Status: On Hiatus Until Further Notice

Un-Tameable

Lunatics Refer To Themselves In Third Person!

You know how i said i'm a pure genius at Math... well i lied.

I stared at the whiteboard in shock and in pure awe... Whoever put numbers and letters together... the hell is wrong with you! I should beat the hell out of you for putting millions of kids minds in freaking absolute chaos!

What the hell is this equation!

x 28x 14y-21xy=124

Seriously... what the hell am i going to even use this in life! AT ALL! Singers don't use no damn math equations like this!

I put my hands over my eyes and sighed in them, the freaking hell... of all maths i have to take this one.

"Hey Arian you alright bud?"

Ian was sitting right next to me, sadly his little boyfriend/boy toy was not present though it did save me time to stop answering his questions on the walk over here.

I gave Ian a thumbs up as i just stared blankly at the board... i decided that i would NOT do this shit... it looks to complicated and i hate math. Yes Hate is a strong word and that's how strongly i hate math!

When class was over... i stood up and just ran out of the class... eager to get away from Math and it's hypnotic evil powers!

"Finally recess! 25 minutes of a break of that damn Mathematical Insanity" Ian grumbled while I opened my locker that i had just chosen to be mine which was right next to Ian's and Sean's who would be meeting us soon.

"I heard there's a new student... you think that transfer is going to be targeted?" A girl loudly talked behind us, on her way to the girls bathroom of course.

"Maybe, you know how 'he' like's new faces" another voice chirped in.

???

What the hell was that about?

I turned around to see the girl walk into their unknown base of operations (bathroom) and turned back to Ian who looked worried about me.

Taking out Sarah i typed and pressed

Am i the only transfer student here? I didn't see any others though in the office, so were they talking about me? She asked.

Ian hesitantly nodded.

They make it sound like I'm a piece of meat waiting to get eaten

Ian laughed at my remark as a hand was draped around his shoulder... Sean's hand.

"Hey so how was Math class, fun?" he asked while looking at Ian who shook his head and then to me.

I gave one of those you-know-math-is-not-freaking-fun looks.

He laughed at our reactions as we went to the courtyard, bumping into the sea of pigs gossiping about future events of the school, popular boys and how hot they were, a girl's rocking body and hot teachers.

Because i was getting trampled on by so much people, i sort of lost sight of Ian and Sean and had gotten stranded in a small area away from the sea of pigs.

I hated being alone to be honest, but if it meant not getting hurt and just minding my own business as i climbed to fame; then so be it right?

I stuffed earphones in my ears and wandered in my imaginary world.

I was already jammin to the song that Sarah automatically put on for me on my playlist, though it was awkward because Zion put his playlist on here as well and it was playing random songs.

But i don't care what they sayyyyyy... i'm in loveeee with youuuuuu they try to pull me away but they dont know the truth! My hearts crippled by the vein that i keep on closingggg... you cut me open and i... Keep bleeding i keep keep bleeding loveee

Before i had noticed... i was wall dancing up against the wall i was leaning up against, my hands rubbing up against the wall as my back was smashed against it as i started grind my hips side to side up against it... and when i had noticed... well let's just say that i didn't give a shit.

People of course did stare at me and i just continued to wall dance.

Who the hell cares if they were staring, i was just dancing along with Leona's voice and i dont give a flying fuck if i would get teased.

But then i was pulled... Sean and Ian both had pulled me from my imagination world and i just stared dumbfounded at the two faces that were giving off complete fear.

I tilted my head as in like a "What's wrong?" way.

They quickly looked at each other and grabbed my arms and ran forward, not caring if they were bumping and shoving people.

"We have to hurry, i heard he already heard of Arian's arrival!" Sean said to us while we took a left.

Eh?

"10 more minutes til class but Lunch is going to be an enormous problem" Ian added in.

This was enough... i had to know what was happening.

I stopped dead in my tracks, refusing to go further unless i heard an explanation

"What are you doing Arian! We have to keep moving! We can't stay in one place" Sean told me.

I shook my head and shrugged... like telling them that i needed a damn explanation.

"This is no time for us to explain just hurry up and follow us!" Ian said while trying to grab my shoulder but i shrugged him off.

I shook my head and ran the other way... hearing only their fading echoes of my name being called as i kept running; fuck them.

