Status: Ok, so... I was like "WHY NOT!" So I hope you like it! I don't know if there will be Smut or not... but lots of violence will happen.

Blood, Knuckles and Pavement

Tension

I decided to dress in a blue tank top, tight skinny jeans, brown knee length boots and a blue and white infinity scarf. I put some minimal makeup on my face and put my hair into my usual tight ponytail. Curb came into the room after knocking twice, I turned and his face deadpanned.

"See something you like?" I asked, winking. His face got really red and a smile cracked on his face.

"Always" He turned on his heal, exiting the room. I couldn't help but laugh as he retreated. I finished with a few sprits of perfume, can't smell disgusting while meeting the boss now can I? I walked out of my room and sat on the edge of the ring waiting for Teeth to come out so we could be headed to the meeting.

"Teeth get your bitch ass out here so we can get going, Sanchez won't be happy if we are late!" Curb yelled into the locker rooms. He's been in there since my nap, I hope he's ok.

"Fuck off, i'm relaxing!" He yelled back. Soon I hear water splashing and a few minutes later he walks out in light gray sweat pants and a black wife beater. He looks good... really good. My breath hitches involuntarily. I apparently gave him the same reaction because as we made eye contact I could see his body was tense.

"Ready?" Curb asked trying to relieve a bit of the tension.

"Yea" We both say, his was more of a whisper. We break eye contact and I can tell he relaxes too. I could hear a little bit of their conversation as I walked to the car in front of them, not to mention that I could practically feel his eyes on my ass. A small, secret smile playing on my lips.

"What do you think he's going to say?" Teeth asks quietly.

"I'm not sure, she's not like any of the other newbies we have taken to him... he knows her as a different girl, a completely different girl" He whispered back. I fight the urge to roll my eyes.

"I'm just nervous for her." He replies

"Me too" He said with finality, We climb into the car and start to head toward the restaurant, I don't now who's more nervous, me or the boys... but i'm hoping it's not as bad as I think it's going to be...
♠ ♠ ♠
I borrowed my sister/brother's computer so I could write you guy's a longer chapter, so I hope you enjoy it :) Thank you Daniel for ordering me a laptop charger... that means longer and more frequent chapters for you guys :) Stay beautiful.