.. when he did...Loki was there!!!My eyes widened...as well as Thor's"Loki!What are you doing here?"Thor asked"I had to see you"Loki said softly"What's happened?Where's my sister?"I asked worriedly"Jessica is fine and well.She's fast asleep in bed do not fret Angela"Loki gave me a smile..very small"Is it Jotunheim?Please let me explain to Father-" "Father is dead"Loki said.My eyes widened.Thor looked like he'd just broke in two.I felt VERY sad as well but Im not sure I was as sad as Thor.That WAS his father"What?"Thor finally was able to muster a word.He sounded like he was going to break down any second"Your banishment,the threat of a new war it was too much for him to bear.You musnt blame yourself.I know that u loved him.I tried to tell him so but he wouldnt listen.It was so cruel to put the hammer within your reach,knowing you could never lift it"Loki said.I looked up at him with suspiciousness"I want to speak with my sister"I said suspiciously.Loki looked at me"I have already told you Angela...she's sleeping"Loki said calmly"Wake her up then I wish to see my sister"I said.Loki sighed"If I go back now I might not have the strenght to come again...what is it you so urgently wish to ask her?"Loki asked.I glared at him"Loki she is my sister..you wished to see your brother and here you are..I wish to see my sister and why is it that I can not?"I asked with anger"Would it suffice if as soon as I am done here I will tell her to come to you?"Loki asked.I sighed angrily and nodded"If that is all you can do"I said and looked to Thor.He was tearing up..the news of his father was heart breaking for him I was sure"The burden of the throne has fallen on me now"Loki started up again.Thor looked up at him"Can we come home?"Thor asked with hope "the truce with Jotunheim is conditional upon your exile"Loki said"Yes but couldnt we find a way-""And moher has forbidden your return"Loki said.My eyes widened"Loki wat game are you playing?Frigga would never-""She would and she did.Please...you think I enjoy telling you two this?Jessica is asleep through tears.She hsant stopped crying when she got the news.....this is Goodbye brother....sister"Loki said sadly to us.I looked at Thor in astonishment.I loved Loki as my brother but....well something was NOT adding up here"Im so sorry"Loki said.Thor shook his head sadly"No.I am sorry.Thankyou for coming here"Thor said.I put my head down"Farewell"Loki said and then just like that he was gone"Thor ypu cant buy this!Loki is up to something!How could Frigga be againt our return as well!"I said angrily"Angela...leave it.I am in too much pain to-"I hugged him tightly"Im in pain too"I said,he held me tightly until the man came back..he was asking us questions again and then a man came in"Sir.He's got a visitor"and then they both left. I sighed...I wanted to talk to Jessica..let me hear this from Jessica's lips that the truce was made on our exile..let me hear that Odin is dead & Frigga does not want our return.She was my only hope and I rather doubt Loki would be telling her about my wanting to see her any time soon....So in the next 15 minutes we were let go and there stood Salvig.The man that was with Jane.As we were walking I snatched up Jane's book she had all of her ideas in and with that Salvig dropped me off at the vehicle of Jane's..Slavig said Thor and him needed a drink.I sighed not bothering to go inside.There was a fire going and two chairs so I sat on the chair,looking up at the stars....I sighed concentrating"Jessica...can you hear me?Please...please find me in the stars...I need to talk to you..please"i said and was lost in my mind.....
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dunnnnn