Status: On Hiatus Until Further Notice

Un-Tameable

I Am Arian Hear Me.... Mute?

What. The. Hell!

"What do you mean i can't sing for two weeks!" I shouted at my vocal doctor who i see every month for a checkup.

"Your voice has been getting weaker hasn't it?" he said.

I embarrassingly nodded, my voice HAS been getting a bit weak and my vocal belts have been lessening as well, well the duration for it has been lessening.

"Yes but after this vocal rest your voice would be even as powerful as before too, so it's only two weeks" He smiled at me.

"So i have to be mute for two weeks?" I questioned while getting off of the stool.

" You got it sweet cheeks, No More Talking, Singing, ZIP " he smacked his lips together.

"Okay thank you doctor" i said while hopping off and going out of the office... so i had to be mute starting now? But school starts tomorrow!

I went out of the room and sat in the office, waiting for the assistant to give me the OK signal to sign my signature and to assign another vocal coach for me.

"You know you should go and download the app where you can type anything and theres this voice where it says the thing you type"

Grabbing my iPhone i quickly downloaded the app for me to talk through and decided to stop by at the nearby Wall-Mart to go and get a notepad, pens as well as a whiteboard and markers for it.

I was standing in line.. depressed of the fact that i couldn't talk and most of all sing because of this and that i had to wait until 2 weeks for Monday to come... how a long week ahead of me right?

"You look so sexy babe" A deep voice said from another isle from mine.

Oh great... a perfect time for a pervert to be flirting with the cashier of isle 7 and the bad part is that i don't have the voice to speak my mind and bitch him out!

"Will stop flirting with the register lady and hurry up and pay for your shit! I have a date to go on in 10 minutes!" another deep voice yelled.

I was losing my patience as i looked at the poor register woman who was looking at those two idiots and was clumsily bagging the perverts bag.

"Hey why don't you give me your number babe" that pervert added.

"Poor Lisa, it's her first day at that position!" my register woman said.

I glared at the two idiots, The pervert looked really attractive actually though he was pissing me off.

His dark hair with streaking highlights all over was spiked up as his golden sun like eyes focused on the register lady as he occasionally flexed his biceps through his Hollister shirt.

"Why don't you let me scan you" he flirted with her and she cowered from her.

That got me pissed... i was trying to calculate how much money i was going to pay this old lady at my register and that perverted ass over there and his friend who i can't see because of that wall hiding him is disturbing my chain of thought... so i did what a ordinary diva would do.

I typed to the register lady if i could do something terrible but i promised that i would help her clean it up... she nodded at me.

I grabbed as much items i could from the shelves that contained gum, candy as well as breath mints and threw it at him, some items hitting Lisa who was cowering already... but i didnt care... it was her fault for being in the crossfire.

My first salvo happened when i grabbed some Reeses Candy and threw it at the perverts face which hit his nose and started throwing everything at him.

How fucking dare him! Ruining my damn chain of thought!

During my bombardment of the two idiots... they were dunking for cover while i hear cussing and profanities and even words i didn't even knew existed.

When i started to run out of items... I started to throw items from the person behind of me who stood there in shock that i was throwing his items.

Fucking idiots! How dare you ruin my damn shopping on this damn horrible ass fucking day! Eat this M&M's you stupid dick! I hope this 5 Gum lands on your little ass dick! Stupid Lisa It's not my fault you got hit in the head with some Yu-Gi-Oh Cards!

If i had the chance i would be cussing too.. but cussing in my head would suffice i guess.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I heard a scream and saw that pervert's face rising from the pile of items that was on him.

Lisa was too stunned to even realize... that she was being flirted with a perverted ass and the fact that she was pummeled by unknown items too.

"Did you do this fag!" He spat at me.

I shrugged while raising my eyebrows as well... i did not care at all.

He jumped over Lisa's register and was now in my face... his fist in the air.

As-fucking-if he's going to punch my face! He can try me... TRY ME DICK! TRY ME YOU FUCKING DICK!!!!!

"What you can't say anything you little bitch" he spat at me... no i mean he literally sprayed me with his spit.

I wiped my face in disgust as in returned i slapped his arm down... he was shocked that i touched him too.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE MAN! I NEED TO GO ON THAT DATE NOW!!!!" his friend panicked.

WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT YOUR DAMN DATE!!! I WANNA SEE THIS BITCH ASS GUY PUNCH THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME... HE CAN TRY!! TRY IT!!!! I screamed in my head.

This Jackass in front of me sighed angrily as he kicked my cart and it toppled over...

Oh year real mature... kicking my cart and flipping it over... what's that gonna solve!

"Your lucky bitch" he spat while pointing at me... no this time he didnt spit in my face... though i knew he wanted too.

I flipped him off and threw another item at him which made him stop dead in his tracks and laughed irritatingly as he walked out of the store....

Fuck those heffers... At least i won't see them again right?

I helped Lisa fix up everything since i was the one who made that mess... if it wasn;t mine then i would let her ass do it herself...

"Thank you" she said to me and i nodded... Now i would have to get home and text Zion that i'm mute for 2 weeks... oh fucking great! Plus school is tomorrow too... EVEN FUCKING BETTER! Well i wonder how my school is going to be for me too.. i hope it would be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welcome to Arian's Story :D If you didn't read Piece Of Your Heart then you kinda missed out on his shananigans but there will be a lot of those in here too :D Com and Sub <3 :D THANK YOU LOVELIES