Fuck everything! Screw these people and touching me... if they did watch my videos they already know i don't like being touched without a reason... like if my life was in danger then it would be a wise decision to touch me and help save my skinny ass.

I just had to cool down from all of this shit... i hate this school, i hate these sea of pigs of people and shit i thought i made friends but people are just keeping things from me... i hate not knowing things... it fucking irritated the crap out of me being left in the dark.

If i was in sort of danger i had to know what was going to happen and shit, then i would be more aware of my surroundings and stay in the shadows and all that jazz.

I began having my composure back and i had to go back to see Ian and Sean but there was one small problem... yup you got it right... I was stupidly lost.

Why must they make a school so damn big with lots of hallways! There were people around me but hell no i ain't going to ask them... hell no.

So i just wandered around until i reached ANOTHER dead end where i was surrounded by lockers as well as a janitors closet.

Shit wrong way... i better try and retrace my steps again.

But as i turned around i was quickly slammed into a locker only to have met with piercing golden eyes; like the sun itself was glaring down at me.

His hair was styled up and had bleached streaks and as i started to look down... his features were even more familiar.

My eyes widened as I was flung back to last night where i threw items at that stupid pervert... and then it hit me... this fucker who just flew me was that same pervert from last night.

He chuckled as i stood up from the ground and glared at him.

He looked at me as if i was amusing and lifted his eyebrows as if he was interested in me and in my response i flipped him off.

He chuckled before he talked.

"You look familiar... we met before" he said.

Um dude... you just flew me into a locker and now your asking me if we met before... yes we did and it was last night and we were going to beat the hell out of each other... but apparently he somehow forgot.

"Not a talker i see.. well i think this will get you talking" he said while picking me up and flying me to the other locker..

What is this dude's problem!

I winced as my back collided against one of the lock pads, and it felt like i got bruised.

He chuckled again as i got back up and this time as he neared me i decided to do something too.

I bitched slapped his face.

The slapped echoed through this dead end hallway and i felt victorious... fuck no he ain't going to be slamming me around no damn lockers.

The slap was painful... to me not to him.. i held unto my left hand with my right... rubbing it as i soothed the pain coursing through my hand.

Then suddenly as in a quick flash... one of his fist collided into the locker behind of me, mere inches from my face as his concentrated and beast like golden eyes bore into my own.

"Listen you girly bitch, since your new i lay the ground rules and this is the first and last time for me to talk like this... I own this school, I own everyone who attends it... I get what i want, who i want and right now i'm giving you a chance to know your fucking place beneath the chain" he threatened me.

My mind was blank... not from the punch that almost collided against me, not from the words that he was saying and now from the closing distance of his face next to mine.. but how his eyes just concentrated on me only and how they looked somewhat familiar as well... but i somewhat knew him... was it from last night? I'm afraid not right?

"Will Robinson gets everything he wants to whatever girl who has the nicest ass or tightest pussy, to the guys who can give fucking awesome blowjobs... I get whatever i fucking want." he pointed to himself while pulling away from me.

So you're the whore that they all talk about... Only lunatics actually refer to themselves in a third person, and since you pretty exposed yourself to me as someone who flies random people into lockers and threaten them as well as bragging of themselves... you must be crazy as fuck.

"Step out of line one more time... and i swear... i'll be there to fucking beat you" he threatened once again while pointing at me... his glare targeted me only as he walked away from me.. leaving me by myself.

Fuck did i just let that fucker talk down to me! And i did nothing while he threatened me as well... what the fuck is up with me! Normally i would be cussing or either pouncing on him and slapping his face but... some sort of weird feeling had taken over me and i could not even function at all!

But i know now that he is a force to be reckon with and i will be having a fun and interesting time taking his ass down... now i have something.. well someone to be at war with in this hell of a school.... this would make time pass by faster and make me have an excellent time knocking him down this so called "chain" that he has a tight hold on.

Will Robinson... You had just declared war on a typhoon of whoop ass as well as drama and i will not stop until i level your ass to the ground with any means necessary!

But first!

Let me find my freaking ass out of this maze of hallways and find for Sean and Ian and apologize to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Teehee! They finally meet! But sorry for the horribleness on how they met... but i wanted to show that Arian does have weakness instead of showing his strong side to people and that he does have genuine emotions and not just a bitch either :) But yea thank you for reading this chapter! :D